你的颅骨和大脑
Your skull and brain
功能严重受损
are severely compromised.
我感觉很好
I feel fine.
直到你再次被撞击
Until you get hit again.
损伤无法自行愈合
This doesn't go away.
应该是一次性的 你亲口说的
It was supposed to be a one-time thing--your words.
或许我们应该专一 或许我们应该分手
Maybe we should be exclusive. Maybe we should break up.
33队的救护车
Here at 33,
很需要你这样有能力有自信的人
we could use your skills and confidence.
我们一定会想你的
You will definitely be missed here.
谢谢你 布莱特
Thanks, Brett.
很感谢你愿意挺身而出
We appreciate you stepping in
帮助我们度过没找到人替麦基的时间
while we find a replacement for Mackey.
科霍队长愿意让你抽空过来 我很开心
I'm really glad Chief Kehoe let you swap out a shift.
我点名要的你
I personally requested you.
谢谢 布莱特
Thanks, Brett.
回到51消防局我也很开心
It's good to be back at 51.
我的门是敞开的
Well, my door's open.
大多数时候吧
Most of the time.
你有什么需要都可以告诉我
So just let me know if there's anything that you need.
没问题 队长 谢谢
Will do, Chief, thank you.
不客气
Welcome.
你也知道这里的团队多么好
You know what a great group it is here.
所有人都很友好
Everyone is super friendly.
而且
And, uh...
就是 很热情
You know, welcoming.
我已经感觉到了
I can feel it already.
维尔莉特·三上来了
Violet Mikami is here.
对
Yeah.
在布莱特找新搭档之前
She's covering this shift
她先来替班
while Brett looks for a new partner.
只替一班吗
Just one shift?
我很喜欢维尔莉特 真的
I like Violet. I do.
但是我和她之间结束的时候...
But the way things ended between us was...
很尴尬
awkward.
我在她身边会怪怪的
And I get weird when I'm around her.
-我没注意过 -这是我的消防队
- Never noticed that. - It's my house.
不该是我感到不安的
I shouldn't be the one getting flustered.
应该是她感到不安
She should be the one...
才对
Flustering.
阿司匹林在哪里
Where's the aspirin?
我上次看到在最下面
Bottom shelf, last I saw.
卢罗家的糕点
Lullo's pastries.
买♥♥了两盒呢 了不起呀
Wow, two boxes. Look at you.
我觉得经历了封城之后
Yeah, I figured after the shutdown,
我应该多花点钱 帮帮他
I should spend all I could. Help him out.
我们莫利酒吧的顾客也应该有这种精神
We need more of that attitude from Molly's customers.
我过去的时候
While I was there,
遇上了39队的艾莉·华森
I ran into Ellis Watson at 39.
她跟我说昨晚比尔·马洛尼去世了
She told me Bill Maloney died last night.
儿子还是爸爸
Junior or Senior?
爸爸吧
Senior?
他们之前关系挺好的吗
I guess they were close?
这是什么
What's this?
是我个人的激励墙
My own little wall of inspiration
用来鼓励我自己
to help motivate me while I prep
努力准备副队测试
for the lieutenant's exam.
这是我姑妈拉弗恩
This is my Aunt Laverne,
从小到大一直支持我 很厉害的女人
always had my back growing up, formidable woman.
帕姆·格利尔
Pam Greer.
非常牛逼
Badass and kick-ass.
米斯蒂·科普兰德
Misty Copeland.
很凶 很优雅
Fierce, graceful,
最爱为社区奉献
big community activist.
还有
And, uh...
格洛丽亚·希尔
Gloria Hill,
芝加哥消防局第一位也是唯一一位女性副局长
the CFD's first and only female deputy commissioner.
她绝对是巨星
She's a legit rock star.
挺好啊
Very nice.
上面没有男人是吧
Not one guy up there, huh?
雷叔叔
Uncle Ray.
虽然他有点被我姑妈挡住了
I mean, he is kinda hidden behind my aunt.
因为没人能站在拉弗恩前面
No one cuts in front of Laverne.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车
Truck 81, Squad 3,
51号♥水罐车 61号♥救护车 建筑火灾
Engine 51, Ambulance 61. Structure fire.
洗衣店
什么情况
Yeah?
我经理还在里面
Please, my manager is in there.
叫路易斯 他有严重哮喘
Luis, he's got really bad asthma.
-只有他一个人在里面吗 -我想是的
- He's the only one inside? - I think so.
我去外面待了一会
I stepped out back for a minute
然后就听到一声巨响
but then there was this loud bang
等我回去 发现一排烘干机都着火了
and when I went back in, the whole row of dryers was on fire.
什么情况
All right, what do we got?
-未清理绒毛起火吗 -有可能
- Lint-trap fire? - Could be.
先用灭火器
Get an extinguisher in there
同时准备好水管
and be ready with the hose line.
-收到 -经理还在里面
- Copy. - Manager is still inside.
我们从前面进去 抢险队从后门进
We'll take the front, Squad takes the back.
克鲁兹 戴好面罩 我们进去
All right. Cruz, mask up, we're going in.
托尼 卡普 给设备断电
Tony, Capp, shut down the utilities.
穆奇 把天梯升起来
Mouch, raise the aerial
以防万一我们需要开屋顶
in case we need the roof opened up.
-收到 -加洛 基德 跟我来
- Copy. - Gallo, Kidd, with me.
行动
Let's go.
消防局 请大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
消防局
Fire department!
请大声呼救
Call out!
消防局 请大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
这里
In here!
消防局 请大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
基德
Kidd!
芝加哥烈焰 第九季第十集
基德
Kidd!
基德
Kidd!
-你还好吗 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah.
基德
Kidd!
-怎么回事 -烘干机
- What happened? - The dryer.
抢险队 找到经理了吗
Squad, you find the manager?
这就带他出来
Bringing him out now.
收到
Copy that.
快 拿灭火器
Come on, get the extinguisher!
赫尔曼
Herrmann!
这里
Over here.
队长
Captain.
队长
Captain!
马上来
Right behind you.
继续走
Keep going.
好
Okay.
赫尔曼
Herrmann.
有脉搏 开始静脉注射
Got a pulse. Let's get an IV going.
正在准备
Prepping it now.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 刚才被热浪冲晕了
Yeah, I just got the wind knocked out of me.
好
Yeah.
51消防队 汇报进度
51, progress report.
火扑灭了 队长
Fire's knocked out, Captain.
我们在进行最后的冲水
We're giving it a final wash down.
我已经绞尽脑汁了
Keep wracking my brain.
还是想不出为什么那些烘干机会那样爆♥炸♥
I can't figure out why those dryers would blow like that.
我也是 如果是用天然气的
Me neither. I mean, if they were gas units,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表