剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
It's your Chuck.
你的恰克
Get the hell out of there, Walker!
快从那出来 沃克
Don't!
别动
This can't be happening.
这不可能
It doesn't make any sense.
没道理啊
She attached an explosive to the door.
她在门上安了个爆♥炸♥物
She could detonate it at any second.
她随时会引爆它
No. No, she wouldn't.
不 不 她不会的
We gotta take cover.
我们得躲起来
She wouldn't.
她不会这么做的
Quinn, maybe we don't have to do this.
奎因 也许我们没必要这么做
They're locked inside.
他们已经被锁在里面了
They'll be arrested.
他们会被逮捕的
That's not your call.
那不是你能决定的
We gotta get out of here before more guards come.
我们得赶在更多守卫来之前离开这
What just happened?
刚怎么回事
Sarah, sh-she just...
莎拉 她刚刚
Quinn must've turned her
奎因肯定给她洗♥脑♥了
into thinking that she works for him.
好让她以为是在为他工作
Now she has exactly what he's been looking for:
现在她正好拿到他一直在找的
the last version of the Intersect.
最后一个机密数据库了
No, she doesn't.
不 她没有
I switched them out.
我把它们调包了
What the hell? How'd you do that?
什么 你怎么会那么做
I saw the glasses in her bag before we left.
出发前我就在她包里发现眼镜了
I didn't want to say anything
我什么也不想说
because I didn't want to believe it.
因为我不愿意相信
But deep down, I knew it was true.
但在内心里 我知道这是真的
My wife never came home.
我老婆根本就没回来
That was a government facility you just blew up.
你刚刚炸的可是政♥府♥的地盘
And that was a man who deserved to die.
还有死有余辜的人
Did you get the glasses?
你拿到眼镜了吗
These are empty.
这里是空的
They're fake!
它们是假的
That's not possible. I had them on me the whole time.
那不可能 我一直带着它们
No one got close to you?
没人接近你吗
Chuck. Chuck did, I guess.
恰克 恰克接近过我 我想是的
As I was leaving, he tried to grab me...
我要离开的时候 他试图抓着我
and, and convince me that our relationship was real.
还试图让我相信我们的关系是真的
I guess he must've switched them out then.
我猜他肯定是在那时调的包
This is exactly what I warned you about, agent Walker.
我早警告过你 沃克探员
That's why I pushed the detonator button.
这就是我按下引爆按钮的原因
This man is a liar; he is a manipulator.
这男人是个骗子 一个操纵者
He's still alive?
他还活着
I made a mistake.
我失误了
And I can promise you I will not make the same mistake again.
我可以保证我决不再犯同样的错
I will get those glasses back no matter what it takes.
不管什么代价我都会拿到眼镜
She's not picking up.
她不接
Of course she's not picking up, dude!
她当然不会接 哥们
She's evil!
她可是邪恶一方
Okay, that's a little unfair.
好吧 这么说有点不公平
It's the faulty Intersect talking.
都是数据库的错
It's kind of like what happened with me, only much, much worse.
和我那时情况差不多 只是更糟了
Seeing as how she tried to kill us.
她可是想杀了我们
Quinn turned her. We have to consider the fact
Quinn把她变了 我们不得不承认
that maybe she's gone.
她已经离开了这事实
How can you say that? She's your friend!
你怎么能这么说 她可是你朋友
And she's not gone. Not completely anyway.
她没离开 反正没完全离开
Oh, yeah? Did his memory come magically back
是吗 在数据库删除后
after the Intersect? You know it didn't.
他的记忆自动恢复了吗 你知道没有
All I have to do is remind her of who she really is.
唯一我要做的只是唤醒真正的她
You know, look, look, I have, I have the glasses.
你知道的 看 眼镜在我这
Even if she doesn't remember me, I know that she wanted these.
即使她不记得我 但我知道她想要这个
She tried to kill us, Chuck.
她试图杀了我们 恰克
Can't pretend that everything is as it was.
不要假装一切没发生过
Otherwise, she's gonna succeed next time.
否则她下次就会真得手了
And I'm not gonna lose you both.
我可不想连你也失去
You honestly think that?
你真这么认为
She's a trained assassin.
她是个训练有素的杀手
She knows where we live,
她知道我们住哪
she knows where our families live.
她知道我们家人住哪
He's right, Chuck. He's right, okay?
他说的没错 恰克 他是对的
What about Ellie and Awesome?
艾莉和强人怎么办
She wouldn't.
她不会那么做的
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快接 快接 快接 快接
Hey, bro, I'm sorry.
嘿 哥们 不好意思
I was just trying to get Clara down for a nap. What's up?
我刚在哄克拉拉睡觉 什么事
Are you okay? Is everyone all right?
你还好吗 没什么事吧
Yeah, of course.
是啊 当然
Thank God.
感谢上帝
Everyone's at the apartment?
所有人都在屋子里吗
Well, no. Ellie just went to grab
不是 艾莉刚刚出去
a cup of coffee with Sarah. Why?
和莎拉喝咖啡了 怎么了
I'm glad we're doing this.
我很开心我们能这样
You've been through so much lately.
你最近经历太多事了
How are you holding up?
你还撑的住吗
Oh, I'm fine, thank you.
我没事 谢谢你
We're all really worried about you.
我们都很担心你
Chuck's was a wreck.
恰克揪心的不行
I can imagine.
我知道
Mm, speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
Do you mind? I actually have to talk to him.
你介意我来接吗 我得和他谈谈
Hey, sweetie.
嘿 亲爱的
So, I see you that you switched out the Intersect glasses.
我发现你把数据库眼镜调包了
That was a nice move.
干的真不错啊
Should've known I couldn't trust you.
早就知道不能相信你
I have some moves of my own.
不过我也有办法
We're at the Bergamot Cafe off Gower.
我们现在在高尔的贝尔格莫特咖啡厅
Bring the glasses; come alone.
带上眼镜 一个人过来
You have 15 minutes.
给你十五分钟
This is crazy, Sarah. Please.
这太疯狂了 莎拉 拜托
Oh, Bartowski,
巴托斯基
if you try anything...
如果你敢乱来的话
Sarah, what are you doing?
莎拉 你在干什么
I'm gonna put a bullet between your sister's eyes.
我会在你姐的脑袋上来一枪
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I've heard enough. You were right to contact me.
我听够了 你找我就对了
Go to that cafe.
去那咖啡厅
But convince Sarah that you've hidden
但要让莎拉相信
the Intersect glasses somewhere else.
你把眼镜藏在别的地方了
I'm moving men into place at Regal Plaza.
我会派人去帝王广场增援
Get Sarah there.
把莎拉带去那
And then what? Have a sniper take her out?
那然后呢 让狙击手给她一枪吗
We will do whatever it takes to ensure the safety of your sister
我们会不惜代价来保证你姐的安全
while bringing in Agent Walker peacefully.
同时和平的处理沃克探员的问题
But, Chuck,
但是 恰克
you know that what happens in that plaza
你也知道在广场上发生的一切
depends entirely on Sarah.
都完全取决于莎拉
Sarah, I think that the Intersect may have damaged...
莎拉 我觉得这数据库也许损害了
Stop talking. I know you're involved.
住口 我知道你也是一份子
You okay?
你没事吧
You got the glasses?
眼镜带来了吗
I don't have them with me.
我没带身上
Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait!
等等 等等
Just wait a second, okay?
就一会儿 好吗
Whatever you think I've done,
不管你认为我做了什么
she didn't do anything. She's innocent.
都不关她的事 她是无辜的
So I will lead you to the glasses,
所以我会带你去拿眼镜
but just you and me, okay?
但就咱们俩 怎么样
Please, just let her go.
求你 让她走吧
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表