剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Of course. Sure, sure.
当然可以
Well done, well done.
做得不错
Yeah, yeah, perfect. You nailed it.
太完美了 你演的太好了
Your voice-- wow, you really underplayed it.
你完全驾驭了你的声音
No, it's fine. Yeah.
还好吧 是的
You earned this.
你应得的
Okay, this one's just Wi-Fi.
好吧 这个只带Wifi
You know, the Indian Modeling Agency, they said that
印度模特代理公♥司♥说过
you'd give me one of the good ones if I helped you out, so...
我帮你你会给我最好的 所以
You know this comes out of my salary.
这是我的血汗钱买♥♥来的
Don't care one bit.
这点小钱就别在乎啦
Jackpot!
哦也
Who's the new guy?
这个新伙伴是谁
Don't worry about it.
不用担心
I'll find out myself.
我自己去问他
You know, it is amazing.
这棒极了
They're like little popcorn pills, you know?
他们喜欢小小的爆米花片
Whoa, whoa!
哇 哇
What are you doing? He agreed to help us.
你在干嘛 他同意帮助我们了
I just wanted to extend our full hospitality
只是表示下友好嘛
to our guest, make sure he's perfectly comfortable
在他拿出芯片之前
while we wait patiently for the chip.
确保他过得舒舒服服
I was just telling your partner...
我想告诉你的同伴
He's not my partner. Go on.
他不是我的同伴 继续
The Collective has an unbreakable security system.
集♥合♥体的保安系统非常牢固
But it does have one weakness.
但是它有一个弱点
It can be manipulated from the inside.
它需要人从内部去操作
Man, these jellybeans taste... funny.
这个豆粒糖吃起来有点怪
Just speeding up the process a little bit.
加速下这过程
You've got something on your shirt.
有东西沾到你衬衫上了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
这个太恶心了
Keep it in the can. Keep it in the trash can.
别吐在垃圾桶外面
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Do I look like a hacker?
我看起来像黑客吗
Is the beanie overkill?
这个帽子有杀伤力吗
You look perfect.
你看起来棒极了
Okay, I found a duct opening
我在屋顶下的东面角落
on the east corner, just below the roof.
发现了一个打开着的管道
Okay, we have our entry.
我们有入口了
At exactly 2200 hours, we'll be in the server room,
十点钟在服务器室那里见
waiting for you to override the security system.
等你越过安保系统
Got it.
收到
Be careful, babe.
小心点 宝贝
You, too.
你也是
I'm here for a job.
我是来找工作的
You realize what happens if you don't get the job?
你知道你没得到工作会怎么样吗
I do.
我知道
Welcome to The Collective,
欢迎来到集♥合♥体
the very best of the very best.
这世上最好的工作
You said you want a job.
你说你想要份工作
Let's prove it.
证明给我看
Sit.
坐下
Okay.
好吧
Hi.
你好
Freddie is my best programmer.
弗莱迪是我最好的程序员
If you can prove your skills up against him,
如果你的技术比他好
then you have the job.
你就会得到这份工作
But if you fail...
但如果你失败了
...you might not be so fortunate.
你就要担心自己的前途了
So, a good old-fashioned hack off, huh?
看来这是个老式的挑战
Great. Perfect.
好 太好了
I'm just gonna take a moment to
如果你不介意
get prepared, if you don't-don't mind.
我需要点时间准备
Boom.
来了
Oh, once you've had Rombauer,
一旦你喝了罗姆鲍尔
you just can't go back to any other Chardonnay.
你就看不上其他霞多丽了
Who are you?
你是谁啊
I've been out of the game for a little while,
我有段时间没做这工作了
but they used to call me The Piranha.
他们都叫我食人鱼
There's no way.
这不可能
Let's do this, huh?
我们开始吧
Okay,
好了
the first person that hacks
第一个黑进
into Federal Reserve and transfers
美联储并且拿走一美分
one penny into secure account wins.
到安全账户的算是赢
Are we clear?
听明白了吗
Begin!
开始
Freddie's an expert
弗莱迪是破坏复杂的
at subverting complex security systems.
安保系统的专家
He is the reason our own system is so secure.
他使得我们的系统没有任何漏洞
Oh, yeah, I can tell.
噢 我看得出来
He did a great job.
他做得不错
That's my man.
这才是我的男人
You seem to know your way around a computer.
你似乎挺懂电脑的啊
I'm sorry, are we still talking?
不好意思 我们是在说话吗
I'm kind of busy here.
我这里有点忙
You know what? You actually have a little hiccup there
你知道吗 你页面的下方实际上
at the bottom of your page.
有个小错误
A compiler can't optimize a value away like that.
程序员可不能出这种不专业的问题
Just want to...
只是想
Yeah, there you go.
好了 继续吧
Rookie mistake. I'm sure it won't happen again.
这种菜鸟错误 以后肯定不会再犯了
Oh, I'm losing!
我要输了
Better get back to work.
还是快点冲刺吧
I forgot something.
我忘了些事
I'm really good at this!
我这方面还真在行
The servers are in here somewhere.
服务器在这里某个地方
Can we pull up the schematics?
我们不如拿出图来找找吧
Verbanski?
沃班斯基
Fine, I love Casey!
好吧 我是喜欢凯西
Just, just geez, stop grilling me!
别折磨我了
So, do you want to talk about it?
你想谈谈这件事吗
You know, I've just been a wreck
自从凯西进了监狱以后
since Casey went to prison.
我就一直心不在焉
I had no idea I had such strong feelings for him,
我不知道我为什么会这么爱他
and now I'm petrified
现在我又怕
this could actually turn into something.
我和他真好上了怎么办
Well, maybe you're looking at it the wrong way.
也许你想的角度不对
What, we're gonna become a couple, have some kids,
我们将会结婚 有几个小孩
and then I gotta quit the spy business
然后我将会辞去这份工作
because it's too dangerous?
因为这工作太危险了
Relationships are all about communication.
只有交流才有真感情
Big life changes don't really just
一个大的生活转折
spring up on you like that.
不会打击你成这个样子吧
Hey, stop!
停下
I couldn't imagine life away from this
我无法想像生活是这样子
Do you really think it's gonna be that bad?
你真觉得会那么糟吗
Sarah, girls like us, we don't just leave the spy business.
莎拉 特工不是说不干就不干的
Look at me, I've been doing this
看看我 我16岁就开始
since I was 16 years old.
做这行了
I never had another job, not my entire life.
我这一生还没有做过其他工作
I wouldn't even know what to do if I did.
我真不知道我还能干什么
Stop right there!
不许动
How about you?
你呢
Could you do anything else?
你会做些其他事吗
Thanks.
谢谢
This might be it.
那一定是服务器了
Chuck, I've got the device.
恰克 我已经拿到驱动器了
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Thanks for the help.
谢谢帮忙
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表