你现在就是猫咪维罗妮卡的合法所有者
You are now the legal owner of Veronicat.
小小提示一下 你可能得带点纱布回家
Lil' tip--you're gonna wannatake home some gauze.
现在医生说 不管五年前
Now the doctor says whatever trauma I had
我受了什么创伤 都已经痊愈了
five years ago is all cleared up.
谢谢你的支持
Thank you for the support.
对我来说意义重大
It meant a lot.
真不敢相信死记硬背了这么久
I can't believe all this cramming.
副队考试终于要到了
And the Lieutenant's Test is finally here.
你一定能当好副队的原因
You're going to be a great Lieutenant.
你没问题的 史黛拉·基德
You got this, Stella Kidd.
第一辆水罐车停在A侧两线外
My first engine drops two lines to the alpha side
水罐车打开屋顶通风口
while my truck opens a vent in the roof.
我先...
I initiate--
过早通风不会向火场输入氧气吗
Wouldn't early venting add oxygen to the fire?
不 长官
No, sir.
这种情况下不会
Not in this scenario.
请解释
Explain.
逃逸的火焰和烟尘的推力
Well, the force created by the escaping flames and smoke
远远超过外界气压
far exceeds the outside air pressure.
所以通风口对于搜索
So the vent hole aids both the search
以及火场救援队都有裨益
and fire attack teams.
这是双赢
It's a win-win.
然后我先派两人一组进行初步搜索
Then I'd initiate a primary search on two,
让队伍进入火场 水罐车紧随其后
sending squad up with truck simultaneously following.
你还好吧
Everything good?
你一路上几乎没说过话
You barely said a word on the ride over.
我在想事情
I'm just thinking.
基德现在可能已经在笔试了
Kidd's probably on the written portion by now.
她绝对没问题的
She's gonna knock it out of the park.
是啊 绝对的
Yeah. No doubt.
你们是今年旧货拍卖♥♥会上的沙皇啊
You get to be the czars at the garage sale this year.
是的 博登让我们俩负责
Yep. Boden put us in charge.
希望能比2017年那次好
Hopefully it works out better than 2017.
2017年发生了什么
What happened in 2017?
-搞什么 -大方的我
- What is that? - Me being generous.
这原本可能应该是史密森学会的
It probably belongs in the Smithsonian,
但我乐于奉献
but I am a giving man,
所以我要捐给车♥库♥义卖♥♥
so I'm donating it to the garage sale.
你妈妈终于整理了你儿时的衣柜啊
So your mom finally cleaned out your childhood closet, huh?
也许吧
Maybe.
这可是一个大件
This is a big ticket item.
别给我卖♥♥便宜了
Do not lowball me.
真脏
Ah, crud.
车♥库♥义卖♥♥不是下轮班的事吗
I thought that garage sale was next shift.
没错
It is.
你们今天就该把要卖♥♥的东西带来
You were supposed to bring your items today
-这样我们才有时间标价 -好吧
- so we have time to price them. - Right.
邮件里全都写明白了
It was all spelled out in the email.
我开始觉得被选中干这活
I'm starting to think getting selected for this
可能不是什么好事 反而是种折磨
wasn't so much an honor as a punishment.
大家都知道
As everyone can see,
下个轮班的车♥库♥义卖♥♥
the garage sale is next shift
是为了消防员救助计划
to benefit the Firefighters Auxiliary Fund.
大厅里会有一张登记表
There will be sign-up sheets in the common room
登记的人需要抽出一小时坐在摊位前
for one hour shifts of manning the tables.
我希望大家都能参与
I expect everyone to participate.
-好 -没问题
- Yep. - You got it.
-当然了 -好的 队长
- Absolutely. - Yep, Chief.
我不希望看到2017年的事重演
I do not want a repeat of 2017.
我被分配到
It is not my fault
旋转爆米花机又不是我的错...
that I got to the Whirly-Pop Popcorn Maker--
你还把一个老太太的头发卷进去了
And snatched it out of an old woman's hand.
我在2017年
As I said in 2017
以及后来的小额索赔法庭上说过...
and later in Small Claims court, nobody--
1号♥水罐车 81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车
Engine 51, Truck 81, Squad 3,
61号♥救护车 建筑起火
Ambulance 61, Structure Fire...
51队 在前门排好队
51, get a line in the front door,
保护楼梯
protect that stairway.
先对所有楼层进行初步搜索
I want a primary search of all floors.
抢险队一楼 云梯队上去
Squad, take the first. Truck, up top.
上上上
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
好 都听到了 81号♥车
All right. You heard him, 81.
-穆奇 升云梯 -收到
- Mouch, get the aerial up. - Copy that.
好了 俯身 小心烟雾
All right. Stay low, watch the smoke.
托尼 卡普 去左侧 克鲁兹 跟我走
Tony, Capp, you sweep left. Cruz, with me.
上
Let's go.
上
Let's go!
消防局 大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
消防局 大声呼救
Fire department. Call out!
-克鲁兹 把他送出去 -收到
- Cruz! Get him outside. - Copy that.
伙计 我来了 来 走
Hey, buddy, I got ya. Come on, let's go.
救命
Help! Please!
我的妻子
My wife!
坚持住
Hang on!
我们会救你出去
We'll get you out!
救命
Help!
我扶住你了 我扶住你了
I got you! I got you!
我妻子在楼上 你得去救她
My wife is upstairs! You have to get her!
我们会的
We will!
不
No!
先去救她
Go get her first!
杰茜
Jess!
芝加哥烈焰 第九季第十四集
她在三楼的办公室里
She's in the office on the third floor
在那个角上
in that corner.
快去
Hurry up!
我们有位受害者在顶楼
Hey. We have victim up top.
B侧 女性
Bravo side, female.
收到
Copy that.
穆奇 我需要把云梯伸到B侧 三楼
Mouch, I need that aerial to the bravo side, up to three.
好了 我的云梯车队长会去救她
Right. My truck captain's going to get her,
但你得跟我走
but you gotta come with me.
来 往前走
Come on, push!
来 你没事了
Come on. You're okay.
我送你去医护人员那边
Let's get you to the paramedics.
二楼的人都出来了吗
That's everyone on two.
穆奇 预计还有多久
Mouch, ETA.
五分钟 队长
Five minutes, Captain.
我可以去救他们 队长
I can get to 'em, Captain,
但你可能不喜欢我的方式
but you might not like how.
去吧
Go ahead.
不 不 他们还没上去
No, no. They're still not up there.
他们很快就到了 很快就到了
They're working on it. They're working on it.
你们得找到我妻子 她叫杰茜
You gotta find my wife. Her name is Jess.
先生 坐下
Sir, sit down.
让我们看看你的胳膊 好吗
Let's get a look at that arm, okay?
好了
That's good.
我找到受害者了 她昏迷了
I've located the victim. She's unconscious.
我带着担架到窗口接你
Meet you at the window with the sked.
收到 队长
Copy that, Captain.
-谢谢 -我抓住了
- Thanks. - I got it.
赫尔曼 报告
Herrmann, report.
里面越来越热了 队长
Ah-- getting hot in here, Chief!
51队 撤离
51, pull out.
我数三下 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
我抓住她了
I got her.
不
Oh, no.
杰茜
Jess.
先生 先生 接担架
Sir, sir. Get the stretcher.
退后
Stay back.
脉搏很微弱 开始静脉注射
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表