剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hi, I'm Chuck.
嗨 我是恰克
Here are a few things that you might need to know.
前面的剧情你可能需要知道
I'll be locked in solitary the rest of my life,
我余生都要在暗无天日的铁笼里度过
but one thing's going to keep me warm at night.
但总归有件让我挺慰藉的事
Do you remember Hungary?
记得在匈牙利的时候吗
Does Chuck know about the baby?
恰克知道孩子的事吗
Hey, honey,
嘿 亲爱的
I haven't heard from you for a while.
好久没有你的消息了
I miss you.
我想你
Wherever you are, I hope you're okay, safe.
不管你在哪里 我都希望你平平安安的
I want you to know,
我想让你知道
if you ever feel like you need a place to come home to,
如果你想要回来找个地方安顿下来
well, you have one.
你还有家
Who was that?
刚才是谁
Nobody.
没谁
Are we a go?
我们现在进去吗
Affirmative.
那当然
Ryker, I'm in.
赖克 我进来了
How many?
有多少人
I count 11.
我看到11个
Copy that.
收到
On my word, take them out,
听我指令 把他们干掉
all of them.
一个不留
The men in that room
房♥间的这些人
just slaughtered the couple that lived in this house.
刚杀了住在这间房♥子里的夫妻
Give them the opportunity, they'll kill you, too.
对敌人心慈手软 就是对自己赶尽杀绝
Now move.
开始行动
Next?
下一步呢
Double doors, three o'clock.
三点钟方向 双扇门
The package is inside.
里面有个包裹
Ryker, th-the package...
赖克 包裹是
The baby is the package.
那个婴儿就是包裹
Grab it and get out of there.
带他离开这儿
But what am, what am I supposed...?
但是 但是我想
Move, Walker.
快动手 沃克
I'm your handler and that's an order.
我是你的指挥 这是命令
那个孩子还活着 随后告知详情
来自:丹尼尔·肖至:科仁·赖克
Oh, my God, he knows.
完了 他知道了
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
You ready for my big surprise?
准备好大吃一惊了吗
Absolutely.
当然
You know how much I love surprises.
你知道我有多喜欢惊喜了
Chuck, where are we?
恰克 我们在哪儿
Okay, here we go, up farther.
好了 我们到了 再往前一点点
Straight, straight, straight, straight, and ta-dah!
直走 直走 哒哒
Oh, my God, this is the house.
天呐 就是这房♥子
It's our house.
这是我们的梦想之家
How, how did you do th...?
你怎么 怎么做到的
The real estate agent gave me the keys
房♥屋中介给了我钥匙
so we could try it out for the weekend.
我们这个周末可以先试住一下
Um, full disclosure--
不瞒你说
I think she might have a little crush on me, so...
我觉得她可能是迷上我了 所以才
Chuck, this is, this is beautiful,
恰克 这 这儿太漂亮了
but we still can't afford it.
但我们还买♥♥不起
Actually, we can.
事实上 我们可以的
I was talking to Beckman, and
我跟贝克曼谈过了
apparently her offer to rejoin the CIA
显然 她提议我们重新加入中情局
comes with a signing bonus,
随之而来的奖金
which is enough for a down payment on the house
足够我们付这套房♥子的首♥付♥了
and that dresser I've been eyeing at Anthropologie.
而且我在安索普洛基看中了一个梳妆台
Uh, I don't know what to say.
我真不知道说什么好
Don't say anything.
那就什么都别说
Just visualize.
想象一下下
Think to yourself,
你问问自己
"What would my life be like in such an amazing home
和世上最帅的男人住在这么棒的房♥子里
with the most dashing man I've ever met?"
我的生活会何其美妙
Okay.
好吧
All right, all right, so
好了 好了 所以
after a hard day's work, we come home to the sweet,
经过一天的辛勤工作 我们回到家里
sweet sounds of Nina Simone emanating from our record player,
唱片机里传来尼娜·西蒙娜甜美的歌♥声
which would fit perfectly-- I don't know--
话说唱片机放哪合适 我不确定
say, in this corner right behind me.
就放在我身后的角落吧
Open floor plan-- great for relaxing
开放式的隔间设计最合适你边休息
and watching your husband cook.
边欣赏你老公做饭
Cooking and talking, talking and cooking.
边说边做 边做边说
This area right here-- perfect for my game chairs.
这个位置 正好放我的游戏专座
Or not.
才怪
Maybe we'll talk about that, but this,
这个我们可以以后再谈 但这个
this is perfect.
这个绝了
The door frame?
门框
When Ellie and I were kids,
我跟艾莉小的时候
our dad would measure us every year
老爸每年都会给我们量身高
to see how tall we were getting.
看我们又长多高
I remember being so excited
我记得当时我不知道有多兴奋
when I was finally taller than Ellie.
因为我终于高过艾莉了
It took a while, but
虽然花了很长时间 但
tenth grade was a good year for me.
对我而言 那年高一实在妙不可言
What's the matter, what's the matter, what have I done?
怎么了 怎么了 我又做错什么了
Something-Something's missing, something's wrong?
漏掉什么了吗 哪里不对了
Is it the game chairs? 'Cause those are negotiable.
是因为那个游戏座吗 这个可以商量
No, Chuck, it's not that.
不是 恰克 不是因为那个
Um, look, I want this house
听我说 我很喜欢这栋房♥子
and I want the life that you have envisioned for us.
我也很想过你描绘的二人生活
I want every single part of it.
每个细节我都喜欢
It's just that something urgent has come up.
只是 总会有突如其来的事情发生
What is it? You know you can tell me anything.
什么事情 有什么事情不能跟我讲的
Well, that's just it.
那个 我只能说到这儿
This time, Chuck, I can't tell you.
恰克 这次 我不能告诉你
There are more men coming.
有大批人马赶过来了
Get the package and get out of there.
带上包裹 马上离开那儿
It's going to be okay.
没事的
Sarah. Sarah, please?
莎拉 莎拉 求你了
Just, just tell me where you're going,
先告诉我你要去哪儿好吗
tell me what happened.
告诉我发生什么事了
I thought we decided no more secrets,
我以为我们决定好不再有所隐瞒
no more doing things on our own.
不再单独行动了
Your words, not mine.
是你自己说的 不是我
Look, I know, I know that.
我知道 我知道是我说的
It's just, I need you to trust me on this.
只是 我要你相信我这次
It's not that I don't trust you, this is not about trust.
不是我不相信你 不是信不信任的问题
What's so urgent, Bartowski?
什么事这么急 巴托斯基
Yeah, why'd you make Casey come all the way down here?
什么要紧事让凯西大老远跑来
You know I'm gonna follow him everywhere he goes,
你知道他去哪儿我都要跟到哪儿
and I was doing something really important.
而且我刚才正有要紧事
Where you going, Walker?
你要去哪儿 沃克
It's nothing, I'll be back soon.
没什么事 我去去就回
J-Just wait, just wait one second.
等下 就等一小下
Hear me out.
听我把话说完
Yes, I love you, so, of course,
对 我爱你 所以 理所当然
I'm going to want to know what's going on,
我要知道到底发生什么事了
why this mission needs to be so secretive,
为什么这次行动要偷偷摸摸的
why you need so many guns,
为什么你要这么多支枪
but I'm willing to put all that aside.
但是这些我既往不咎
Really?
真的假的
Really? Really?
真的吗 骗人的吧
Sure, husbands ask a lot of questions.
是 丈夫们老爱问东问西的
You know who doesn't?
你知道谁不会这么做
Carmichael Industries,
卡尔麦克工业就不
and as CEO of Carmichael Industries,
而作为卡尔麦克工业的老总
I would like to offer you our services--
我们愿为您效犬马之劳
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表