克洛伊怀孕了
Chloe's pregnant.
恭喜你 乔
Congrats, Joe.
你的核磁共振结果没问题
Your MRI is clean.
我可以工作了吗
I'm clear to work?
当然了
Absolutely.
你们两个有过一段过去 对吗
You two had something, didn't you?
说来话长
It's a long story.
差不多算是在有和没有之间
It was somewhere between something and nothing.
我觉得你要自己先想明白一些事 希尔薇
I think you have some stuff you need to figure out, Sylvie.
他们会告诉你们很多不能做的事 但是这里不会
You get told a lot what you can't do, but not here.
你展现了你的领导能力和经验
You brought your leadership and experience.
你知道我有多么为你而骄傲吗
Do you know how proud I am of you?
-准备好了吗 -来吧
- Ready? - Hit me.
说出四种常见的水活性金属
Name four common water-reactive metals.
钠 钾
Sodium, potassium...
别告诉我
Do not tell me.
我没打算说
Not gonna say a word.
锂 锂和镁
Lithium. Lithium and magnesium.
对了 叮叮叮
Yeah! Ding, ding, ding.
真不敢相信死记硬背了这么久
I can't believe all this cramming,
副队考试终于要到了
and the lieutenant's test is finally here.
-你准备好了的 -希望吧
- You're ready. - I hope so.
我是说我知道准备好了
I mean, I know so.
-我是说我希望准备好了 -回家去吧
- I mean, I hope so. - Go home.
我会让凯西找人顶替的
I'll tell Casey to pick up a floater.
不 不 我得上完这个班
No, nope, I need to work this shift.
这样能让我瓶颈
It calms me.
我要是回家 肯定会愁到揪头发
I would be tearing my hair out if I were at the loft.
-51号♥消防队 -史黛拉·基德在吗
- Firehouse 51. - Is Stella Kidd there?
嗯 我去找她
Yep, let me find her.
队长 我只是想跟你说一下
Chief, just want to put a bug in your ear.
我知道我和里特争取到的补假不多
I know Ritter and I haven't built up enough furlough,
但我们能不能在下个月末的周末
but do you think maybe we can get a weekend shift off
一起休一天
together end of next month?
我们在筹备...想要筹备
Well, it's just we've been planning--well, trying to plan
年轻消防员共度的一个周末 算是专门
a young firefighters' weekend-- kind of a retreat
为我这个年纪的消防员准备的联谊 一起聊天分享
for people my age, you know, bond, share, swap stories,
之类的事
that type of thing.
我现在决定不了下个月的事
I can't think about next month right now.
嗯 当然了
No, yeah, of course.
-提前几周再问我 -好
- Ask me in a few weeks. - Yep.
谢谢你 队长
Thank you, Chief.
-亲爱的 -你好
- Hey, honey. - Hey.
无线坏了 没信♥号♥♥ 什么都没了
The Wi-Fi's out, no signal, nothing.
你重启路由器了吗
Hey, did you reset the router?
路由器在哪里
Where would that be?
就在客房♥边的橱柜里
It's in the closet next to the guest room.
你进去 我教你怎么做
Go in there. I'll talk you through it.
我在上家长产前课
Hey, so I'm taking a parenting class.
"新手育婴基础"
"Baby Basics for Beginners."
只有爸爸们 还有伴侣们
Just the dads--oh, and partners.
有一个叫贝利的女人
There's this one woman named Bailey.
-不管怎么样 -听起来很棒
- Anyway-- - Sounds awesome.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
第一天 你妻子会像个半人半僵尸
Your wife's gonna be half a zombie,
而你就会成为一个整装待发的父亲
and you are gonna be ready to rock as a father on day one.
我觉得这样很棒
I think it's great.
我欣赏你的热情
I appreciate your enthusiasm,
但我现在被这个叫哈克斯利的混♥蛋♥
but right now I'm getting my ass handed to me
逼疯了
by this suck-up named Huxley.
他自称"襁褓王"
Calls himself the "King Swaddler,"
特爱显摆
big show-off.
我真想杀了他
I want to murder him.
你襁褓打得怎么样
How's your swaddling?
说实话 还需要精进
Needs work, to be honest.
史黛拉·基德
Stella Kidd.
全完了
This is messed up!
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
真奇怪
That was weird.
-有来电显示吗 -未知来电
- Any caller ID? - Number was blocked.
她有没有和你说什么 有没有说她是谁
Did she say anything to you or tell you who she was?
她只说要找你
She just asked for you.
-指名道姓 -没错
- By name? - Yeah.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61,
汽车事故 艾迪森南街55号♥
vehicle accident, 55 South Addison.
天啊 他们...他们撞了我
Oh, my God. They--they hit him!
直接就撞向了他
Just plowed right into him right there!
-天啊 -撞到了谁
- Oh, my God. - Hit who?
快过来 快点 快点
Please, come, come, please. Quickly, please!
他
Him!
芝加哥烈焰
第九季第十三集
穆奇 加洛 基德 去查看两辆车里的司机
Mouch, Gallo, Kidd, check the drivers in the two vehicles.
抢险队 准备锯子和梯子
Squad, saws and ladders.
他还有脉搏 赶紧把他弄下来
Let's cut this guy down while he still has a pulse.
你听到了 卡普
All right, you heard him, Capp.
往他身下架梯子 先减轻承重
I want a ladder up under him to take the weight off.
克鲁兹 托尼 来一个人跟我过去
Cruz, Tony, one for me there,
在我后面准备好锯子
and we need a chainsaw on my hip ready to go, okay?
收到
Copy that.
-队长 -嗯
- Captain. - Yeah.
我应该能上去先扶住他 等抢险队上来
I think I can get up there, hold him until Squad comes
再减轻他的压力
and take the pressure off.
去吧
Then do it.
放在这里
Set it there.
我们会把你救下来的
Hey. We're gonna get you down.
来 撑住
Hey, come on. Hang on for me.
撑住 别放弃
Hang on. Don't give up.
很好
There you go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
All right.
队长
Captain.
谢谢
Thanks.
绑带下来了
Webbing coming down.
好了 绑好了
Okay. Secure.
基德 给
Kidd, here.
-好了 -好的
- Got it. - Okay.
好的 绑好了
Okay, secure,
好的 你小心眼睛
All right, watch your eyes.
好的 我下来了 我们把他放下来
Okay, I'm through. Let's take him down.
好的
Okay.
好的 慢慢来 慢点 慢点
All right, slowly. Easy, easy.
-不要推他 -让他保持侧躺
- Don't jostle him. - Keep him on his side.
好的 慢点
All right, slow.
-肺部功能减弱 -先生 你能听到吗
- Lungs are diminished. - Sir, can you hear me?
几乎没有脉搏
That's barely a pulse.
我在去医院的路上给他静脉注射和推注药物
I'll get an IV and push fluids on our way to Med.
-帮我们把他抬上救护车 -好的
- Help us lift him into ambo? - On your one.
小心树枝
Watch that branch.
看来你今天爬了点树
Looks like you've climbed a few trees in your day.
是的 我小时候不太喜欢过家家
Yeah, I wasn't much for Easy-Bake Ovens growing up, you know?
我喜欢在后院里把手弄得脏脏的
I was out in the backyard getting my hands dirty.
你们觉得这家伙能撑过去吗
You think that guy's gonna make it?
百分之十的机会
Ten percent chance.
但如果你没有
But it would have been zero
帮他减轻重量 机会是零
if you hadn't taken the weight off of him.
他说得对 你做得很好
He's right. You did good work.
81号♥ 我们把这里的玻璃清理干净
Hey, 81, let's get this glass cleaned up.
把所有东西都收拾好就走
Pack everything up. We'll get out of here.
-十分钟 -收到
- Ten minutes. - Copy that.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表