剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Actually, you know what? We're both in trouble,
其实 我俩都有麻烦了
because i'm going after him.
因为我得去追他
Chuck, no, you can't.
恰克 不 你不能去
Please just wait for us, okay?
在那儿等我们 好吗
Look, I'm Morgan's handler.
听着 我是摩根的指导员
It's my job to take care of him,
我有责任照顾好他
which is why I called you, which is why
所以我通知你们
I have to go help him now.
所以我现在要进去帮他
You'd do the same for me.
你们也会为我这么做的
Oh, God.
老天啊
Chuck's doing a great job, handling Grimes.
恰克指导格莱姆斯指导得可真好
The blind leading the blind out there.
瞎将军领瞎兵啊
Well, as long as we get to Sneijder's headquarters
只要我们在出事之前
before something happens.
赶到斯内德总部就成了
Casey, what is this?
凯西 这是什么
Your team...
你们的队友
They're at my brother's building, right?
他们在我哥的大楼里 对吧
That place may look like an ordinary office,
那里看起来像个普通的办公室
but as soon as Karl realizes something's up,
但只要卡尔觉得有异常
he's gonna lock it down like a fortress.
他就会把那儿锁的像堡垒一样
No one's gonna be able to get in or out of there alive.
没人能够活着进出那里
Oh, you came. Let's go.
你来啦 咱们走
No, no, no, no. Stop, stop, stop.
不不不 停停停
Right through that door--
通过那扇门
that's Sneijder's office.
后面就是斯内德的办公室
Okay, all we have to do is find proof
我们只要找到证据
that he's smuggling conflict diamonds, dude,
证明他在走私血钻石 伙计
and then we grab him!
然后我们抓住他
What are you talking about? We have to go right now!
你说什么呢 得马上离开
I'm not going anywhere...
我哪儿也不去
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不行
Yes, yes, yes, yes. Listen, you are the best spy that I know,
听着 你是我认识最棒的间谍
and I would rather have nobody else watching my back, yeah?
你掩护 我放心
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I'm gonna take it slow, okay?
我会小心处理的 好吗
Please don't.
拜托别
See? Nothing to it.
瞧 很简单
It's great. Very good.
好吧 很好
Now what?
现在怎么办
In the old days, we'd just call in the commandos for backup
以前我们只要打给突击队请求后援
and be done with it.
一切就都过去了
Look, if you want to work for Verbanski Corp
如果你想为沃班斯基工作
and have a fancy DOD contract,
签个国防部合同
then why don't you just go ahead?
那你干嘛不直接去好了
I don't want to work for her.
我不想为她工作
Look, I saw her Web site on your computer, okay?
晕 我在你电脑上都看到她网站了
How much is she offering you? Nothing.
她给你多少钱 没
The only thing Verbanski's interested in is me.
沃班斯基只对我这个人感兴趣
Physically.
我的身体
Sexually.
我是指性
What?
什么
Whoa, Walker!
沃克
Sweep the leg.
横扫千军
Nice.
不错嘛
It was a long time ago.
很久以前的事了
It only happened once.
只有一次而已
Seeing her again makes it...
再见到她 感觉
complicated.
很复杂
Complicated how?
怎么就复杂了
you ever, uh, have sex with someone who just tried to kill you?
你有跟想杀你的人滚床单吗
It was incredible.
太不可思议了
Okay, I think we should focus on the mission now.
还是专心这次任务吧
Wow. Good job, Indy. Yeah.
干得漂亮 印第安纳 是啊
Who?
谁
Indiana Jones?
印第安纳·琼斯
You know.
你知道吧
Cool. Let's go get Sneijder.
帅 我们去抓斯内德
Wait, no, no, no.
等等 别急
Morgan, we have to get out of here right now.
摩根 我们必须得离开这
Good rule about bad guys: if there's five to start with,
坏人法则 要是开始有5个
then there's a hell of a lot more where that came from.
那之后会他妈的越来越多
Chuck... Dadadada.
恰克 停停停
Intersect. Handler.
你是数据库 我是指导员
But look what we did here, man.
但大哥 看看我们刚做的
Just like I said, right? Batman and Batman!
跟我说的一样 对吧 蝙蝠双侠
Look! Just because you have the Intersect in you
就因为你脑子里有数据库
doesn't mean you don't have something to learn still.
不代表你什么都不用学了
You have a lot to learn,
你要学的还很多呢
and I'm not gonna let you kill yourself today.
我今天不会让你去自寻死路
I called Casey and Sarah...
我给凯西和莎拉打电♥话♥了
What? You called them?
什么 你打给他们了
Mr. Carmichael?
卡尔麦克先生
I do wish you would have called before dropping by.
我真希望你来访前打个电♥话♥通知我下
Place is a mess.
真是狼藉啊
So...
那...
did you bring me my brother?
你把我弟带来了吗
About that...
这个...
Wesley was right.
威斯利是对的
The building's already in lockdown.
整栋楼已经封死了
We have to get in there.
我们必须想办法进去
Chuck's not answering his phone; something is wrong...
恰克不接电♥话♥ 肯定有麻烦了
Can't. Suicide.
不行 是自寻死路
But we have to do something.
但我们得做点什么
We're not gonna get in there now.
我们现在不能进去
Place is a fortress.
这地方是个堡垒
The boys are on their own.
他们只能靠自己了
Well, that is not good enough.
那可不成
I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get us in there.
无论如何我要进去救他们
Who are you gonna call?
你要打给谁
I cannot believe that you called them.
我真不敢相信你打给了他们
By the way, I had Sneijder right where I wanted him.
顺便告诉你 一切都在我掌握中
Morgan, we're not superheroes,
摩根 我们不是超级英雄
we're not vigilantes, we're a team.
不是义务警员 我们是个团队
I thought this one... I thought this one was you and me.
我觉得这次 这次只有你和我
Why are you so against Casey and Sarah all of a sudden?
你干嘛突然跟凯西和莎拉对着干
'Cause they-they don't believe in me,
因为他们不信任我
they don't trust me.
他们不相信我
And it's very clear to me now,
而且现在我搞清了
neither do you.
你也不信我
Morgan... Shut up!
摩根 闭嘴
I can't listen to you schoolgirls
我不想再听你们这俩学♥生♥妹♥
babble on anymore.
没完没了地啰嗦了
Come to think of it,
来想想看
I only need one hostage to get my brother back.
我只需要一个人♥质♥来交换我弟
What's happening?
怎么回事
Oh! Oh, I know what's happening.
我知道怎么了
Put your weapons down.
放下武器
I'm sorry, one more time for clarity,
不好意思 再警告一次
and then I shoot something that counts.
下次打的可就不是手了
Put your weapons down.
把武器放下
I got a couple of buddies in Moscow who would love
我在莫斯科有几个弟兄一定愿意
to get you in a tiny, windowless room for a couple of hours.
陪你在小黑屋里玩玩
You came.
你来了
Well, it wasn't cheap.
这可不便宜啊
You know,
知道吗
some might say it's tacky
有人可能会说
hiring your competition to help you, but...
雇竞争对手来救自己 太逊了
I... I think it takes balls.
但我觉得挺有种
Oh, and I'll have someone from our Burbank office
我会让伯班克市办公室的人
drop off your bill.
把账单寄给你们
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表