剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hi, I'm Chuck.
大家好 我是恰克
Here are a few things that you might need to know.
有些情况你们可能想了解一下
Come on. Carmichael Industries.
行了 我们可是卡尔麦克企业
The independence and freedom to do what we want when we want.
在什么时候想做什么 都是咱们自己说的算
I had no idea I had such strong feelings for him.
我不知道自己对他的感情如此之深
I have to disappear for a while.
我得消失一阵子
All members of Carmichael Industries
卡尔麦克企业的所有人员都在中情局
have a position open to them at the CIA.
有一席之地
If we go back, it's just gonna be missions and secrets.
如果我们回去 那就只有任务和秘密了
I don't want to go back.
我不想回去
Okay.
好的
All we need is each other.
我们需要的是拥有彼此
So, Mr. Carmichael,
那么 卡尔麦克先生
tell me,
告诉我
how do you feel like dying today?
要是你今天归西的话感觉如何
Honestly? You're gonna make me decide?
真的吗 你要让我自己决定吗
I find it says a lot about a man.
我觉得这样能够让人们了解你是个什么样的人
I-I, you know, I don't know.
我 你知道 我不清楚
Can't you just pick something?
你就不能做个决定吗
I've got a lot on my plate right now.
我的事情已经够多了
Like what?
比如说
Running your own company.
经营自己的公♥司♥
It's just, you know,
只是 你知道
there's a lot of responsibility that comes with that.
经营公♥司♥可牵扯很多的责任
Not that I don't care about recovering spent nuclear fuel rods,
并不是说我不在乎回收废核燃料棒
'cause I do, but you got to keep your eye the bottom line.
因为我很关注 但是你总得设个底线呀
And with missions, the bottom line is cash, man.
而对于任务来说 底线就是现金 伙计
You know, with all these
你知道
private security firms out there,
有这么多家私营保安公♥司♥
I-I think maybe I'm coming at this the wrong way.
我想也许我入错行了
Maybe Carmichael Industries needs a new hook, you know?
或许卡尔麦克企业需要得新鲜元素 是吧
Almost there, Chuck.
快到了 恰克
You're very good at talking.
你挺健谈的嘛
Exactly.
当然
Any spy can sneak into a building and-and snap a few necks.
任何一个间谍都能溜进一幢大楼里干掉几个人
But what are we doing right here, right now, the two of us?
但是咱俩现在在这算是怎么回事呀
We're talking about our hopes and our dreams.
我们在谈论希望和理想
So you're spies that care?
这么说你还是个关心他人的间谍了
You're a genius.
你还真是个天才
That's inspired. I'm gonna use that.
这话挺启发我的 我就决定用这话做宣传了
Can I use that?
我可以用吗
I'm glad I could help you, Mr. Carmichael,
我很高兴我能帮上你 卡尔麦克先生
but I think I'll start by cutting out your tongue.
但我想还是先帮你割割舌头吧
That would be a horrible idea.
这主意可不太好
I would not want to do that.
我可不想这样
Especially with such a blunt object. Stop it, baldy!
特别是用这么一个钝器 住手 你个秃头
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
Chuck, are you okay?
恰克 你没事吧
I think we just had a breakthrough, honey.
我想我们刚刚有点进展 亲爱的
Do you think it's okay to touch that without a radiation suit?
不♥穿♥防辐射服碰这玩意没事吧
Shouldn't be any worse than a couple dozen X-rays.
大不了就是几道X光线
We'll be fine, as long as no one's pregnant.
只要没人怀孕 咱就都万事大吉
Okay, Casey, i'm gonna let you take that. Let's go.
好吧 凯西 那你拿吧 咱们撤
格特鲁德
真情奉还
Don't tell me you're getting sentimental.
别告诉我你开始多愁善感了
"Welcome back, Gertrude."
"欢迎回来 格特鲁德"
"Good to see you, Gertrude."
"很高兴见到你 格特鲁德"
"I missed you, Gertrude."
"我想你 格特鲁德"
Just nod your head
要是你对刚才我所说的任何一句认同
if you agree with any of this.
那就点头
Didn't hear you come in.
没听见你进来
That's because I took off my heels.
那是因为我脱掉了高跟鞋
Among other things.
还脱掉了些其它的装饰品
I guess you heard you're not wanted for murder anymore.
我猜你听说了你的谋杀通缉令已经被撤销了
Beckman put a lid on that whole Decker thing.
贝克曼把德克尔的事都了结了
Turns out, he was just a patsy, just...
他其实就是一懦夫
I didn't fly halfway across the world to be debriefed.
我飞遍大半个地球不是来听你汇报情况的
That's your job, John.
那是你的工作 约翰
I thought you said you were coming to bed.
我觉得你好像说了要来睡觉
Have you been up all night long?
你熬了一夜吗
That bad guy got me thinking.
那个坏蛋启发了我点想法
The one who tried to cut your tongue out?
那个要割你舌头的人吗
Our mission statement, our mission statement.
我们的任务口号♥ 我们的任务口号♥
We spend so much time focusing on spy missions,
我们花了这么多的时间专注于间谍任务
that we've lost sight of the-the, you know, uh,
而忽视了 你知道
"What are we doing, why are we here" Mission.
"我们正做何事 我们为何在此"的任务
Are you feeling okay?
你没事吧
I think that pizza that Morgan left in the fridge
我觉得摩根放在冰箱里的比萨
is starting to turn.
好像有点坏了
I have never thought more clearly in my life.
我这辈子从没这么清醒过
Oh, "The things we feel but do not share."
"我们感同深受却不彼此分享"
What can we, Carmichael Industries,
我们卡尔麦克企业除了提供安保服务之外
offer our clients that other security firms can't? Go.
还能为我们的客户做什么 说
Discount electronics?
打折电子商品
We care, Sarah.
我们关心他人 莎拉
We care.
我们在乎他们
C-a-r-e.
关-爱
Clandestine Agents
神秘特工
Relating Emotionally. Get it?
要多些人情味 明白
You hate it.
你不喜欢
No, I think it's very interesting.
不 我觉得挺有意思的
I just, uh, I just feel very queasy suddenly.
我只是 只是突然有点想吐
Huh. Maybe the pizza was bad.
可能比萨真的坏了
Who told you you could get dressed?
谁告诉你可以穿衣服了
It's a work day, remember?
今天是工作日 记得吗
First of all, I have something for you.
首先 有个东西要给你
Open it.
打开
It's a... sweater.
是件...毛衣
Why's it so soft?
怎么摸起来这么柔软
It's cashmere.
是羊绒衫
Doesn't feel flame-retardant.
没感觉到有阻燃成分
It's the perfect weight for a winter night in South Beach.
这厚度在南部海滩渡个冬夜正合适
What's in South Beach?
南部海滩有什么
The second part of your surprise.
你的惊喜之二
You and I are going to Miami
你我将双飞到迈阿密
for three nights at the Maya.
在玛雅过三晚
In the middle of the week?
在上班日吗
I can't just take off and sun my buns in Miami.
我不能抬屁♥股♥就走去迈阿密晒太阳
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I have a job.
我有工作
Two, technically.
严格意义上讲 两个工作
Right, right.
是的 是的
I get it.
我明白了
I'll, uh, call you later.
我稍后给你打电♥话♥
Okay.
好的
Good. Hey.
你好 嗨
Don't forget your new sweater.
别忘了你的新毛衣
Why are we looking at surveillance footage from this morning?
我们为什么今天一早就一直看监控录像
I don't know... yet.
我还...不清楚
Ever since I got my brain cleaned,
自从我清醒后
I've had this suspicion
我总是怀疑
that something's happening behind the scenes here.
幕后还有其他内容
Wait a minute.
等一下
Is that...?
那是...
Bingo.
没错
John Casey wearing a deep V-neck cashmere sweater.
约翰·凯西穿了个深V领的羊绒衫
Who are you, John Casey?
你到底是谁 约翰·凯西
And what's he doing sneaking around the Buy More hours
他来买♥♥多多干什么
before his shift starts?
离他上班还有几个小时的时间呀
Maybe he's here to meet somebody.
没准他来这要见谁
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表