that's great, I mean--
是不是
Isn't it, I mean...
他们会被起诉 对吧
they're bringing charges, right?
计划如此
That's the plan.
但司机现在在逃
But the driver's in the wind.
但你们抓到了开厂的老板 不是吗
But you got the plant guy, right?
没有那个司机的证词
They can't get a warrant to go after the plant guy
都没法发搜查令去追捕那个老板
without a statement from the driver.
而现实是即使如此
And even then, the reality is
由于倾倒酸液的不是他本人
he'll probably get off with a fine
最后很可能就罚他款了事
since he wasn't the one who actually dumped it.
失陪了 两位
Excuse me, guys.
我知道没法把火灾归因于那个混♥蛋♥老板
I know we can't pin the fire on this pots and plants jackass.
我只希望我们能确保他会因为违反过的
I just wish we could make sure he gets the maximum penalty
所有危险物质管理条例而受到最高处罚
for any hazardous waste regulation he's ever violated.
但你们确认了司机身份
But you've ID'd the driver.
也把情况移交给警方了
You've turned the information over to the police.
不觉得已经没什么能做的了吗
Doesn't it seem like we're out of moves?
我们只需要在那个老板的地盘上
All we need to do is find
找到哪怕一桶酸液
one barrel of acid on this guy's property,
然后与倾倒现场的对上号♥就行
and match it to the one from the dump site.
但他们已经知道我们的目的了
But we've already showed our cards.
他知道我们在追查他
Yeah. He knows we're on to him.
肯定不会再请我们进去的
He won't invite us inside again.
但他不认识我们所有人
He doesn't know all of us.
你有什么计划
Okay, What's your plan?
这个皮卡应用
This truck app thing...
是所有人都能用吧
anybody can use it?
我猜是的
Guess so.
我能借你的皮卡一用吗
Can I borrow your pickup?
-给你 -谢谢 善加利用
- Here you go. - Thank you. Enjoy.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
好了 都下午5点了
Okay. That's 5:00.
我们开始把剩下的东西都收拾了
Let's start hauling in whatever remains,
否则还得跟那些来捡漏的人讲价讲到半夜
or we'll be here dickering with leftover surfers till midnight.
我算出总数了
I have a total.
我们离5000元的目标还差200呢
Uh, we are 200 shy of $5,000.
棒
That's amazing.
不得不说啊 穆奇
I have to say, Mouch,
你是真有一手
you were a force.
可不是吗
I was, wasn't I?
卖♥♥掉猫咪维罗妮卡除外
Except for when you sold Veronicat.
什么
What?
你们把猫咪维罗妮卡卖♥♥了
You sold Veronicat?
博登让我们把她关到笼子里
Boden told us to corral her--
然后那个女人 也不知道她怎么想的
There was this woman -- she was very hard to understand.
你把猫咪维罗妮卡卖♥♥了
You sold Veronicat.
我想我们知道那位女士的住处
Well, we think we know where the lady lives.
我们原打算上门去
We were gonna go over there and--
不行 不准去
No. Don't you dare.
我一直祈祷能有这种好事
I have been praying for something like this to happen.
救我远离苦海
Deliver me from evil.
等下 你们说离5000元差多少
Wait. How much did you say you were short of $5,000?
200元
Uh, 200?
好好 我会 我会写张这个数的支票
Okay, I will--I will write you a check for that amount
算是减轻我的愧疚
to assuage my guilty conscience,
但这也能帮到...
but also to benefit the, um...
消防员救助计划
The Firefighters Auxiliary.
对对 就是那个
Yeah. That.
太好了
Okay.
抱歉先生 旧物销♥售♥结束了
Ope, sorry, sir. Garage sale's over.
我只是要把这个给你
I just need to give you this.
不退款 不退货 牌子上写着呢
No refunds, no returns, right there on the sign.
你是兰德尔·麦考兰吧
You are Randall McHolland?
正是本人
Yes, I am.
你会想看看这个的
You're gonna wanna read this.
穆奇 那是什么
Mouch, what is it?
你们还记得那次派对用品店的火灾吗
You remember the Party Supply fire?
就是你刚抱着一个小姑娘出来
The one where you carried a girl out
身后就爆开一个大火球那次
as a massive fireball chased you?
我
I, uh...
我因此获得了最具勇气消防员奖
Well, they're giving me the Firefighter's Award of Valor for it.
穆奇 这太棒了
Mouch, that's incredible.
太好了
Man!
祝贺你
Congrats.
来收拾场子吧
Let's pack it up!
全有机配方 花盆与植物牌
打扰了
Hey there.
是有个桶子要让我运走吗
I'm supposed to haul away a barrel?
-桶子 -对
- A barrel? - Yeah.
有人通过这个皮卡交易应用
Somebody ordered a pickup, you know,
预定了皮卡运货
through this Truck Trade app.
好 稍等片刻
All right. Give me a minute.
我想是搞错了
Think there's been a mistake.
这里没人预订皮卡
No one here put in a pickup request.
我只是按着应用提示接单 所以
Oh, well, look, I just go where the app tells me, so...
-订单能给我看看吗 -什么
- Can I see the order? - What?
确认邮件 给我看看
The email confirmation. Show it to me.
对...
Yeah. Oh, right, um...
系统自动下线了 好吧
It just logged me out. All right.
我只知道要来提货
It just said that I was supposed to come here for a pickup.
你要是说我搞错了
Now if you're telling me that it was a mistake...
这招没用
Yeah. This is not working.
-你是老板 -对
- You the owner? - Yes.
怎么回事
What's that about?
这地方是你管的
You the guy that runs this place?
对 有什么事吗 先生
Yeah. Can I help you, sir?
别冲动
Take it easy.
别冲动
Take it easy.
够了 这样不行 皮特
Enough. This is not the way, Pete.
你♥他♥妈♥干什么
What the hell is this?
你活该 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
It's payback, you son of a bitch!
退后
Stay back!
-桶在哪儿 -什么桶
- Where are the barrels? - What barrels?
桶在哪儿
Where are the barrels?
-桶在哪儿 -不许回答他们
- Where are the barrels? - Don't talk to them.
给我出来
Get the hell out of there!
这里是私人领地 你无权进入
This is private property. You have no right.
现在离开 不然我就报♥警♥了
Leave now, or I'm calling the police.
我是凯利·西弗莱德副队
This is Lieutenant Kelly Severide.
请求一级危险品响应
I need a Plan One Hazmat response rolled
地址是科泰兹街1570号♥
to 1570 Cortez Street.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在这里是由芝加哥消防局监管的
This is now an emergency response site
紧急处理现场
overseen by the CFD.
你想报♥警♥随你便
You should feel free to call the police.
正好省了我们的麻烦
It'll save us the trouble.
她刚刚苏醒
She came out of her coma a little bit ago.
现在睡着了
Just sleeping now.
太好了
That's great news.
谢谢你们拦住了我
Thank you for pulling me off that guy.
我都不知道自己会不会上头
I'm not sure how far I would've taken it.
抱歉我搅合了进来
Sorry to get involved.
说实话
If we're being honest...
看你揍他我们也很开心
it was pretty satisfying to watch.
我还以为我会失去自己最好的朋友
Well, I thought I was gonna lose my best friend.
再次谢谢你们两位
Thank you both again.
也不知道她知不知道他有多爱她
I wonder if she knows how much he loves her.
她当然知道
She knows.
消防员救助计划超级开心
Yo, the Auxiliary Fund was excited.
甚至想把我们写进月报里
They even wanna mention us in the monthly newsletter.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表