对于51消防局来说最重要的词
The most important word to Firehouse 51
就是社区
is community.
当爸爸的感觉真的不一样
There's nothing like being a dad.
当社区举手求援
When it raises its hand...
我们就伸手救助
we pull it to his feet.
像她那样的女人 一生也只会出现一个
A woman like her comes around once in a lifetime.
社区有需要
When this community calls...
我们就会回应
We respond.
你可以在我家多住几天
You stay as long as you need.
我是想让他醒醒
I'm trying to send him a wakeup call,
但他是凯利
but it's Kelly,
所以除非你用爆♥炸♥扩音器跟他说
so unless you hit him with a full blast megaphone,
否则他听不见
he doesn't get it.
我觉得他听见了
I think he's getting it.
我能看到他双臂交叉
I can see him standing with his arms crossed
站在消防车旁边
at the end of the ap floor.
需要我转告她什么吗
Need me to say something to her?
没事
Nah, she's fine.
她昨晚住在了布莱特家
She spent the night at Brett's.
我跟你说 会过去的
I'm telling you, it'll blow over.
你违规了
That's illegal.
卡普家就是这么玩的
It's the way the Capp family plays.
你不能一颗一颗摇
You can't roll just one die at a time.
克鲁兹 你告诉他
Cruz, tell him.
-克鲁兹 -怎么了
- Cruz. - What?
跟卡普说他是个蠢货 输不起
Tell Capp he's a moron. Sore loser.
3号♥抢险车 81号♥云梯车
Squad 3, Truck 81,
51号♥水罐车 61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61, Engine 51.
建筑火灾 伊利诺伊街西部
Structure Fire, 6♥4♥4 W. Illinois St.
把鞋穿好 兄弟们
Pull up your boots, boys.
我们得去跟野兽战斗了
It's time to go battle the beast.
走吧
Let's go!
加点油门 多尔蒂
Hey! Step on it, Doherty.
你今天怎么心情这么好 副队
Yo, why are you in such a good mood, Lieutenant?
我跟你说
Ah, well, I'll tell you.
昨天晚上我们吃了中餐
You know, we had Chinese food last night,
你知道我的命运饼干写着什么吗
and you know what my fortune cookie said?
不知道
No.
"明天是你的幸运日"
"Tomorrow is your lucky day."
然后你看
And look at this!
我们在早饭前就有活干了
We catch a fire before breakfast.
好了 地址在市中心
Okay, the address is downtown
所以估计要爬楼
so expect some stair climbing.
记得多带几个氧气瓶
Make sure to bring extra bottles.
等博登有消息了
After I hear from Boden,
我希望这里所有人都准备好了
I wanna make sure everybody in here has all their stuff.
火警是在十层触发的
Fire alarm was tripped on the tenth floor
我们正在做改造
where we're doing renovations.
我一直在看 但是没有看到烟
I've been looking, but there isn't any smoke up there.
-这里有几处楼梯井 -东侧和西侧各一个
- How many stairwells you got? - Uh, east side and west side.
好 都听见了
Okay, you heard her.
十层 火可能在墙里
Tenth floor, fire could be in the walls.
我们在东侧楼梯扑火
Eastside will be our fire attack stairwell
所以需要抢险水罐车就在着火层旁边
so we need Squad Engine right behind on the fire floor.
云梯车 西侧会是我们的逃生通道
Truck, westside will be our evacuation stairwell,
停在下一楼层
the floor below.
给我视野 五分钟回报
I need eyes. Report back in five minutes.
-快速行动 -81号♥的 走
- Let's go, let's go, let's go. - Let's go, 81.
-赶紧上楼 -81号♥的 去西侧
- Come on, up the stairs. - Let's go, 81, west stairwell.
你刚才说十层在做改造
I heard you say renovations on the tenth floor.
-对 -有人在上面吗
- Yes. - You got any people up there?
承包商 特雷弗·金凯德
The contractor, Trevor Kinkaid.
他刚才还在往电梯上装货
He was just loading up the elevator.
就是他
Here he is.
你是特雷弗吗
Hey, you Trevor?
是的
Yes, sir.
会不会是你们在楼上施工的时候
Listen, are you guys doing any work upstairs
触发了火警
that set off a fire alarm?
电工 焊接 管道...
You know, electrical, welding, plumbing...
没有 我只是在装货
Nah, I'm still just loading in.
好 你能带我们去八层吗
Okay, could you take us up to the eighth floor?
我们会从那里上去
You know, we'll hump it from there,
看看到底是什么情况
so I can see what we're dealing with.
好
Yeah, yeah.
你叫什么名字
Hey, uh, what's your name?
-霍莉 -霍莉
- Holly. - Hey, Holly.
乔 来 我们一起上去
Hey, Joe, come on. Ride with us.
来吧
Come on.
你可以跟西弗莱德说"你怎么这么慢"
Hey, you can give Severide a "What took you so long?"
走吧
Let's go.
出发
Hit it.
你听说我命运饼干的事了吗
So, hey, you hear about my fortune cookie?
昨天晚上写着
Yeah, last night it said
今天是我的幸运日
today is my lucky day.
你看现在
And look at this!
我们不用爬十层楼梯
You know, we're not humping up ten flights of stairs.
我们有免费的电梯可以送我们...
You know, we get a free elevator ride with--
好吧 不对劲
All right, that was weird.
嗯 你知道吗 也许我们只要...
Yeah, you know what? Maybe we should just--
那是怎么回事
What was that?
芝加哥烈焰 第九季第五集
天哪
Oh, my God.
发生什么事了
What happened?
-那是怎么回事 -没事
- What was that? - Ah, it's okay.
只是小问题 好吗
Just a little hiccup, all right?
没什么可担心的
Nothing to worry about.
没什么可担心的吗 有东西砸在电梯上了
Nothing to worry about? Something fell on us.
-听着像是缆绳 -缆绳
- It sounded like a cable. - A cable?
就是拉着电梯的那个东西
Like, the thing that holds up the elevator?
对 有一大捆缆绳拉住我们了 好吗
Yeah, there's a bunch of them holding us up, all right?
我们不会往下掉了
We're not gonna fall.
好
Okay.
好 你没事吧
Okay, hey, hey, hey. You're okay.
别动 好吗
Don't move, all right?
我把这个从你身上弄走 我们会救你出来的
Let me get this off of you. We'll get you out.
我的腿
My leg.
我们抬起来了
We got you.
按钮失灵了
It's not working.
算了吧 大个子
Forget it, big guy.
这个桶有200多公斤重
This barrel's gotta weigh 500 pounds.
我的挺锤呢
Where's my Slamigan?
也许我们可以用它把它抬高几英寸
Maybe we can use it to lever it up a couple inches.
好主意
Good idea.
这样应该能行
This oughta work.
好
Okay.
好 这会有些疼
All right, hey, this is gonna hurt.
你要咬住什么东西吗
You wanna bite on something?
-只要把它从我身上弄走 -好 好
- Just get it off of me! - All right, all right.
好 准备好了吗 一 二 三
OKay, ready? One, two, three!
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
电梯就是设计成不会掉下去的
Elevators are designed not to fall.
它们都加装了冗余的安全机制
They've got redundant safety mechanisms.
但我们确实往下掉了
But we did fall.
只是在刹车起效前掉了几英寸
Only a few feet until the brakes kicked in.
队长 我是赫尔曼
Hey, Chief, this is Herrmann.
克鲁兹和我还有两名市民被困在
Cruz and I are trapped in a freight elevator
货梯里了
with two civilians
大概七楼或八楼的样子
somewhere around the seventh or eighth floor.
队长 你收到了吗
Chief, do you copy?
现在你的对讲机也失灵了
Now your radio doesn't work either?
好吧
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表