All right, well, you know,
这些老建筑都是钢筋混凝土的
these old buildings are all concrete and steel.
它会削弱信♥号♥♥
It wreaks havoc on the signal.
特别是在楼梯和电梯井里
Especially in the stairways and elevator shafts.
看来你们的技术不够先进
It seems like you should have better technology.
市政♥府♥总会找到其他花钱的地方
Somehow the city finds other things to spend its money on.
队长 请回复
Chief, come in!
特雷弗 你怎么样 兄弟
Trevor, how you doing, buddy?
我觉得腿断了
I think it's broken.
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
我觉得他可能是对的
I'd say that's probably right.
-要上夹板吗 -嗯
- Splint? - Yeah.
什么都没有 没有信♥号♥♥
Nothing. No bars.
对 就像我说过 跟我们的对讲机一样
Yeah, like I said, same with our two-ways.
我让电梯超载了吗
Did I overload the elevator?
我尽量把它控制在限重以下
I tried to keep it under the limit,
但我也只是目测
but I was just eyeballing it.
听着 减掉一些重量
Listen, I'd feel a lot better,
应该会感觉好很多
you know, ditching a lot of this weight.
但是 不 我觉得不是你造成的 好吗
But, no, I doubt that you caused anything, okay?
我觉得火警被触发是因为
I think the fire alarm went off
电梯井顶上出问题了
because we got trouble at the top of the shaft.
对 电梯的所有部件都在那里
Yeah, that's where all the guts to the elevator live.
机械传动装置 曳引轮
The machine drive, the sheaves...
好 你知道吗
All right, you know what?
我得找东西把这个夹板绑起来
I need something to tie off these splints with.
对
Yeah.
这个行吗
Will this work?
行
Yeah.
给我
There you go.
眼力不错
Good eyes.
你们在哪里
Hey, where are you guys?
副队 我是克鲁兹
Uh, hey, uh, Lieutenant, it's Cruz.
我们困在东侧的
We are stuck in a freight elevator
货梯里 它被堵得死死的
on the eastside. It's jammed up pretty good.
西弗莱德 81号♥云梯车现在进入九楼
Severide, Truck 81 is entering the ninth floor now.
我觉得你最好升到起火的楼层 凯西
I think you better get up to the fire floor, Casey.
这里有很多烟
We got a lot of smoke up here.
凯西 西弗莱德
Casey. Severide.
我和赫尔曼还有市民被困在
Herrmann and I are trapped with civilians
货梯里
in the service elevator,
而且有人身受重伤
and we have sustained heavy damage.
你们收到了吗
Do you copy?
凯西 你听到了吗
Casey, you hear me?
我收到了 西弗莱德
I copy you, Severide.
凯西 你在吗
Casey, you there?
我们
We're--
我们需要 火
We need-- Fire--
他们听不到
They can't hear you.
他们基本上也听不到对方的声音
They can barely hear each other.
51号♥水罐车 我是赫尔曼副队
Engine 51, this is Lieutenant Herrmann.
你们收到了吗
Do you copy?
51号♥水罐车 报告 有人吗
Engine 51, report. Anybody!
队长 九楼没有人
Chief, there's no one on the ninth floor.
我们要去
We're heading--
这真是
This is...
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我根本不应该来的
I shouldn't even be here.
我们会带你离开这里的 女士
We're gonna get you out of here, ma'am.
你只需要放松呼吸
You just breathe easy.
不是 我是说这份工作 说今年
No, I just mean this job, this year.
一切的一切
Everything.
三周前我才开始在这里上班
I only started working here three weeks ago.
我以前是餐厅经理 但我们停业了
I was a restaurant manager, but we closed
就因为这个愚蠢的病毒
'cause of the stupid virus.
我们很多人都很辛苦 好吗
It's been rough on a lot of us, okay?
我要试试把这东西撬开
Hey, I'm gonna try to get this thing open,
-看看我们能不能自救 -好的
- see if we can self-rescue. - Okay.
好主意
Good idea.
那个工作特别棒 我做了九年
It was a great job. Nine years.
人们会去那里过一整晚
People would come in for a night out,
为了纪念日 为了特别的时刻
for an anniversary, for a special occasion.
-你知道他们为什么来这里吗 -不知道
- You know why they come here? - Uh, no.
因为他们的房♥子不能赎回了
Because their house got foreclosed on.
因为他们要离婚了
Because they're getting a divorce
同时又需要一个地方来存放情感垃圾
and need a place to store their junk.
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗
Uh, you know,
我不知道你知不知道
I'm not sure if you know this,
我有一个酒吧
but I got a bar.
莫利酒吧 也许你听说过
Molly's, maybe you've heard of it, you know.
我们也经历了很多问题
We went through a lot of problems ourselves.
我不是酒吧经理
Yeah, I wasn't a bar manager.
我们以前是高级餐厅
We were fine dining.
我们还有一颗米其林星
We had a Michelin star.
我差点没接受这份工作
I almost didn't take this job.
我应该听从建议的 但我的选择不多
I should've listened, but I didn't have a lot of options.
我们把注意力放在积极的方面 好吗
Hey, let's focus on the positive, okay?
哪里积极
What positive?
我觉得我撬开了
I think I got it.
看到了吗
See?
积极的方面
Positive.
该死 我们卡在楼层之间了
Damn it, we're stuck between floors.
有人能听到吗
Can anybody hear me!?
那是舱门吗
Hey, is that a hatch?
是的 应该是的
Yeah, it's gotta be.
赫尔曼 把那个推车拖过来好吗
Hey, hey, Herrmann, grab that hand truck, will you?
霍莉 帮我把这些都挪开
Holly, help me move all this.
好了
Okay.
你还好吗 特雷弗
Hey, you all right, Trevor?
我儿子是个海军军官
You know, my son's a naval officer.
他在一艘潜艇上工作
He works on a submarine.
我总是 我总是想知道
I always--I always wondered
在那里工作会是什么样子
what that would be like.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
能把那个递给我吗
Can you hand me that?
你们谁有孩子吗
Any of you have kids?
有的 我自己有四个儿子和一个女儿
Yeah, I got four sons myself and a daughter.
这家伙没有
None for this guy.
其实 今天早上克洛伊刚告诉我
Actually, Chloe just told me
她怀孕了
that she's pregnant this morning.
什么 天啊
What? Aw, man!
这真是个好消息
That is great news!
你不能告诉任何人 好吗
You cannot tell anyone, okay?
克洛伊特别嘱咐我
Chloe specifically told me
谁都不可以知道这事 好吗
that no one can find out anything, okay?
好的 恭喜你 乔
Okay. Congratulations, Joe.
你 我的朋友 会是一个很棒的爸爸
You, my friend, are gonna make a great dad.
孩子是这世界上最美好的东西
Kids are the best thing in the whole world,
即使是他们没那么美好的时候
even when they're not.
看来断掉的线缆压在了舱门上面
Looks the snapped cable is curled on the top of the hatch.
-得有一吨♥重 -你觉得你能移开吗
- Must weigh a ton. - Think you can move it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们没事
We're okay.
克鲁兹 又断了一根线缆
Cruz! Another cable!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
克鲁兹
Cruz!
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
只是有些上不来气
I just got the wind knocked out of me.
好
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表