剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
If you were to break it up
如果你要把它
and sound it out phonetically...
按照发音念出来...
It's very sweet,
你真好
Chuck, that you tried to surprise me.
恰克 想要给我惊喜
With a dream home.
给你一个梦幻之家
Like that one right there, right on the sand.
就像这个 在沙滩上的这个
The perfect house for the perfect woman.
完美的房♥子配完美的女人
What do you think?
你觉得呢
It's not right, is it?
感觉不对 是吗
You know, I-I could just keep playing detective
我可以一直玩侦探游戏
and trying to read your mind...
试着读懂你的心
Well, I haven't, um...
我还没有
Well, this isn't something that I've ever told anybody.
我还从来没有把这告诉过别人
Hello.
嘿
Husband.
丈夫
It's my official title now.
这现在是我的正式头衔了
I have a ring to prove it.
戒指证明一切
You tell me things that you don't tell other people.
你可以告诉我那些你对别人隐瞒的事
Well, when I was a little girl, my, uh...
当我还是个小女孩的时候
My dad's "Work" Kept us moving around a lot.
我爸爸的"工作"使我们四处漂泊
And I always imagined
我一直想象着
what a real family would feel like,
一个真正的家是怎么样的
you know, what the perfect home for us all would be,
一个完美的家是什么样的
and, you know, the dream house.
梦想的家
This is stupid.
这真的很傻
No, no, it's not. Babe, continue.
不不 一点也不 宝贝 继续
Well, I always imagined
我一直想有
a little white house with a red door and, don't laugh,
一栋带红门的小白房♥子 别笑
but it had a picket fence, just like, you know,
还有尖桩篱栅 你知道
the houses that you see on TV that people live in.
就像电视中人们住的那种房♥子
Mid-century, very Leave It to Beaver?
中世纪的 像"反斗小宝贝"中的一样?
Cozy, homey and simple.
舒适 温暖 简单
And perfect.
而且完美
Really?
真的
Sarah, I'm going to find you your dream home,
莎拉 我会为你找到你的梦幻之家的
whatever it takes.
尽我所能
I'll do anything. I promise.
我为你愿意做任何事的 我保证
Testing, one, two.
测试 1 2
One, two, three.
1 2 3
Looking good, team.
看起来不错呀 伙计们
Especially you, Sarah.
特别是你 莎拉
Well, let's have a great mission, huh, team?
我们大干一番吧 伙计们
While I sit by myself in the van.
我就一个人孤零零地坐在小货车里
God, I hope this works.
天啊 我希望这次能成功
All right.
好吧
Let's go over the plan, one more time.
我们再来过一遍计划
Casey, you locate Bale's computer vault.
凯西 你去定位贝尔的电脑房♥
Morgan and Sarah, you're gonna create a distraction,
摩根和莎拉 你们去吸引注意力
giving Casey enough time to get into the vault
给凯西制♥造♥时间进入地下室
and tap into the system.
侵入系统
Got it.
知道了
Bale, old man, good to see you.
贝尔 老兄 很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Right? Yeah, you remember Sarah?
还记得莎拉吗
I do.
记得
All right. This is Chalmers, my mute manservant.
好吧 这是卡莫斯 我的哑巴仆人
We have received your wire
我们收到了你的汇款
and account information.
和账户信息
On behalf of our investors,
我代表我们的投资者
we're very excited to have you aboard.
欢迎你的加入
Oh, I bet. I bet.
当然 我知道
Follow me.
跟我来
Will do.
好的
I was to be your accountant.
计划里我应该是你的会计
What I did was, I improvised.
我随机应变了一小下
Okay.
好吧
Morgan, buddy, you're doing great.
摩根 伙计 你做得很好
You're doing great. Just stay on point.
干得好 只是别太兴奋
Remember the mission. Casey, you're up.
记着你的任务 凯西 该你了
Excellent. Excellent, Casey. Excellent.
很好 很好 凯西
Fiber optic cable leads all the way down that hall.
光纤电缆一直通到那栋大厅
That's probably where the vault is.
电脑房♥可能就在那
I'll need a key card.
我需要一个钥匙卡
Sarah?
莎拉
I'm on it.
知道了
As you can see,
正如你所见
my fortune is based on shared wealth.
我的财产来源于与人分享财富
Finding others who enjoy the better things in life.
找到其他合伙人共享生活的美好
Yeah, that's very bold, Mr. Bale.
胆子很大啊 贝尔先生
Chuck...
恰克
This jerk's starting to get handsy with my girl.
这个混♥蛋♥开始对我的女人动手动脚了
Our girl. Your girl.
我们的女人 你的女人
Calm. Calm, Morgan!
冷静 冷静点 摩根
Just calm down.
冷静一下
No. No, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不行
I think I'm gonna zoom, okay?
我觉得我要聚焦了
I can feel it coming on-- a little kung fu.
我可以感觉到我的功夫基因蠢蠢欲动
I am gonna karate chop this guy in the face.
我要用空手道把这人砍得眼冒金星
No, no, no, no. No, no.
不不不
Do not do that. You're gonna zoom too soon.
别干那事 你会聚焦得太快的
Premature zoom?
过早聚焦?
Really? Crap!
真的吗 不好
Okay, okay, what do I do?
好吧 那我怎么办
Think about baseball.
想想棒球
Baseball.
棒球
Why baseball? I mean, come on.
为什么是棒球 拜托
It is so boring.
棒球太无聊了
I mean, just pitch the damn ball already!
只要投出那该死的球就行了
And enough talk with the statistics!
别再提那些数据了
Chuck, do you know what a slugging percentage is?
恰克 你知道什么是多垒安打率吗
Cause I don't know
因为我可不知道
what a slugging percentage is, all right?
那是什么东西
And honestly, who the hell cares?!
说实话 谁在乎呀
All right, that worked.
好吧 这起作用了
Thank you, buddy.
谢了 伙计
Thank you. I'm good.
谢谢你 我没事了
Perhaps I can show you around the gardens outside.
也许我能带你去外面的花♥园♥转转
They are modeled after the pleasure gardens of Italy.
它们是仿意大利的游乐园造的
Well, the pleasure would be all mine.
我很荣幸
You're a good girl.
你真乖
What a slime bag.
真是个混♥蛋♥
Excellent work,
干得好
everybody.
大伙
Casey is on his way to the computer vault.
凯西正赶往电脑房♥
Morgan, Sarah, distraction time.
摩根 莎拉 该吸引注意力了
All righty, Chuck.
没问题 恰克
Am I up?
该我了吗
Oh, you are up, buddy.
该你了 伙计
Zoom away.
尽情聚焦吧
I like that.
我喜欢这感觉
Sarah?
莎拉
Let me show you how it's done.
让我来教教你该怎么跳舞
Nice work, Morgan.
跳得不错 摩根
We're in.
进去了
Bingo.
很好
Now, once all the accounts are downloaded,
一旦所有的账户都下载下来了
we can reroute them to the original investors.
我们就能把钱返还给原来的投资者了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
What's happening?
出什么事了
Decker.
戴克
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表