It will.
副队长
凯西
所以 他从救火变成了
So, he went from fighting fires
在他叔叔的餐馆里洗碗
to washing dishes at his uncle's restaurant.
他犯了什么样的罪
What kind of felony are we talking about here?
从逃税到连环杀手 哪种程度
On a scale from tax evasion to serial killer?
听起来是他十几岁时
It sounds like, you know, he fell in a bad crowd
交友不慎 偷了一辆车
when he was a teenager. He stole a car
为此被判了三年
and he got three years for it.
-十几岁 -是的 可不是吗 我懂
- Teenagers. - Yeah, tell me about it, I know.
我刚在李·亨利身上体验了一把
I just went through it with Lee Henry.
并让他免于入狱
And kept him out of jail.
真的是上帝保佑
There but for the grace of God.
而且我还有四个孩子要教
And I still got four kids to go.
他来了
Hey, there he is.
梅森 过来 坐
Mason, come on over, sit.
来见见我的哥们穆奇
Meet my pal Mouch.
赫尔曼跟我说了你在现场的表现 非常出色
Herrmann told me what you did on that call--impressive.
别说了 你才是英雄
Forget it, you were the hero.
亲眼所见 不可思议的救援
Saw it with my own eyes, incredible save.
确实 干得漂亮
Hell yeah it was, nice job.
我有个问题要问你 好吗
So, hey. I got a question for you, okay?
你说你在作业组布置消防管线
You said you were on a hand crew, setting fire lines.
你是从哪里学会这样系绳索的
Where did you learn how to tie hasty harnesses like that.
在监狱里有很多休息时间
In prison, you have a lot of down time.
我们所做的只有训练
All we did was train.
加入那个组让我躲过了很多乱七八糟的事
Getting on that crew saved me from a lot of messed up stuff.
而且 我们在外面救人 这种感觉很好
And, we were out helping people, which felt good.
总之 这是敬你们的
Anyway, here's to you guys,
敬你们为救我这种乱七八糟的人拼上性命
putting your necks on the line to save screw-ups like me.
不用 你和我们并肩作战过
Forget that, you stood with us.
在这里这意义重大
That means a hell of a lot around here.
博登在那辆车上留了张字条
Hey, so, uh, Boden put a note on that truck.
像卡普说的那样 他谴责他了吗
Like Capp said. Did he blast him?
没有 完全是博登式的
Oh, no, he was completely Boden.
很礼貌 很冷静
Very polite, very chill.
我们该早来帮队长占位
We should get to shift early and mark Chief's spot.
"我们"是谁
Who's we?
我们
Us.
或是你
Or you?
我是策划
I'm the planner.
我们来抽签
Let's draw straws.
就该这样
Now you're talking.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
不许看
No looking.
好了
Okay.
短签
Short straw...
抽到短签
draws the short straw.
好吧
Fine.
等等
Wait...
拜托
Oh, come on.
你让这太容易了
You made it too easy.
我感觉糟透了 你该不管我自己去滑雪的
I feel terrible--you should have gone skiing without me.
不 没你多无聊啊
No, no way. You're the fun part.
我再次为爽约道歉
Well, I'm sorry again for cancelling.
我只是不想我朋友
I just--I don't want my friend to
独自去看病
go through this medical stuff solo.
我懂
I get it.
我们可以改天再去
We can do the trip another time.
我很乐意
I'd love to.
在这期间
And, in the meantime,
我知道这比不上滑雪度假
I know it's not exactly a ski vacation,
但这周在洛根广场的临时店里
but there is an omelet festival this week
有个煎蛋卷节
at a pop-up place in Logan Square.
煎蛋卷节
An omelet festival.
没错 煎蛋卷现在很流行的
Oh, yeah, omelets are very trendy right now.
这样的话 当然要去了
Oh, well, then, obviously, yes.
你不会后悔的
Yay. You won't regret it.
但愿
I hope.
我觉得我没做到好朋友该做的
I feel like I haven't been a good friend.
你出了状况
You've been going through something
而我该注意到的
and I should have picked up on it.
是我的原因 是我有意不让你注意到的
That's on me. I made sure you didn't pick up on it.
为什么 你什么都可以跟我说
Why? You can tell me anything.
-现在你也该知道了 -我知道 只是
- You better know that by now. - Yeah, I do, it's just--
我在一个满是秘密的家里长大
I grew up in a family full of secrets.
这可能变成了我的本能反应
I guess, it's--it's become a fallback for me,
当遇到困难时
shutting people out,
就拒人于千里之外了 我在努力的
when things get too rough-- I'm working on it.
很好
Good.
你不该独自经历这种事
You shouldn't be going through something like this alone.
其实
Actually,
希尔薇发现了
Sylvie found out,
治疗的每一步她都有陪着我
and she's been by my side every step of the way.
她也会明天配我去做核磁共振
She'll be at the MRI tomorrow.
那就好
Glad to hear.
我在午休
I am on my lunch break.
老天 这就是你的态度吗
Ah, jeez. That's the warm welcome I get
我从你女儿那买♥♥了那么多盒女童子军饼干
after I bought all those Girl Scout Cookies from your daughter?
三盒
Three boxes.
我家也有小孩参加
I got kids in the game, too.
你需要什么 克里斯托弗
What do you need, Christopher?
见局长两分钟 就这点请求
Two minutes with the Commissioner, that's all I'm asking.
他这几周出差不在
He's out of town for a few weeks.
你能不能至少告诉我谁在代他的班
Can you at least tell me who's covering for him?
问这个干什么 这是关于什么
Why, what's this about?
芝加哥消防局的招聘规定
CFD hiring policies.
去和人力资源部说
Talk to Human Resources.
不 我不是要走关系
Nah, I'm not looking to pass off a resume.
我需要改规定
I need a policy change.
希尔副局长
DC Hill,
但她现在很忙
but she has a ton on her plate right now,
所以别抱太大希望
so don't get your hopes up.
谢了 桑德拉
Thanks, Sandra.
我帮你做了个歌♥单
And I made a playlist for you.
我现在发给你
I'm texting it to you now.
你把它交给医疗放射师就好
Then you can just give it to the radiology tech,
他会通过耳机放给你听
and he'll pipe it in through the headphones.
你不用这么做的
You didn't have to do that.
先别谢我
Uh, don't thank me yet.
里面大多是柔和爵士乐
It's mostly smooth jazz
和几首泰勒·斯威夫特的慢歌♥
and a couple of Taylor Swift slow jams thrown in.
我读到你不该听任何太刺♥激♥的音乐
I read you're not supposed to listen to anything too stimulating.
谢了
Thanks.
马特·凯西
Matt Casey?
是我
That's me.
我会在这等着
I'll be here.
玩得开心
Have fun?
我尽量
I'll do my best.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yep.
很好
Great,
我这就播你的歌♥单
I'll start your playlist.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
帮博登占位
Marking Boden's spot.
那是我的旧躺椅吗
Is that my old recliner?
我以为我几年前把它捐给救世军了
I thought they took it to the Salvation Army years ago.
还是我该捐没捐成
Or was I supposed to?
-我们需要帮忙吗 -他自己抽签抽的
- Should we help? - He drew the short straw.
基德
Kidd, hey.
-凯西去做检查了吗 -做了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表