你们错过了穆奇的世纪大救援
You guys missed the Mouch save of the century.
我因此获得了
Well, they're giving me
最具勇气消防员奖
the Firefighter's Award of Valor for it.
我一直很难
It's been rough trying to get past
放下希尔薇
what happened with Sylvie.
你准备跟她说吗
You ever gonna tell her?
是她说道森将一直隔在我们之间
She's the one who said Dawson was always gonna be between us.
你觉得她说的对吗
You think she's right?
我想跟她谈结婚的事
I want to talk to her about getting married.
你们俩就是天生一对
You do had that connection people look for their whole lives.
考试成绩出来了
Exam results are in,
你得请大家喝酒了
so I'm gonna need a round for the house,
副队
Lieutenant.
我就知道你能行
I knew you could do it.
我们公♥寓♥里
Hey, there's another lieutenant
又多了一位副队
living in our apartment.
她来了 早 基德副队
So there is. Morning, Lieutenant Kidd.
我喜欢你这么叫我
I like the sound of that,
但他们还没给我分配职位
but I don't have a position yet.
我知道 这还得等段时间
I know, I know, it could take a while,
所以我只要关注通过考试这件事
so I am just gonna focus on the fact that I passed
并心存感激
and be grateful.
聪明
Smart.
对 而且
Yeah, and...
说到这个 我要走了
speaking of, on that note, I am heading out
去见苏亚雷斯 因为他也通过了
to meet up with Suarez, because he passed, too.
我们要去喝点庆祝咖啡
So we're gonna grab a little celebration coffee,
可能还会点杯拿铁 因为我听说
might even order a latte because I hear
副队们都这么干
that's how officers do it.
干杯
Cheers.
我们局里见
I'll see you at the firehouse.
回见
I'll see you.
我一直在反复考虑一些事
I've been rethinking things.
什么意思
How do you mean?
结婚的事 也许不是最好的做法
This marriage idea, maybe it's not the best move.
你只是觉得紧张才这么说
That's just the nervous talking.
不 我...
No, I'm...
我是说我们最开始在一起时
talking about something she said
她说的一些话
when we first got together.
她想把一切都摊开来说清楚
She wanted to lay it all out there,
所以她提起了她的婚姻并说
so she brought up her marriage and said,
"我再也不会结婚了 因为我不想
"I'll never do it again because I don't ever want
陷入无法离开的境地"
to be in a situation where I can't just leave."
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
但我不会跟你争 我明白你的意思
But I'm not gonna fight you. I get where you're coming from.
卧室套间在这里
The en suite bedroom is over here,
另一间卧室在走廊尽头
and the other bedroom is at the end of the hall.
你们到处看看 我会在厨房♥里等你们
Have a look around, and I will wait for you in the kitchen.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
-不错 -嗯
- It's nice. - Yeah.
真的很不错
Really nice.
它其实是在西环
It's practically in the West Loop,
而且对口的小学是城里最好的之一
and the elementary school's one of the best in the city.
而且会是我们的
And it'd be ours.
不用再为了热水的事跟斯特凡诺吵了
No more fighting with Stefano over hot water.
但是有点超预算了
It's a little more than we were expecting.
我们会有办法的
We'll figure it out.
-你这么想吗 -是的
- You think? - I do.
我们不能错过这个房♥子 对吗
We can't pass up on this place, right?
对
No.
好 你去签合同
Okay, you go ahead, sign the paperwork.
我得去上班了
I gotta get to shift.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Daddy.
好 还有最后一件事
Okay, and last item:
从这周六起还有一周
a week from Saturday,
希尔副局长就要把
Deputy Commissioner Hill will bestow
最具勇气消防员奖
the Firefighter's Award of Valor
授予兰德尔·麦考兰
upon one Randall McHolland.
不过 因为集♥会♥规模限制
However, due to limitations on the size of gatherings,
这次不会像往常一样在宴会厅举♥行♥仪式
there will not be the usual ballroom event.
我真的很抱歉 穆奇
I'm really sorry, Mouch.
没关系 我也不想搞那么大
That is a-okay. I don't want a whole big thing.
总部让我们找个
HQ has put it on us to secure a venue
更小 更方便保持社交距离的地方
of a smaller, more socially distanced version.
里特 加洛 也许你们俩能搞定
Ritter, Gallo, maybe the two of you could handle that.
-乐意之至 -没问题
- We'd love to. - Sure thing.
好
Good.
散会
Dismissed.
穆奇
Hey, Mouch.
特鲁迪有些想法
Trudy has some ideas she wants to share.
她等下会过来
She'll be coming by later.
好极了
Awesome.
-对 -祝你们好运吧
- Yeah. - Good luck with that.
-想听点怪事吗 -说吧
- Want to hear something weird? - Always.
我有点想猫咪维罗妮卡了
I've kind of been missing Veronicat.
-不 -真的
- No. - Yes.
她很可怕 但也挺有意思的
She was terrifying, but she was also very entertaining.
我觉得你需要找点没那么危险的
I think you need to find a less dangerous form
娱乐形式 比如斗鸡
of entertainment-- cockfighting maybe.
队长 加比·道森打局里电♥话♥找你
Captain, Gabby Dawson's on the house phone.
想跟你谈谈
She wants to talk to you.
还真是...
Wow, that's, um...
帮我打个招呼 很久没见了
Say hi for me. It's been a while.
好 我会的
Yeah, I will.
3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车 人员被困
Squad 3, Ambulance 61, person trapped,
西运河街2059号♥
2059 West Canal.
救命 救命 救救我
Help, help! Help me!
卡普 联♥系♥通信局
Cap! Call ComEd.
把那些电线关掉
Get those power lines shut down.
芝加哥烈焰
第九季第十五集
救命 救命
Help, help!
坐着别动 好吗
Hey, just sit tight, okay?
我们会救你出来的
We're gonna get you out!
好 这东西就靠一根线连着
Okay, this thing's hanging on by a thread.
我们得确保把它固定好了
We need to make sure it's secure
才能把他拉出来
before we can try and pull him out.
托尼 你帮我把它绑紧 克鲁兹 你下去
Tony, you help me tie it off. Cruz, just get in position.
-让他保持冷静 -遵命 副队
- Keep him calm. - You got it, Lieutenant.
快 救命
Hurry up! Help!
救救我 拜托
Help me, please!
-准备下去 克鲁兹 -收到
- Ready to go, Cruz. - Copy that!
准备好了
Ready.
快 快 拜托快点
Oh, hurry, hurry! Please hurry.
拜托 老天
Please, God.
救我出去
Get me out of here!
救我出去 拜托快点
Get me out of here. Please hurry.
别动 我的副队还要打几个结
Don't move--my lieutenant's gotta tie a couple knots still.
好吗 你受伤了吗
All right? You hurt?
没有 我觉得没有
No, no, no, I don't think so.
就是害怕
Just terrified.
你怎么会搞成这样的
How'd you end up in a mess like this?
有根线断了 我降落时失控了
A cable snapped. I lost control of the pitch.
我想让它降落在那边的停车场里
I was trying to bring it down in that parking lot over there,
但我无法飞过大楼
but I couldn't clear the building.
救我出去 哥们
Get me out of here, man.
这会成为鸡尾酒会上的
This is gonna make a great story
传奇故事 对吗
at cocktail parties, all right?
你曾从空难中逃生
That one time you walked away from a plane crash
毫发无损 是吧 就这样
without a scratch, huh? There you go.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表