or build-up in the lint filters.
排气管也都是通的
All the exhaust ducts were clear.
完全讲不通
It doesn't make any sense.
是有人针对这些店进行破环吗
Is somebody targeting these businesses?
芝加哥各处挑洗衣房♥吗
Random laundromats all over Chicago?
肯定有哪里不对
Something's going on, that's for sure.
已经有四位伤者住进医院了
We've got four victims in the hospital,
其中一位伤得很重
one of them critical.
81号♥云梯车的班还有一段时间
Well, 81 is up on blocks for a while.
如果你想去查查
If you want to go nosing around,
我有时间
I got time.
你想跳上抢险车
You wanna jump in the Squad,
回第一个火灾现场再仔细看看吗
head back to that first fire for a closer look?
我会通知总部 让他们发布警报
I'll call HQ and tell them they better issue an alert.
红皮 黄皮 红皮[绕口令]
Red leather, yellow leather, red leather,
黄皮 红皮 黄皮
yellow leather, red leather, yellow leather...
再往后退一点 两椅之间大概间隔八英尺
Go a little further back and space them out about eight feet apart.
我们得确保你们两个都在镜外
We need to make sure you're both out of frame.
好了 穆奇
Okay, Mouch...
你不能再让我跟她说话了
You cannot let me talk to her anymore.
我只会不停出丑
All I do is make an ass out of myself.
我一开口
If I open my mouth,
你就抢过话头 好吗
just start talking right over me, okay?
那可能会让事情变得更尴尬
That seems like it might make things even more awkward.
但只有你会尴尬
But only for you.
好了 穆奇 站到地上标志那里
Okay, Mouch. Stand right here on your mark.
完美
Perfect.
加洛 你那边再高一点
Gallo, a little higher on your side.
-像这样吗 -像这样吗
- Like this? - Like this?
好吧 开拍
Okay. And action.
当我的祖父离开岩石重叠的苏格兰高原
When my grandfather left the rocky Scottish Highlands
穿过大西洋的风浪时
and crossed the gusty winds of the Atlantic,
他带着为数不多的随身物品
he brought with him the few possessions that he owned.
一张他父母的老照片
A frayed picture of his parents,
一身传下来的他快穿不上的西装
a hand-me-down suit he was beginning to outgrow...
史黛拉 你吓到我了
Stella, you scared me.
你看到这些了吗
You see this?
米斯蒂 格洛丽亚 拉弗恩
Misty, Gloria, Laverne,
都碎了
all shattered.
赫尔曼说它们就直接掉下来了
Herrmann said they just dropped down
在他小憩的时候
while he was taking a nap.
那卷胶带肯定是不...
Mm, that tape must not have--
我在家一直在用那卷胶带 没问题的
I use that tape at home all the time, works fine.
你觉得是我对它们做了什么吗
Do you think I did something to them?
当然不是
Of course not.
是维尔莉特
It's Violet.
很遗憾要跟你说这个 布莱特
Sorry to tell you this, Brett.
但你的临时拍档带来了霉运
But your temporary partner is a jinx.
什么
What?
我今天上班一开始很顺利
My shift started great, all right?
在来消防局之前
I made out with Kelly in the car
我在车里和凯利亲热了一下
before we headed into the firehouse.
是吧
I know, right?
然后进到这里
Then came inside.
喝了杯美味的咖啡
I had a nice cup of coffee,
把照片挂在了墙上 一切都很顺利
my pictures go up, everything's hunky-dory.
然后维尔莉特就来了
And that's when Violet arrived.
史黛拉 我们和维尔莉特一起工作过
Stella, we've worked with Violet before
她是个很棒的急救员
and she's an amazing paramedic.
我承认她是
I will admit that.
老实说 我也很喜欢她
Honestly, I really like her.
但就有某些人
But there are some people
会制♥造♥出某种霉运能量
who create a certain kind of jinx-y energy.
而她就其中之一
And she's one of them.
你老板怎么样了
Any news on your boss?
我听说他们得把他留一晚观察观察
I heard they had to keep him overnight for observation.
可能只是保险起见
Probably just being cautious.
你说你当时是在店外 对吗
You said you were outside, right?
所以你没看到是怎么起的火
So you didn't see how the fire started?
没 抱歉
No, sorry.
电机上没有过热痕迹
There are no heat marks on the motor.
线圈完好
Coil's intact.
不像是机械故障导致的
Doesn't look like it was anything mechanical.
燃烧痕迹相似
Burn patterns are similar
和另一家洗衣店看到的差不多
to the ones we saw at the other laundromat.
像是衣服把机器烧了
It's as if the clothes burned the machine
而不是机器烧了衣服
instead of the machine burning the clothes.
好像衣服上全是燃气一样
Almost like the laundry was soaked in gasoline.
你知道
Do you happen to know
哪个人用的是这个机器吗
who the customer was that was using these dryers?
是我 因为有人定了熨烫服务
Actually, I was using them for our wash and fold service.
在你放到洗衣机里之前
Could anyone have tampered with the loads
有人能接触衣服吗
after you put them in?
我不觉得 但我的确一直在外面
I don't think so, but then, I was outside.
我得呼吸新鲜空气 香味太刺鼻了
I had to clear my head. The perfume was getting to me.
-什么香味 -洗衣粉里的香味
- Perfume? - In the detergent.
便宜货
That cheap-o stuff.
没什么特别的
It's nothing special.
你可能会在每个芝加哥的
You'll probably find boxes of that
洗衣店都能看到这个牌子
in every laundromat in Chicago.
在当地生产分装的
It's produced and distributed locally.
不只有香精
It's not just scented.
还有别的东西
There's something else in there.
这里要是有易燃物
If this stuff contains a combustible compound,
洗衣服的时候无法溶解
something that doesn't break down in the wash,
在衣物上残留
but clings to the fabric...
然后每个芝加哥洗衣店都有
And they're shipping this to every laundromat in Chicago?
那我们就有麻烦了
Then we have a problem.
你没有权力这么做
You got no right to do this.
我要是发不完这些订单
I don't get these orders out,
我就废了
that's my ass on the line.
不好意思 伙计
Well, sorry, pal.
这辆车哪里也不能去
This truck's not going anywhere.
艾玛克女士
Ms. Heimark!
这些人一直堵在这里
Hey, these guys just came barging in here,
不让我送货
telling me I can't make my run.
这是干什么 突击检查吗
What is this, another surprise inspection?
我们不是防控局的 女士
We're not with Fire Prevention, ma'am.
我们是消防局51队的
We're from Firehouse 51.
我没看到火灾
Well, I don't see anything on fire,
那为什么你要在这里
so why are you telling my drivers
指挥我的司机呢
what they can and can't do?
你负责这里吗 女士
You in charge here, ma'am?
是的 我叫马西·艾玛克
I am. Marcy Heimark.
马西 你的洗衣粉
Well, Marcy, your detergent
在城市洗衣店一直起火
is starting fires at laundromats all over town.
我们已经知道的就四起
At least four that we're aware of.
-什么 -它附在衣物上
- What? - It clings to clothes
然后在烘干机里就会被点燃
and ignites inside of commercial dryers.
等一下
Hang on.
烘干机很容易引起火灾
Dryers are a very common fire hazard,
我相信你们也知道
as I'm sure you're aware,
尤其是在冬天
especially in winter.
这些火灾不是机械故障引起的 女士
These fires aren't caused by mechanical defects, ma'am.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
这几场火灾证实了
The burn patterns indicate that the clothes
衣物上残留的化学物质会有放热反应
were contaminated with a substance that reacted exothermically.
不好意思 您是消防员 对吧
I'm sorry, you're firemen, right?
我们的产品质检员
We deal with product safety inspectors
是州政♥府♥派遣
at the state and federal level who--
马西 你的洗衣粉已经被
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表