医生没救下来
They couldn't revive him.
警♥察♥待会过来
CPD are gonna swing by,
跟我们说一下他那个威胁你的哥哥的情况
give us an update on that brother that threatened you.
那个吸毒过量的人叫保罗·哈立克
The OD was a man named Paul Halleck.
你是在加菲尔德西路1821号♥的公♥寓♥里找到他的吗
The apartment you found him in, 1821 West Garfield?
就是他家 当时现场还有冰♥毒♥和海♥洛♥因♥的迹象
That's his, along with the evidence of meth and heroin at the scene.
那么
Now...
乔·哈立克
是他威胁你的吗
this the man that threatened you?
-是的 -乔·哈立克 他的哥哥
- Yeah. - Joe Halleck, older brother.
-他有前科吗 -是的
- He have a record? - Uh, does he.
打架斗殴 抢劫 偷车 多次毒品指控
Ag assault, robbery, GTA, multiple drug charges,
-滥用武器 -他怎么还能逍遥法外
- weapons charges-- - Why is he on the street?
你需要几个理由 队长
How many reasons you want, Chief?
我能说上一整天
I can give 'em to you all day.
可以让61号♥车先停工一阵
I can take 61 out of service.
不用的 队长
No, Chief.
我不能代表吉安娜
I mean, I don't want to speak for Gianna,
但是我个人是可以继续工作的
but I'm good to keep working.
对 不用的 我也没问题
Yeah, no. Um, no problem for me.
这不是我第一次被人威胁了
That wasn't the first time I've been threatened
也不会是最后一次
and it won't be the last.
那好吧
All right, then.
如果看到哈勒克 就给我打电♥话♥
You see Halleck, you give me a call.
此外我会随时告诉你最新进展的
Otherwise, I'll keep you updated on any developments.
-谢谢你了 金 -没事
- Thanks, Kim. - Yeah.
感谢
Thank you.
-我叫雷克·加洛 -你好 我叫吉安娜
- Blake Gallo. - Yeah. Gianna.
你出勤的状况已经在整个消防局都传遍了
news of your call has been buzzing around the firehouse.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 没什么大不了的
Oh, yeah. It's no big deal.
警♥察♥只是告知我们他们正在调查呢
Just police wanted to tell us they're on it, you know?
有什么需要 尽管和我讲
Well, if you need anything, let me know.
我加入这里学到的第一件事就是
First thing I learned here at 51 is this house,
大家都会互相关照
we look after each other.
好的
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-回头见 -再见
- I-I'll see you. - See you.
-怎么了 -我可盯着你呢 雷克·加洛
- What? - I've seen you, Blake Gallo.
不能追她 不行
Not this one. Not her.
消防局这么完美 我一直期盼着
This is a good house and I've been hoping somehow, some way,
有朝一日吉安娜能有机会来这里工作
Gianna would get a chance to work here.
现在她终于有机会能来了
And now that she has that opportunity,
希望你不要不计后果的给她添乱搞砸了
I don't want you screwing it up for her by getting reckless.
我什么都没做啊 我只是
I didn't do anything. I-I was literally--
加洛 你看着我
Gallo, look at my eyes.
-我可不是开玩笑的 -好的
- I'm not messing around. - Okay.
正好
Oh, good.
你要见我吗 队长
You wanted to see me, Chief?
是的
Yeah.
抱歉 走神了
Sorry, distracted.
我得到芝加哥消防局高层的通知了
I've received word from CFD brass.
不是你想的那样
The opposite, actually.
只要在户外进行 烈焰女孩项目就能恢复
You can resume Girls on Fire as long as you keep it outdoors.
-一次只能有十人参加 -天啊
- Limited to ten girls at a time. - Oh, my God!
真是太棒了
Oh, that's so great!
谢谢你 太不容易了
Thank you. Finally!
你知道吗 我六个多月来一直想
You know, I've been trying to get more than one civilian
让队里能看到些普通民众
in this bullpen for over six months.
一直没有回应 一次次被拒绝
Nothing. Denied, denied, denied.
你怎么做的 是怎么搞定的
How'd you do it? How'd you pull that off?
水滴石穿啊 队长
Persistence, Chief.
没错
Yeah.
你可是最固执的家伙 对吧
You got that, don't you?
你去问问西弗莱德
Ask Severide when he doesn't want
他不愿意和我看《单身汉》时发生了什么
to watch "The Bachelor" With me.
-他每一集都没落过 -好吧
- He's seen every episode. - Okay.
好了 我去打电♥话♥通知了
Okay, I got some calls to make.
-太谢谢了 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
an8bord1fs18b1酒水终身免费
就在芝加哥最好的酒吧 莫利酒吧
好了
Okay.
就这样吧
That's it.
搞定了 好了
There we go. Okay, that's it.
接下来 各位看看这四周
So. Look around, boys.
咱们记住了优♥惠♥券埋的位置 是吧
We know where our coupon is buried, right?
现在 我们需要找一些地标
Now, we just need some, you know, landmarks
让寻宝者们陷入痴狂
that'll drive treasure hunters crazy.
就像西尔斯大厦那样的
Like the Sears Tower.
an8bord1fs18b1西尔斯大厦 曾是世界最高的大厦 位于美国芝加哥市中心
一眼就能看到在那里
You can see it right down there.
或者是那边的消防局
Or the firehouse that's right there.
不 消防局不行
No, not the firehouse.
太简单了 不行
That's too easy. No.
我们需要神秘一点的
We need a mystery, you know?
比如暗号♥什么的
Something, you know, like a-- like a secret code,
一个有富有诗意的暗号♥ 好吗
like a poetic secret code, okay?
好吧
All right,
人行道向东走三步
one, two, three steps east of the sidewalk
离南边的西亚士大厦大概两英里
and about two miles south of the Sears Tower.
不好说
I don't know.
好吧 我们要下班了
Okay, uh-- look, shift's ending.
你们要到莫利酒吧讨论吗
Y'all want to take this back to Molly's?
我们可以用纸笔记下来
We can get some ink and paper
再押个韵
and sort these rhymes out.
好 就这么办
Yes, yes, yes, I would.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Yeah.
你进去过了吗
You go in yet?
听到什么了吗
You hear anything? Okay.
看起来不像有人来过这儿
Doesn't look like anyone's been in here.
我走之前锁门了
I didn't leave my door open.
-你问房♥东了吗 -我留了言
- Talk to the landlord? - I left messages.
好吧
Okay.
你还有枕头吗
You got an extra pillow?
或是毯子
Blanket?
我留下来 睡沙发
I'm staying. On the couch.
直到你房♥东回复
Till we hear back either from your landlord
确认是他之前在这儿清理垃圾
if he was changing out the disposal
或者芝加哥警署确认乔·哈立克被拘留了
or we hear from CPD that they have Joe Halleck in custody.
好吧
Fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我也是迫不得已
I didn't have a choice.
我给你拿一个枕头
I will get you a pillow.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
Okay.
读一下你的开头
Read your opening.
芝加哥的雷恩德之西
In the Second City, west of the Ryan of Dan,
埋藏着不为人知的秘密
a treasure is yours if you follow this plan.
-"雷恩德"是什么 -德雷恩高速
- "Ryan of Dan"? - Dan Ryan Expressway.
雷恩德听起来更有诗意
Ryan of Dan just sounds more poetic.
是可悲 毫无诗意
Pathetic, not poetic.
我们得和"德"押韵 和"雷恩"押韵太难了
We have to rhyme with Dan. It's harder to rhyme with Ryan.
狮子 死亡 哭喊 飞翔
Lion, dyin', cryin'. Flyin'.
-你在帮倒忙 -我想帮
- You're not helping. - I am trying to help.
好吧 那我们听听你的开头
Okay, okay. Let's hear your opening, then.
我不觉得
You know, I don't think
你现在的状态能听得进去
you're in the right frame of mind to hear it.
反正我一直就这个状态了
Oh, well, it's never gonna get any better than this.
一场比赛
A contest,
一场席卷芝加哥的战争
a battle that'll rattle Second City.
听 才思的尽头是话语的终结
Listen, at wit's end, these spits end
而陌路的终点闪耀着光芒的是宝藏 而不是怜悯
and split ends that glisten with treasure, not pity.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表