剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
Hi, I'm Chuck. Here are a few things
大家好 我是恰克 这里有些事
that you might need to know.
你也许应该知道一下
I've had a suspicion that something's happening
我怀疑某些事正在
behind the scenes here.
这堵墙的后面发生
I knew it! We were right.
我就知道 我们是对的
X-13 gas-- short-term memory eraser.
X-13气体 短期记忆清除
They'll forget the last 24 hours.
他们将会忘记过去24小时内发生的事情
Lester, something really weird is up.
莱斯特 某些诡异的事情发生了
Last thing I remember is that there's
我最后的记忆停留在
something going on underneath the Buy More.
有什么事在买♥♥多多地下发生了
Nice to meet you. I'm Nicholas Quinn.
见到你很高兴 我是尼古拉斯·奎因
And I'm about to become the Intersect.
我就是要成为机密数据库的人
I have your husband. Bring the Intersect
你丈夫在我手上 把机密数据库
to the San Pedro docks, pier 23
带去圣佩德罗港口 23号♥码头
It was a trap!
这是个圈套
We got to get out of here!
我们得想办法出去
Walker, no! Don't do it!
沃克 不 不要这么做
So, we're taking the bullet train, huh?
我们是要坐新干线吗
You nailed it, genius.
答对了 天才
The Tokaido Shinkansen will be departing in ten minutes.
东海道新干线将于十分钟后发车
So, Nagoya, Osaka
所以是名古屋 大阪
or Kyoto, Quinn?
还是京都 奎因
What's the lucky city...?
我们的福地是哪儿
The location's a secret.
地点保密
Naturally.
当然了
I still don't know what you expect from me.
我还是不懂你想从我这儿得到些什么
I told you...
我说了...
You didn't know how to fix the Intersect.
你不知道怎么修复机密数据库
Yes, you mentioned that.
没错 你说过了
Maybe you failed in the past
也许你以前失败
because you didn't have my servers
是因为你没用我的服务器
or my technicians, or maybe you weren't
或者我的技术人员 又或者你
properly incentivized.
没被正确地被激励
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
You didn't have a gun to your head.
你没被枪指着脑袋去做
But you will this time.
但这次会有了
But without the Intersect in front of me,
但我没有机密数据库
I have nothing to fix.
根本没东西让我修
I got word that your friends, Walker and Casey,
我听说你朋友沃克和凯西
just delivered the Intersect glasses to my men.
刚把机密数据库眼镜交给我的手下
They're en route to my base.
东西正在去我基地的路上
You've had your time, Bartowski.
你试过了你的方法 巴托斯基
Now it's my time.
该试试我的了
And don't think that you're going to get rescued.
而且别指望有人来救你了
There's a second part to that communication.
还有个消息要告诉你
It's bad news.
是个坏消息
Your friends are dead.
你朋友都已经死了
Train rolls out in seven minutes.
列车七分钟后开动
We are right on time.
出来的正是时候
Everything goes pretty smooth
自从使用机密数据库后
when you put on the Intersect, huh?
所有事都变得很顺 对吧
To a point.
某些方面
Come on, we took out Quinn's henchman in a snap,
拜托 我们一下就放倒了奎因的手下
and in five minutes, I had flashed on the computer
然后五分钟内 我就闪回到电脑上
and sent out those phony communiques.
发出了那些假情报
It is useful.
确实很有用
You're awfully good at it.
你做这个相当有一手
You thought how Chuck's gonna take the news?
你觉得恰克该怎么接受这件事
I will find the right time to tell him.
我会找个合适的时间告诉他的
And besides, when we get off this train,
再说 我们下车之后
the Intersect in my head is going to be suppressed,
我脑中的机密数据库就会被消除
so he'll be fine.
不用担心他
One last thing, just for grins.
最后一件事 以防万一
Name, rank and serial number.
姓名 级别 序列号♥
Oh, come on, I've had this in my head for three days.
拜托 这东西在我脑子里才呆了三天
It took Morgan a month to start losing his memory.
摩根一个月后才开始失忆的
I think I have some time.
我想我还有时间
Now, let's move, Frank.
现在 行动起来 弗兰克
Relax, Casey. I'm kidding.
放松点 凯西 我开玩笑的
Also took Morgan a month to be a jerk.
摩根还花了一个月成了蠢货呢
Guys, I don't mean to be a jerk,
各位 我并不想显得是个蠢货
but I should be in Tokyo with Sarah and Casey,
但我现在应该跟莎拉和凯西在东京
not stuck here like some lab rat.
而不是困在这儿做小白鼠
Well, tough.
好吧 事情大条了
Sarah has the same version of the Intersect
莎拉的机密数据库版本和
that made you lose memory and deteriorate socially.
让你失忆及社交能力衰退的版本是同一个
As in, breaking up with me via text message.
比如 用短♥信♥和我提分手
Which made us stronger.
这反而让我们关系更牢固
So, we're trying to be proactive,
因此 我们在努力掌握主动
determine the cause.
分♥析♥出原因
We got to poke around in your prefrontal
我们将会扫描你的前额叶
and temporal lobes, dude.
和颞叶 哥们儿
I should be out there in the action.
我应该出去行动
I got to go out on this mission, man!
我得出去执行这次任务了 兄弟
Just...
只要...
By helping me, you are helping the mission, okay?
协助我就是在协助这次任务 好吗
If we can figure this out,
如果我们能查出原因
then we can help save Sarah from
我们就能预防莎拉
the deleterious side effects.
受到副作用的影响
That's a good point.
说的有道理
Okay, you're right.
好吧 你是对的
What does "Deleterious" mean?
"副作用"是什么意思
Could be worse than we thought.
情况可能比我们想的更糟
Don't worry, honey,
不用担心 亲爱的
Morgan's vocabulary never really expanded
摩根的词汇量从来没超出
beyond cereal boxes and comic books.
麦片盒跟漫画书的范畴
I'll have you know there are puzzles on them
我会让你明白盒子上的谜题
that can be quite challenging.
是非常有挑战性的
It's okay, Morgan. You're gonna get through this.
没关系 摩根 你会好起来的
I know, it's just,
我明白 只是
you know, I'm a trained spy now.
我现在是名受过训的间谍了
I should be out there, you know, with my team, making the moves.
我应该出去 和我的队伍 一起行动
Hold still, Morgan.
别动 摩根
I'm a weapon, I got to-- Hey, now!
我是个武器 我要... 我去
Oh, that hurts!
好疼
That's hurty.
疼死了
My hero.
真勇敢
The train will be departing in two minutes.
列车将于两分钟后发车
Hey!
喂
Hey.
嗨
Hey, guys.
嗨 伙计们
It was stuffy in here,
这儿好闷
you know, so I thought I'd open the window,
所以我开了点窗
and then thought maybe I'd escape.
然后觉得也许能逃走
Your tricky little ring-- say good-bye to it.
你的小把戏戒指 和它说再见吧
You don't want to do that.
你不会想这么做的
Sarah, thank God.
莎拉 感谢上帝
I knew you weren't dead. How'd you get here?
我就知道你不会死 你怎么来这儿的
Have to tell you about it as soon as we're safe.
等安全了我就告诉你
That was some major ass whupping, honey.
真是大获全胜啊 亲爱的
What, have you been taking Strip Kick?
怎么 你去学脱衣舞式了吗
I did upgrade my fighting technique.
我确实升级了一下我的格斗技巧
We'll talk about that later.
过会儿再讨论这个
The train is now departing.
列车已经启程
First stop: Yamashiro Station.
第一站 山城站
We got to get out of here.
我们得离开这儿
Okay, let's go.
来吧 我们走
Casey, how you doing with the cargo door?
凯西 货仓门弄的怎么样了
It's sealed.
被加密了
I'm working on an override.
我看看能不能超控它
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表