so we'd have to spend the night
如果白天我们想出发的话
if we want to get a full day in.
但我兄弟卡尔 有个好地方
But my buddy Carl, he's got a great place there.
他这一个月都出差 所以我们可以在他那里住
He's working all month, so we're welcome to stay.
听起来 很不错
That sounds... perfect.
进入烟室之后 你们需要
Once inside the smokebox, I want you to conduct
帮助伤员撤离
a left hand sweep for victims.
可见度几乎为零
Visibility is gonna be close to zero.
记住要压低重心 并且和搭档
Just remember to stay low and keep in contact
保持联络
with your partners.
好了 卡尔 马丁内兹 准备好了吗
All right, Carr, Martinez, you guys ready?
-好了 -去吧
- Yep. - Head up.
开始
Go.
韦根 伯克 你们下一组
All right, Wiegand, Burke, you guys are next,
开始再次检查你们的呼吸装置
start double-checking your SCBAs.
默瑟 你的手怎么样了
Mercer, how's the hand?
还好
Okay.
幸好我还能派上点用场
Just glad I can still be useful.
副队
Lieutenant,
我的氧气闻起来有点不对劲
my air smells weird.
问着像柴油废气
Smells like diesel exhaust.
默瑟 你到底干了什么
Mercer, what the hell did you do?
我不知道
I don't know.
这些氧气瓶里被充进了一氧化碳
These tanks are filled with carbon monoxide.
喂 醒醒
Hey, come on, hey--
深呼吸 你还能呼吸吗
Hey, breathe--can you breathe?
喘口气
Take a breath.
维甘德 来帮我一把
Hey, Wiegand, give me a hand.
你们快去呼救
You guys go get help, now.
默瑟 把所有门窗都打开
Mercer, open up all the doors and windows now.
默瑟 你去给烟雾房♥通风啊
Mercer, vent the smoke room!
快点
Hurry.
呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe, breathe.
好了
Here you go.
呼吸 深呼吸就好 你没事吧
Breathe, just breathe. You okay?
在压缩机旁边还有一辆没熄火的水罐车时
He refilled the air bottles while there was
默瑟就给氧气瓶充了气
an engine company idling next to the compressor.
于是柴油废气被吸进了吸气管
Diesel exhaust got sucked into the air intake.
压缩机上明明就写着一条警告
There was a warning sign right on the machine:
请勿在靠近汽车尾气时使用
"Do not use near exhaust fumes."
这是学员们应该牢牢记住的
It's been drilled into them.
一氧化碳警报难道没响
The CO alarm-- it didn't get tripped?
警报响了 但默瑟不知道警报是什么
Oh, it did, but Mercer didn't realize what it was,
他就没管
so he overrode it.
没害死人算他走运
He's lucky he didn't kill anyone.
我应该相信你的直觉
I should have trusted your instincts.
不 这事怨我 我
No, this one is on me. I--
我是想逃避下这种艰难的决定
I was trying to avoid a tough decision.
有西弗莱德在场救援 算那些学员走运
Damn, those cadets are lucky Severide was there to get them out.
是啊 但我知道他怪自己
Yeah, but I know that he blames himself
没早点开了那个默瑟家的孩子
for not acting on that Mercer kid sooner.
我去看看他和队长谈完没有
I'm gonna go see if he's done with the chief.
如果要是你出了事 我的想法也差不多
I'd feel the same way if anything happened to you.
你这是什么意思
How do you mean?
你那天说你没事的时候
I backed off too quick the other day
我不该就这么不管的 头部受伤不是小事
when you said you were fine. A head injury can be serious.
你我都清楚这一点
We both know that.
你不能坐在那里干等 寄希望于
You can't just sit around, waiting and hoping
一切平安无事 你得做点什么 马特
that nothing goes wrong. You need to do something, Matt.
我会考虑一下的
I'll think about it,
我保证
I promise.
等等 你和安迪的约会怎么样
Wait up, how'd it go with Andy, huh?
毫无疑问
It was, without doubt,
这是我有生以来最烂的一次约会
the worst date of my entire life.
什么 不可能
What? No--
辛迪说他很聪明
Cindy said he's real smart,
给读书俱乐部挑的书目很棒
that he picks great titles for the book club.
可不 我打赌书目全是他挑的
Yeah, and I bet he picks every title.
这家伙就是个自恋的万事通
The guy is a narcissistic know-it-all.
他还和埃里克交往过
He used to go out with Eric.
所以你确实认识他对吧
Uh-huh, so you did know him, huh?
就是这个惹你不爽
You got all offended by that.
也许现在这不是重点了 赫尔曼
Maybe not the salient point right now, Hermann.
里特
Ritter?
我听说你和安德鲁去约会了
I heard you had a date with Andrew.
我根本不知道是他 相信我
I had no idea it was him, believe me--
我知道 他告诉我前因后果了
No, I know. He told me what happened
还有你替我打抱不平的事
and how you went to bat for me.
他还真有意思
He's... something.
我只是想来一趟
I just wanted to come by and say thanks...
对此向你道谢
for doing that.
当然了
Oh, you're welcome, of course.
还有
And...
我很想你
that I miss you.
真的吗
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
那么
Well...
那我们得做点什么
maybe we should do something about that.
维尔莉特
Hey, Violet.
很抱歉烤糊了你的面包
I feel really bad about ruining your bread,
所以我做了点研究
so I did a little research, and I, um...
这是给你做的
I made this for you.
你会做发酵面团
You made bread dough?
其实比你的更复杂 更巧妙一些
It's actually a bit more complex and subtle than yours.
我用了所谓的预发酵法
I used what they call a pre-ferment process.
有这个叫法
Oh, is that what they call it?
总之你只要把它放一晚上
Anyway, you just let it rise overnight,
明天就能烤了
and you can bake it tomorrow.
好啊
Okay, sure.
凯利·西弗莱德
Kelly Severide.
你怎么敢把那次意外
Where do you come off blaming that incident
怪到你教的新人身上
on one of your recruits?
对他们安危负责的人是你
You're responsible for their well-being.
教他们安全守则的人是你
It's your job to teach them the safety protocol.
所以如果他们搞砸了 那就是你搞砸了
So if they failed, it's because you failed.
这次你别想推卸责任 小子
You're not passing the buck on this one, pal.
我给泰伯副局长打了电♥话♥
I called Tiberg.
你跟在消防学院舒服教课的日子说拜拜吧
Say goodbye to your cushy side-gig at the Academy.
你别想再当教员了
Your teaching days are done.
我只是想亲自来告诉你
I want to be the one to tell you.
61号♥救护车 人员受伤
Ambulance 61, person down,
格兰特与诺贝尔街路口
Grant and Noble.
是那家熟食店
That's the deli.
我不知道是什么情况
I don't know what happened.
-发现他的时候就这样了 -让一下
- I just found him like this. - Here, come on.
又一次发生晕倒
Another fainting spell?
这跟霍斯特德的查体结果不符
That doesn't track with Halstead's workup.
他体温正常
His body temps feel normal.
-检查一下其他生命体征 -好
- Let's check his vitals. - Okay.
心率和血压都低
Heart rate and BP are low.
双侧瞳孔缩小
Pupils constricted.
他的所有症状
He's exhibiting all the same signs
都再度符合吸毒过量
of an OD again,
但芝加哥医院给他查过阿片类药物
but they checked for opiates at Med.
布莱特 给他推纳洛酮
Brett, let's push Narcan.
但如果 如果他不是阿片类过量中毒
But if--if he's not on opiates--
拜托 相信我
Please, trust me.
好 推纳洛酮
Okay, pushing Narcan.
罗尼 罗尼 你没事吧
Oh, Ronnie, Ronnie, are you okay?
中毒综合征
Toxidrome.
他不是从台阶上被推下来的
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表