not with all the snoring
而且警铃整夜响个不停
and the alarm bells going off all night.
很多消防员晚上睡觉时
A lot of firefighters sleep
都穿着靴子 就为了节省时间
with their boots on at night to save time.
那好吧
All right, then.
你们有学到什么吗
You guys learn anything?
-有 长官 -谢谢 长官
- Yes, sir. - Thanks, Chief!
不客气 祝你们好运
You're welcome. Good luck to you all.
多听听这个人的话
Listen to this man.
他非常了解自己的工作
He knows what he's talking about.
好了 在你们走之前再来一个快速演习
Okay, one quick drill before you go.
那里放着一些热像仪
Over there, we have some thermal imaging cameras.
在消防局的某处 我们藏了一把管钳
Somewhere in this firehouse, we've hidden a pipe wrench
它被加热到了几百度
that's been heated up to a couple hundred degrees.
第一个找的人下次可以
First one to find it gets to sit out next time
不用背高层软管卷爬楼梯
we hump high rise packs up the stairs.
好了 开始吧 动起来
All right? Let's go, move it.
那是默瑟吗
Is that Mercer?
那个疯劲可不怎么好处理
Not a lot of method to that madness.
你把管钳藏哪了
Where'd you hide the wrench?
我猜他们没意识到
I...guess they don't realize
隔着实心门读不到温度
they won't get a reading through solid doors?
我不想弄得太简单了
I didn't want to make it too easy.
我拿到了 我拿到了
I got it, I got it!
这就是为什么
And that is why...
我们从不忘记带上手套
we never forget to put our gloves on.
来吧 去用水冲一下
Come on, let's get some water on that hand.
好吧 刚刚可能没有展出出他的优秀本能
Okay, that may not have shown the best instincts on his part.
威尔
Hey, Will.
你们好啊 什么事
Hey, guys, what's up?
我们在找我们今早的受害人
Um, we're looking for our victim from this morning,
被从地窖里救出来的那位 他是你的病人对吧
extrication from a cellar. He's your patient, right?
对 但半小时前我们就让他出院了
Yeah, but we discharged him about a half hour ago.
他说了他是怎么摔的吗
Did he say anything about how he fell?
不确定
Wasn't sure.
他说他可能是昏倒了
Yeah, he said he might have passed out,
这是第一次
first time happening.
CT正常 但他的心率
Yeah, CT was negative, but his heart
和呼吸频率有些低
and respiratory rates were a little low,
所以我们做了个全面药检 检查阿片类药物
so we did a full work up, checked for opioids,
尽管他说他没服用
even though he said he hadn't taken any.
结果也没检查出来
That was negative too.
除了桡骨骨折 没别的毛病
Yeah, besides a fractured radius, he's healthy.
好的 了解了 多谢
Okay, yeah. Good to know, thanks.
客气
Yeah, you got it.
看来你还养着那只爱抓人的猫
Ah, I see you still have the attack cat.
是啊 这些抓伤看来是好不了了
Yeah, this scratch just doesn't want to get better.
如果肿了就跟我说
Well, let me know if it swells up.
我给你开个药
I'll write you a scrip.
好啊 你现在像是51消防局的指定医生了
Yeah, you're like the official 51 doctor now.
先是凯西 现在又是我
First, Casey and now me.
凯西
Casey?
对啊 那个头痛的事
Yeah, the headaches thing.
对 他跟我说他有个朋友
Yeah, he told me a friend
在头部受伤后出现了些状况
was having issues after a head injury,
我建议了他马上去看医生
I recommended he see a doctor right away.
抱歉 我肯定是理解错了
Um, sorry, I must have misunderstood.
总之 多谢你的帮助
Anyway, thanks for all your help.
当然
Sure thing.
不过确实挺容易搞混的
They are confusing, though.
是 我知道 像是如果我能让酸面团
Yeah, no, I know, it's like, if I could have sourdough--
所以
Hey, so, uh,
辛迪 她和安迪说过了 他愿意共进晚餐
Cindy--she talked to Andy, and he's up for dinner.
我没同意啊
Whoa, I didn't agree to this.
我也肯定不会去和他吃晚餐的
And I sure as hell ain't doing dinner.
拜托
Come on.
最多一起喝杯咖啡
Coffee at most.
太好了
Great, okay, so hey--
这是他的电♥话♥ 他在等你打给他
here's his number. He is waiting for your call.
安迪
我觉得这肯定有戏
I think that this is gonna turn into something really special.
相亲
Blind date.
我是闻到了什么吗
Do I smell something?
烧焦的味道
Burning, yeah.
我的天 我死定了
Oh my God, I'm a dead man.
维尔莉特
我还记得早先的那个咖啡店老板
I remember that café owner from earlier.
他看上去很想知道受害者伤得多重
He seems really interested in how bad the victim was hurt.
是啊 我们该怎么办 队长
Yeah, what do we do about this, chief?
叫警♥察♥来好像有点小题大做
It seems a little premature to get the police involved.
你觉得这会是谁给你的
Who do you suppose sent you this?
今早有十来个人在现场
There were a dozen people hanging around the scene this morning.
可能是他们中的任何一个
It could have been any one of them.
是 但为什么是给你
Yes, but why'd they address it to you?
可能他们只听到了维尔莉特的名字
Violet's name might have been the only one they heard.
我就叫了她一两次
I know I called it out once or twice.
"摔倒不是意外"
"That fall wasn't an accident."
也许该回那个熟食店看看
Might be worth going back to the deli.
没错
Absolutely.
那就去吧
Go ahead.
所以
So...
成这样了
this happened.
太对不起了
I'm really sorry.
我忘记调低温度了
I forgot to turn the oven down.
但那里面之前放着个管钳
But there was a pipe wrench in there,
所以很容易就弄错了啊
so you can see how someone can easily get confused.
看到你这么快就没事了真是太好了
Well it's good to see you back on your feet so soon.
需要帮忙就跟我说
Let me know if you need any help.
嗯嗯 我没事的
Yeah, yeah, I'll be fine.
看这是谁来了
Hey, look who it is.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
像是被地铁撞了一样
Like I got hit by an L train,
但我会没事的
but I'll be okay.
给 亲爱的 我为你新煮了一壶咖啡
Here you go, hon. I made a fresh pot for you.
有什么事吗
What happened now?
我们刚好在附近
We were just out and about
就想着来看看罗尼怎么样了
and thought we'd stop by and see how Ronnie's doing.
他拒绝歇着
He refuses to take it easy,
但我跟他说
but I told him,
"再不许往地窖运箱子了"
"No more lugging boxes down to the cellar."
当时发生了什么
Yeah, what happened there?
你是怎么摔倒的
How did you end up falling?
我不知道
I don't know.
上一秒我还在往传送带上放胡萝卜
One minute, I'm loading carrots on a conveyor,
下一秒我就滚下去了
next, I'm ass over elbow down the stairs.
我不知道我是滑倒了 绊倒了还是怎么
I don't know if I slipped or tripped or what.
有没有人可能看到发生了什么
Was there anyone out there who might have seen what happened?
或者甚至是撞到了你
Or maybe even bumped into you?
撞到我吗
Bumped into me?
我想都有可能
I guess anything's possible.
也许可以四处问问
Well, maybe ask around?
看起来有不少人都挺关心你的
Seems like you have a lot of people looking out for you.
什么 那家伙吗
What? This guy?
他虚伪得很
He's such a phony.
他只是想买♥♥下我的店 扩张他的咖啡店
He just wants to buy me out so he can expand his café.
他总是用免费玛芬蛋糕讨好我
He's always plying me with free muffins.
我跟他说了无数次我绝不会卖♥♥
I told him a thousand times I'd never sell,
绝不
never.
你这一♥期♥学员不错
Promising class you've got there.
还行吧
It's not too bad.
你看了默瑟队长家的小子了吗
You get a look at Chief Mercer's boy?
他还很嫩 对吧
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表