对于51消防局来说 最重要的词就是社区
The most important word to Firehouse 51 is community.
社区有需要 我们就会回应
When this community calls, we respond.
51消防局可能会有些改变
Some changes might be coming to 51.
-好的改变吗 -还不知道
- Good change? - Don't know yet.
我在寻找我永远都得不到的东西
I'm looking for something I can never have.
你们相处的方式 这不可否认
The way you are with each other, it's kind of undeniable.
我爱你 希尔薇
I'm in love with you, Syl,
就算说出来不会有任何改变
and even if that doesn't change anything,
我也要让你知道
I needed you to know.
我想跟你们俩谈谈
I wanna talk to the two of you
基德的未来
about Kidd's future.
51消防局已经没位置了
There are no spots in 51.
她只能去别的地方
She will have to go elsewhere.
我不想让你离开我
I don't ever want you to leave me.
史黛拉·基德
Stella Kidd,
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
当然 我愿意
Hell yeah. I will.
-这是你舅舅的劳力士 -对
- Is that your uncle's Rolex? - Yup.
你要戴吗 还是卖♥♥了它
You going to wear it, sell it?
还没决定
Not sure yet.
我一直在想这块表的事
Been thinking a lot about this watch.
我舅舅在他妻子去世后戴了它50年
My uncle carried it around for 50 years after his wife died.
真专一
Faithful.
他一生都很孤独
He was lonely his whole life.
妈妈带我和克里斯蒂去他家时
When Mom would take me and Christie to his house,
我对他唯一的记忆就是他很悲伤
the only memory I have of him is a sad man
坐在躺椅上
sitting in a BarcaLounger,
手里拿着金汤力
gin and tonic in his hand,
心不在焉地盯着电视
staring at a TV without really watching.
50年来 他就这么在那里等死
Just waited around for 50 years to die.
我觉得杰克舅舅留了消息给我
I think Uncle Jake was sending me a message.
"别像我一样白白等待 走出去好好生活"
"Don't wait around like I did. Get out there and live."
我...
I, um...
我把我的感觉告诉布莱特了
I told Brett how I feel.
毫无保留
Just laid it all out there.
-是吗 然后呢 -还没有然后
- Yeah, and? - And nothing yet.
我觉得她要消化一阵
I think I gave her a lot to think about.
那你就等着吧
Then so--so you wait.
嗯 也只能这样
Yeah. All I can do.
总之 说到"走出去好好生活"
Anyway, speaking of "Get out there and live,"
我看到你和基德对视的眼神了
I saw the way you and Kidd were looking at each other.
我可能已经行动了
I might have done something.
我就知道
I knew it.
-老天 我为你骄傲 兄弟 -谢谢
- Man! Proud of you brother. - Thank you.
来吧
Come on.
你答应了吗
Did you say yes?
我能怎么办
Well, what was I gonna do?
他那种可怜巴巴的眼神
I mean, he had these puppy dog eyes
我无法拒绝
and I could not have said no
因为不然他肯定会崩溃的
because it would have crushed him.
我在想你拿到的那枚奖章
I was thinking about that medal you got.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
今晚在莫利酒吧来个奖章之夜如何
How about a medal night at Molly's?
莫利酒吧的芝加哥医院夜发生过什么
What happened to Med night at Molly's?
什么 这次会更好 这次是为了
What? Ah, this is better. I mean, this is for people
获得奖章的公职人员举办的
who got medals in public service, you know,
这意味着来酒吧的都是赢家
which means that we're bringing winners into the bar,
也就是说他们会带来更多的赢家
which in turn means they're bringing more winners.
你的计划都离不开带人来酒吧
All of your plans involve bringing people into the bar.
对 因为我有商业头脑
Yeah, 'cause I got a nose for business.
我也需要商业头脑
Oh, I need some of those skills.
-是吗 -艾里克今年夏天
- Yeah? - Eric wants to do
想去欧洲度假
a European vacation this summer,
但就算旅行社有折扣
and even with the travel agent discount,
我还需要赚点外快来付我的那份钱
I need some extra scratch to pay my fair share.
好 你想在莫利酒吧做酒保吗
All right, you want to tend bar at Molly's?
不 谢了
No, thank you.
我试着调过一次汤姆柯林斯 喝着像汽油
Tried to make a Tom Collins once, it tasted like gasoline.
好吧 也许我们能想点办法
Well, maybe we can come up with something.
我要在简报开始之前跟博登谈谈
I'm gonna go catch up with Boden before the briefing.
好 坐好 坐好
Okay. Settle down, settle down.
西弗莱德 你有什么事
Severide, is there something
想上来告诉大家吗
you had something that you wanted to say at the top here?
对 谢谢 队长
Yeah. Thanks, Chief.
好 我拿到了春季大扫除的任务表
Okay, I have spring cleaning assignments.
对 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
冷静 就...
Calm down. Just--
车♥库♥ 卡普 托尼
Apparatus floor, Capp, Tony.
-提出抗♥议♥ -收到
- Oh, protest lodged, - Noted.
加洛 里特 你们俩打扫厨房♥
Uh, Gallo, Ritter, you guys clean the kitchen,
我要求一尘不染 好吗
and I want it spotless, okay?
我看看 清理储藏室的是
And let me see, cleaning out the storage closet is...
我未婚妻
My fiancée.
什么
What?
-什么 -太棒了
- What? - Yeah!
傻♥逼♥
Damn fool.
出什么事了
Um, hey. What's going on?
基德和西弗莱德订婚了
Um, Kidd and Severide are engaged.
-你想要... -嗯
- Do you want to... - Yeah.
亲爱的 我真为你高兴
Oh, honey, I'm so happy for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
61号♥救护车 81号♥云梯车
Ambulance 61, Truck 81,
交通事故 北瓦尔克街912号♥
vehicle accident, 912 Upper Wacker Drive.
-没有其它车辆 -肇事逃逸吗
- No other vehicles. - Hit and run?
你看到那起事故了吗
Hey, did you see the accident?
是什么撞了他
What hit him?
那个
That.
芝加哥烈焰
第九季第十六集[季终]
好了吗
All right?
-小心排气管 -准备好了吗
- Mind the hot pipes. - Ready?
-好了 -一 二 三
- Yep. - One, two, three.
你们能不能把他的
Uh, can you guys raise his, um--
或者转过他的 不是
or turn his--ah, no.
也许我们应该剪断 束带 然后
Maybe we should cut the, um, strap, and--
布莱特 别的事情都别想
Brett, forget about everything else.
专心一点 好吗
Focus, yeah?
好的 基德 固定他的头
Okay, Kidd, stabilize his head.
我托着他的脖子 凯西剪断头盔束带
I'll support his neck while Casey cuts the chin strap.
然后基德 把头盔摘下来
Then Kidd, ease the helmet off.
我负责保持他的头部稳定
I'll take over keeping his head stable.
维尔莉特 准备给他上护颈
Violet, get ready to collar him.
加洛 穆奇 去拿护头背板
Gallo, Mouch, grab the headboard.
收到
Copy that.
好了
Okay.
对 摘吧
Yeah, go for it.
看来断了两颗牙
Looks like two broken teeth.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
好了 移开他的头
All right. Move his head.
好的
Okay.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好了
Got it.
有生之年系列
Never thought I'd see it happen.
猎女传奇凯利·西弗莱德自此退隐江湖
Ladies legend Kelly Severide hanging up his spurs.
你什么时候能找个对象 卡普
When are you gonna find a woman, Capp?
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是也许你不该聊
It means maybe you shouldn't talk
你一无所知的事情
about things you know nothing about.
刚好我有个女朋友 玛姬
It so happens I have a girl. Mazie.
她是 隐形人吗
Is she...invisible?
不是 我绝对不会让她
No. I'm damn sure not gonna
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表