剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Down, down, down, down, down!
趴下 趴下
What the...?
这...
Morgan and Verbanski stole our plan.
摩根和沃班斯基偷了咱们计划
They're going to grab Zorn.
他们也要抓佐恩
So Zorn is traveling with four guards.
佐恩带了四个保镖
That's it, huh?
就四个 哼
After neutralizing them,
搞定保镖之后
we'll load Zorn into the aircraft and return to headquarters.
我们要把佐恩带到总部去
Hey listen.
听着
I'm not paying you to play games.
我不是花钱请你玩游戏的
If we land Zorn,
如果我们抓住了宗
there's no telling what kind of business Beckman is going to send us.
保不准贝克曼会给我们更大的生易
Okay.
好吧
We don't stop them,
要是咱们不阻止他们
Gertrude's going to put us out of business.
格特鲁德会让我们生意泡汤的
This isn't about business.
这不是生意的事
Chuck, what are you doing?
恰克 你在干嘛
I'm going to talk to my friend.
我要和我的朋友谈谈
Morgan. Don't shoot.
摩根 别开枪
Take him out before he spooks the target.
搞定他 别惊动目标
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
假如我是你 可不会这么做
What'd you think, Chuck,
恰克 你想什么呢
you and your team were just gonna
你和那两人就能
swoop in here and snatch up Zorn?
冲过来抓走佐恩吗
Not happening.
不可能
This isn't about Zorn. I'm here to help you, Morgan.
不是佐恩的事 我在这是要帮你
Oh, right, right. Like before,
是啊 就像之前那样
when you pulled my pants down and you tranqed me?!
你扒我裤子 再用麻♥醉♥枪♥射我
Stop shooting! What do you want?
住手 你们要什么
Mats Zorn, you're under arrest.
迈茨·佐恩 你被捕了
Mats Zorn, you're under arrest.
迈茨·佐恩 你被捕了
I knew it.
我就知道
You came here to make me look like a loser.
你来就是要让我出丑
No, no. Morgan, the Intersect that you uploaded,
不 摩根 你的那个数据库
there's something wrong with it.
它有问题
Yeah, I bet there is-- it's not in your head.
的确有问题 没装你脑子里
Morgan, there was some kind of Trojan horse
摩根 程序有
hidden in the software.
木马病毒
Please, please, come on.
拜托了
Just admit it.
得了吧你
Please, for me, just admit that...
就算为了我 你就承认
that you cannot handle the fact that I'm the bad-ass operative
你就是受不了我是个超级间谍
with the bad-ass tips and you're the dorky sidekick!
有牛叉的点子 而你只是傻跟班
Ladies, please stop fighting!
女士们 别打了
Shut up!
闭嘴
Can't you see it?
你没觉得吗
Can't you feel the Intersect changing you?
你没觉得数据库改变你了吗
That's-That's why you're not acting like yourself.
所以你变了 判若两人了
Why would I want to act like myself? Huh?
我♥干♥嘛要和以前一样
Do you even remember who I was before?
你还记得我原来的样子
Yes, Morgan!
没错 摩根
Do you?
那你记得吗
Holy hell! Is that real?
天哪 是真的吗
Turn off the engine, Zorn!
佐恩 关掉引擎
Aah.
啊
Stop the engine or I will blow us all to hell!
熄火 不然我就把大家都炸飞
Morgan, you're not a killer.
摩根 你不是个杀手
Shut up, Chuck, okay? How would you know?
恰克 闭嘴 你知道什么
Because you got pantsed
因为你七年级的时候
by Meredith Lester
被梅瑞迪斯·莱斯特
in seventh grade.
扒了裤子
Chuck, you've got to unlock his memory.
恰克 你必须要让他恢复记忆
what is she talking about? I remember seventh grade.
她说什么 我记得七年级
Sure you do.
你当然记得
Put the gun down, Morgan,
放下枪 摩根
and try to remember what she did to you.
想想那女生对你做了什么
Even if I did remember, Chuck-- why?
就算我记得 恰克 为什么
Why would I want to remember
为什么我要记得
being humiliated by some stupid girl?
被一个蠢女生羞辱的事
Because then you'd remember how we got back at her.
因为那样才会记起我们怎么报复她的
What do you mean "We"?
''我们''是什么意思
Yeah, "We."
是的 ''我们''
I'm your best friend. Always have been.
我是你最好的朋友 一直都是
Who else would have helped you
有谁会帮你
stand up to the queen of eighth grade?
和八年级女王作对
What did we do, exactly?
咱们具体做了什么
We stole Meredith's ham sandwich during homeroom,
咱们偷了梅瑞迪斯的三明治
and then we...
然后我们
Did something to it.
加了点料
Yeah...
嗯哪
we spiced it up somehow.
调了点味
Yes. Yes!
没错
You're right, Morgan.
摩根 你说对了
But what did we put in it?
但是 咱们加了什么
Something... it was something really, really awful.
一些超恶心的东西
I can see it in my head.
我能想起来
I can't, I just, I can't, it's like a...
有点记不清 就像是...
gnarly, curly... like a cockroach leg...
又糙又卷...像蟑螂腿...
my-my mustache!
是我的胡子
Yes!
是的
We shaved off my first mustache
我剃下了第一次长出来的胡子
and we sprinkled it on her sandwich!
撒在她的三明治上
I remember now.
我记得了
Chuck, I... I remember.
恰克 我记得了
That's who you are. Buddy.
那才是你 兄弟
That's who I am.
那才是我
Please... take me to jail.
求你们了 把我关起来吧
You're all a bunch of maniacs.
你们这群疯子
You cuff him, I'll grab the case.
你给他拷上 我来拿箱子
Does that mean we split the bounty?
是要分奖金吗
I'm sure we can work something out.
我肯定还有别的法子
Gertrude... can I... can I have a minute?
格特鲁德 我能和她单独谈谈吗
Oh...
好
Listen, I just wanted to say thank you
我只是想谢谢你
for the opportunity,
给我这个机会
but I don't think it's gonna work out.
但合作不能继续了
Ah, poor kid. That's tough.
可怜的孩纸 伤心了
Morgan!
摩根
Oh, God...
天哪
The auxiliary tank's gonna blow the whole roof!
那油箱会把这屋顶炸飞的
Wait, Chuck!
等等 恰克
I knew you were into me, John.
我就知道你喜欢我 约翰
Shut up, Gertrude.
闭嘴 格特鲁德
Thank God you are okay.
谢天谢地你没事
Still friends.
还是朋友
No.
不
Of course.
当然了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thanks for pantsing me.
谢谢你扒我裤子
Anytime, buddy.
哥们 不用谢
Anytime.
应该的
You're gonna be late.
你要迟到了
If I take the Smith and Wesson,
我拿史密斯和维森
it'll show her that I'm rugged and dependable.
比较爷们 可靠点
Maybe the Sig,
要是拿西格
she'll think I'm cool and sophisticated.
她会觉得我又酷又老练
I'll just take 'em both.
我就都带着吧
So you're taking Verbanski to the gun range
所以你和沃班斯基的第一次约会
on your first date?
就去靶场啊
Weird move?
奇怪吗
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表