剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表
No, I think she's going to love it.
不 我觉得她会很喜欢的
Well, good luck.
祝你好运
Sure you don't want to tag along,
你要不要跟来
follow in the van?
搭顺风车
I am wired for sound.
我随时奉陪聊聊
I think this is a solo mission.
我觉得这是你个人任务
Yeah.
是啊
Thanks, Walker.
沃克 谢谢你
Is Casey wearing Morgan's cologne?
凯西用了摩根的古龙水
Unfortunately.
很不幸吧
What's this?
这是什么
Courtesy of General Diane Beckman and the United States government.
黛安·贝克曼上校和政♥府♥给的福利
Our bounty money for Zorn.
奖励咱们抓了佐恩
Wow. That's a lot of zeroes.
哇 好多零啊
That's just the beginning, honey.
亲爱的 这只是个开始
Carmichael Industries has a new lease on life.
卡尔麦克公♥司♥前途光明
Wonderful.
太棒了
Dude, quick, give me five bucks.
哥们 快点 给我五块钱
Why do you need five dollars?
你要五块干嘛
'Cause Fernando says that if we give him 20,
费尔南多说如果给他二十块
he's gonna let me Taser his nads.
他就让我电他蛋蛋
Is that a good idea?
不太好吧
What do you care if something's a good idea of not.
管它好不好啊
Could I have the money, please?
就给我五美元啊
It just sounds... really dangerous.
听起来挺危险的
Yeah. I know.
是啊 我知道
What if we kill him?
要是不小心杀了他
That's totally worth 20 bucks.
那也值20美元了
I will not be party
我绝不会
to the reckless endangerment of a coworker.
做危害同事的事
And, if I might add, a friend.
况且他还是朋友诶
What is going on with you, Dude?
你怎么了
... are you high?
嗑药了
What'd you take?
嗑的啥
Far from it, Lester.
恰恰相反 莱斯特
In fact, I'm seeing things clearly
我只是清醒多了
for the first time in a long time.
混沌太久了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
失陪了
I have to go put my quinoa salad in the fridge.
我要把藜麦沙拉放到冰箱去了
Quin...?
什么沙拉
Good news-- your vitals look fine.
好消息 你的主要器官看上去很好
Good.
耶
I don't feel fine, though.
但我感觉不好
And I certainly haven't been acting fine.
而且我行为也有问题
Don't worry, Morgan.
摩根 别担心
I know a very good brain doctor.
我认识一个很好的脑科医生
Almost... almost lost myself to this thing in my head,
我差点被脑子里这玩意控制了
so I want it out, you know?
所以我想把它取出来
But, uh, to be honest, I... I don't know.
但说实话 我不清楚
Part of me thinks I'll kind of miss it.
我会有点怀念它
The Intersect made me this-this, like,
数据库让我变成
super cool super-spy, you know?
超酷的间谍 懂吗
Now I go back to being some schmuck
现在我又得是
who works at the Buy More, you know?
那个在买♥♥多多工作的呆子了
I know how you feel.
我知道你感受
You do?
你懂
Yeah.
是啊
You know, when I first
我第一次
became a stay-at-home dad,
当家庭主夫的时候
I lost my identity.
也很迷茫
You mind if I give you a word of advice, bro?
兄弟 给个建议你怎么样
Of course, dude, yeah.
没问题
Please. Fire away.
说吧
Don't confuse a job with your life.
工作是工作 生活是生活
Thanks.
多谢了
How'd that date with my ex-boss go?
和我前老板的约会怎样了
What do you want?
干嘛
Uh... to apologize.
道个歉
The Intersect made me a total jerk.
数据库把我变成了个混♥蛋♥
Not that it was completely the Intersect's fault.
我也有问题
I mean, it just kind of
我是指它
brought out my inner jerk.
带出了我的内在小邪恶
Who knew?
谁知道呢
Anyway, my point is, I'm sorry,
总之对不起了
you know? I'm sorry that I ever left the team,
我真心不该离开队伍
I'm sorry that I took the zip drive,
也真心不该拿走U盘
but most importantly,
但最重要的是
I am really sorry for what I did to Alex.
我真心不该甩了亚历克斯
I was just a bozo.
我是个笨蛋
So what do you say, roomie? Huh?
求你啦 好室友
Another chance?
再给我次机会
You know, I'll just...
我只要
The couch maybe, or...?
沙发也行
Morgan.
摩根
Hi. Sorry.
对不起
Casey kicked me out.
凯西把我赶出来了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, hey.
什么
Let me talk to him.
我去和他说
No, no, no, no... I kinda had it coming.
不 是我活该
So...
所以
Well, okay, where are you gonna live?
好吧 那你要住哪
I don't know, but that's cool.
我不知道 不过没事
Jeff said that I could, uh, crash in his van.
杰弗说我能睡他车里
You know that he's not using it now.
他现在反正也不用了
You know? So...
所以
Yeah, I'll be all right.
是啊 我没事的
You know, just till I get on my feet.
我好了再说吧
Absolutely not, Morgan.
不行 摩根
You're gonna stay with us.
你住我们这
Guys, I... I mean, after everything that's...
发生这么多事
I don't know what to say.
我都不知道怎么说了
Say you're gonna lose the frosted tips.
就说你不会再混♥蛋♥了
Okay, fine.
好吧 必须的
Well, look who's back in business.
看看是谁有生意做了
Beckman must have been so impressed
贝克曼一定很满意
with how we handled Zorn,
我们抓住佐恩
she's got a nice, big, juicy contract waiting for us.
肯定有个大合约等着我们
Fantastic, man! Great!
太棒了
Can I take Scotty back on?
我能把史考特要回来吗
Mm-mm.
不行
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑呢
He's... I don't even...
他...我都不...
But he's kinda... did you meet him?
但他有点 你见过他吗
He's just kind of a... he's a good kid.
他就是有点...是个好孩子
We have another problem, Chuck.
恰克 我们又有问题了
There's something I thought you should see.
我有些东西你得看看
This is a kill order. This has gotta be a mistake.
追杀令 这一定是搞错了
Morgan told anyone who wanted to hear he had the Intersect.
摩根见人就说他有数据库
The CIA does not like that.
中情局不喜欢那样
It was a mistake.
那是个错误
C-Can't you call it off?
你就不能取消它吗
This goes way above my head.
这远远超过了我的能力范围
Decker...
德克尔...
He wants Morgan dead.
他想杀死摩根
Get Morgan off the street-- now.
去把摩根藏起来 立刻
Protect him.
保护他
Protect your friend, Chuck.
恰克 保护你的朋友
Come on, Morgan, pick up.
摩根 快点 接电♥话♥
剧集 | 超市特工(2007) | 导航列表