Like, so casual we aren't even hanging out.
维尔莉特
Hey, Violet.
里特
Ritter.
我
I, uh...
我想为加洛说几句
I wanted to back up Gallo.
他和麦基之间没什么的
He and Mackey weren't much of a thing.
我想这里半数的人
I think half the people around here
都不知道他们交往过
didn't even know they went out.
我欣赏你为朋友辩护
I appreciate you sticking up for your friend,
但加洛像是个玩咖
but Gallo seems like a player.
我现在没心情和他玩
Not really what I'm in the mood for.
玩咖
A player?
那样像是玩咖吗
Does that look like a player to you?
我是说
I mean...
你的论据很充分
You make a solid point.
不管你和加洛之前是怎样
Look, whatever you and Gallo had between you before,
这都不会改变
it shouldn't get in the way of the fact
我们都是朋友 并且经常一起玩的事实
that we should all be friends and hang out.
你说得对
You're right.
我是说
I mean--
队长 我
Chief, I um--
那天晚上莫利酒吧
there just were a lot of people around at Molly's
-人太多了 -没事
- the other night-- - No, it's okay.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
事实上 双倍恭喜你
Actually, double congratulations.
这一周真是太棒了
It's been a pretty great week.
我为你而骄傲
I am so proud of you.
我就是来找你说这个的
That's what I came in here to say.
谢谢
Thank you.
在我不认为自己可以成为领导者的时候
You signed me up for the leadership conference
你帮我报名了领导会议
when I wasn't even considering myself a leader.
你对我很有信心
You know, you had that confidence in me.
你以为你知道这对我这样的人来说
You think that you know what that means to someone
意味着什么
in my shoes,
但是你不知道
but, uh, you don't.
这意味着一切
It meant everything.
我只是看到了我应该看到的
I just saw what was right in front of me.
一位伟大的消防员和一位更伟大的人
A remarkable firefighter and even more remarkable person.
我都快哭了
Gonna get me crying.
别这样
No, don't do that.
克洛伊要疯了 我也要疯了
I'm stressed out because Chloe's stressed out.
她有什么好疯的
Why is she stressed out?
因为她妈妈对装♥修♥浴室的事情指手画脚的
Because her mom's all up in her business about this shower.
不知道的还以为我们要重办婚礼呢
You'd think we were planning the wedding again.
而且除了这个 我们还要
And then on top of that, we're still
找到一个价格在我们可接受范围内的房♥子
trying to find a home that's in our price range,
但是她竟然对这个也有意见
but she's got opinions about that too.
我告诉你啊
Let me tell you, man.
我就是这个意思
Yes, that's exactly what I'm talking about.
就跟我们当时看到赢了
It's like when we were watching Baylor
全国冠军赛的贝勒一样
with the national championship.
我明白
I know!
就这么说吧
All right then.
我会的 爱你
Yes, will do. Love you too.
再见啦
Bye now.
是玛姬的电♥话♥
That was Mazie.
她太搞笑了
She's hilarious.
关于你说的事
Uh, about your thing,
她让我告诉你 我们可能会去
she told me to tell you to put us down as a maybe.
也可能不会
Or maybe not.
谁知道呢
You never know.
61号♥救护车 有人受伤
Ambulance 61, person injured.
山脊大道南88号♥
55 South Ridgeway Avenue.
是我的丈夫 派特
It's my husband, Pat.
他刚才在帮我们女儿做柜子
He built this cabinet for our girls.
柜子倒了 他流了好多血
It fell and-- he's bleeding.
-带我们去 -就在那里
- Show us. - It's right up there.
你说的你们的女儿
When you said for your girls...
没错 就是她们
Yes. Well, that's what they are.
这些是你们的孩子
They're our children.
-那你丈夫呢 -在这
- Uh-huh. And your husband? - Right here.
我跟贝弗说了没必要叫救护车
I told Bev not to bother with an ambulance.
只是小伤
It's just--just--
贝弗 你家还有毛巾吗
Bev, do you have any more towels?
-贝弗 -什么
- Bev? - What?
能不能给我们多拿点毛巾
Can you get us some more towels?
好的好的 马上来
Oh, yes. Yes, right away.
周围的观众还不少呢
Well, we have quite the audience.
我已经努力不去看了
I'm trying not to look.
-他会没事吗 -会的会的
- Is he gonna be okay? - Uh, yeah, yeah.
只是有点失血
Yeah, he just lost a little blood,
但是我看到他的脸已经恢复了血色
but I can already see the color returning to his face.
太好了
Oh, good.
-你们家娃娃真多啊 -是啊
- Sure have a lot of dolls. - We do.
派特和我
Pat and I,
是在一个玩偶爱好者交流会上认识的
we met at a doll collectors convention.
你们知不知道我妈一直说
Do you know my mother told me
我肯定嫁不出去
that I would never meet someone right for me?
毕竟我有这种嗜好
Not with this obsession.
她是怎么说的
That's what she called it.
但是我遇见了全世界最可爱的男人
But I met the sweetest man in the world.
我们一起收集玩偶 展示玩偶
We collect together. We display together.
还会一起寻找更多的玩偶
We even hunt for dolls together.
缘分这种事情 谁能说明白呢
I mean, when you know, you know, right?
-说得对 -是啊
- That's great. - It really is.
-这是怎么了 -怎么了
- What happened? - Oh, well you scared
你快把我吓死了 还怎么了
the living daylights out of me is what happened.
你晕倒了 但现在没事了
You passed out, but you're fine now.
但是我们还是需要送你去医生
Still, we're gonna take you to Med
找个医生看一下伤口的情况
and have a doctor look at that laceration.
小心
Careful.
你好啊 未婚夫
Hey. Fiance.
你什么时候才会叫腻啊
How long until that gets old?
你在婚礼上答应我的那天
The day you say "I do."
我爱这只队伍
I-I love this house.
如果我成为了副队
When I get my lieutenant's placement,
我该去哪里找跟这里一样好的队伍呢
how am I ever gonna find a house as good as this one?
我说实话
Not gonna lie,
给自己找到合适的队伍确实很难
it's gonna be a tough search finding you the right house.
但是 无论你去哪
But look, wherever you go,
你会带着51队的精神走的
you'll take a piece of 51 with you.
你会埋下希望的种子
And you'll plant it
它会跟你茁壮生长
and it'll grow.
你太好了
You're wonderful.
你知道吗
You know that?
我爱你 史黛拉·基德
I love you, Stella Kidd.
我们就该在一起
We belong together.
是的
We do.
我们就是彼此对的人
We're...right for each other.
是的
We are.
一切自然而然地就知道了
When you know, you know.
没错
You do.
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
所以你和艾瑞克计划着
Okay, so where are you and Eric planning
要去欧洲哪里
on going in Europe?
葡萄牙或者意大利海滨
We're talking Portugal and then maybe the Italian coast.
我高中毕业之后去过波西塔诺
Oh, I went to Positano when I was just out of high school,
太赞了
it is amazing.
好了 一 二 三
Okay, uno, dos, tres.
-谢谢 -别客气
- Obrigado. - If you say so.
你这真是一个好计划 赫尔曼
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表