but sadly, she's very happy at 20.
你认识乔维·迪兰迪斯吗
So, um, do you know a Jovi Delandis?
不认识 不好意思
No. Sorry.
这是我四年来的第四位搭档了
It's my fourth partner in four years.
-维尔莉特 -最近怎么样
- Hey, Violet. - How's it going?
你们知道墨西哥玉米卷饼里用的是
Do you guys know if the enchiladas
玉米粉而不是玉米吗
have flour tortillas instead of corn?
是的 是玉米粉
Yes, it's flour.
别告诉我你不能吃谷蛋白
Don't tell me you're one of those no-gluten people.
你知道的
You know,
世界上只有百分之五的人口
only five percent of the world's population
对谷蛋白过敏
has an actual allergy to gluten.
所以
So...
但也不是不可能 你可能就是
But it's not impossible. Like, you might.
你可能是 而且其实
You might. And it's actually
再小心也不为过 对吗 里特
always better to be careful. Right, Ritter?
对的
Right.
我只是想知道用的是什么材料
I was just wondering about the ingredients.
很好吃
It's tasty.
你们有人认识乔维·迪兰迪斯吗
Do any of you know a Jovi Delandis?
我认识 乔维太棒了
Yeah, Jovi's awesome.
-真的吗 -业务熟练
- Really? - Totally skilled.
她之前在军队做军医
She was a combat medic specialist in the army.
是的 我上周参加了她的欢送派对
Yeah, I was at her going-away party last week.
她要去哪里
Where's she going?
一夜大肚 第三胎
Knocked up. Third kid.
决定做全职妈妈
Decided to go full-time mom.
小年轻们
Young people.
我满怀敬意地来找你们
I come to you, hat in hand.
你们谁是最好的
Which one of you would you say is the best...
抖音...博主
TikTok...person?
肯定是我
Ah, that'd be me.
别说是你
Don't say it's you.
你只有不到两千个粉丝
You have less than 2,000 followers.
你又怎么知道的
Mm, and how do you know that?
穆奇
Look, Mouch,
这并不复杂
it's not rocket science.
如果你想要更多的流量
Now if you're looking to gain more views,
你只需要了解算法的工作模式
you just need to understand how the algorithm works.
你为什么对这些东西感兴趣
Why are you interested in this stuff?
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车
Truck 81, Squad 3...
未完待续
To be continued.
建筑起火
Structure fire.
前面有烟
Smoke up ahead.
天啊 一个班次发生两起火灾
Man, two working fires in one shift.
你们还好吗
Hey, you guys okay?
还好
Yeah.
你们确定吗
You sure?
彻底趴窝
Dead in the water.
各位 拿上背包和工具
Everyone, grab your packs and tools.
我们步行过去
We're going on foot.
-走吧 -收到
- Let's go. - Copy that.
不用着急
Hey, no need to rush.
火已经灭了
Fire's already out.
没有人受伤
No injuries.
抱歉 我们出了点机械故障
Sorry, we had a mechanical issue.
开玩笑吗
You kidding me?
-又是自助洗衣店吗 -是的
- Another laundromat? - Yep.
起火原因和上次一样 烘干机
Started the same way as the last one, clothes dryer.
店主说她今天早上清理了棉絮圈
Owner said she cleaned the lint traps this morning
但还是起火了 升温非常快
but it still ignited. Heated up so fast,
把机器的门炸开了
it blew the door right off the machine.
我从没见过这种情况
I've never seen that happen.
现在一个班次的时间里就见到两次
Now I've seen it twice in the same shift.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
克鲁兹 帮我拿着 行吗
Hey, Cruz. Hold these, will ya?
你为什么要翻前一班的文件
Why you digging through first shift's files?
只是看看
Just checking to see
还有没有自助洗衣店失火
if there's any more laundromat fires.
这太奇怪了 不可能是巧合
That was too weird to be a coincidence.
对吧 所以博登让我们整理
Right? So, Boden's got us gathering up
一个月内所有的事件报告
all the incident reports going back a month.
怎么了
What?
你刚才听到穆奇吹风笛了吗
You hear Mouch playing the bagpipes earlier?
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得博登叫停时
I think he was just warming up
他只是在热身
when, you know, Boden put the kibosh on it.
我试着给了他一点鼓励
I tried to give a little encouragement.
但这样好吗
Is that a good idea, though?
鼓励他
Encouraging him?
这是他的梦想 乔
It's his dream, Joe.
我的梦想是
It's my dream to hit
白袜队赢得世界职业棒球大赛的胜利
a World Series winning walk off for the White Sox.
那我应该拿着球棒
That mean I should pick up a bat
然后去看十月份的大赛吗
and head to the big show in October?
你要去的话告诉我
If you do, let me know.
我会去
I will be there
帮你搬运你的装备
to help you carry your equipment.
刹车看着没问题
Brakes look good.
控制臂正常
Control arm is fine.
其他地方看起来都好着呢
Yeah, everything else looks good.
我们就需要一个新轮胎和那个上球头节
We just need a new tire and that upper ball joint.
好 有了就通知我
Okay, let me know.
我们很想复工
We'd love to get back in service.
他们店里没那个零件
They don't have the part in stock.
他在四处问哪里有了
He's calling around to see what he can locate
但我们几小时内肯定出不了警了
but we're out of action for a few hours at least.
抱歉 队长 我
Sorry, Captain, I--
我该注意到那个坑的
I should have seen that pothole.
那里面都是水 看上去就像是个小水洼
It was full of water. Looked like a puddle.
别自责了
Don't beat yourself up.
这是今天又一件倒霉事了
It's just one more thing that's gone wrong today.
你觉得这些洗衣房♥起火之间
Are you thinking that there's a connection
有什么关联吗
between these laundromat fires?
正要去查
Gonna get into that right now.
车怎么了
Whoa, what happened to the truck?
这个啊
Ugh, this...
我把车开坑里去了
I hit a pothole
差点碾过两个小年轻
and I almost mowed down two teenagers.
什么
What?
是啊 没人受伤真是个奇迹
Yeah, it's a miracle no one got hurt.
你这一班真是状况不断
You've had one crazy shift.
总是这样吗
Is it always like this?
不 不是的
No! No, it's not.
祝你能修好车了
Hmm, well, good luck with the truck.
17号♥水罐车处理过一次
Engine 17 responded to one.
布朗兹维尔 43街与国王大道交界处
Bronzeville, 43rd and King Drive.
"该店经理说
"Facility manager reported
烘干机的传动带
that the dryer belt from the motor to the drum
在当月六号♥刚换过"
was replaced on the sixth of the month."
又找到了一起吗
Found another one?
我们又找到了三起
We found three more.
海德公园 朗戴尔 然后是这次的
Hyde Park, Lawndale, and now--
布朗兹维尔
Bronzeville.
从周一到现在有五家洗衣房♥起火了
Five laundromat fires since Monday.
每处都是烘干机起的火
And every one started in the dryers.
可不可能是某种保险诈骗
Could it be some kind of insurance scam?
这几家店之间没什么关联
Doesn't seem to be any link between the establishments.
老板都不一样
They're all independently owned.
起火烘干机的传动带磨损都不严重
None of the dryers had frayed belts
过滤器也都有经常清理
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表