我想把铁锤和铁铤连起来
I wanna connect a sledgehammer to a Halligan bar.
我们要发财了
We're gonna be rich.
这是个铤锤
It's a Slamigan.
你可是芝加哥消防局超棒的一员
You are an asskicking member of the CFD.
你是时候重新披上女人的战衣
It is time to put on your big girl gear
去面对野兽了
and face the beast again.
你愿不愿意找时间和我出去约会
Would you like to go out with me sometime?
我愿意
I would.
我对你的感觉是真的
My feelings for you, they're real.
跟加比无关
Regardless of Gabby.
没有什么"跟加比无关"
There is no "Regardless of Gabby."
那才是重点
That's the point.
好了
All right.
我不在的时候好好相处
So try to get along without me, boys.
-我们尽量 -好
- We'll do our best. - All right.
在索格塔克的一家民宿
So an Airbnb in Saugatuck.
七天六晚 只有我和我老婆
Six nights, seven days. Just me and the missus.
-你们什么时候出发 -中午就走
- When do you leave? - Heading out at noon.
就是想在出发之前
Just thought I'd show that floater,
再把引擎的操作跟替补队员过一遍
you know, the ins and outs on the engine rig before--
我来了
That's me.
好
Hey, all right.
你是那位中尉...
You're the lieutenant over at--
-拉特利奇甜甜圈店 -对
- Rutledge's House of Donuts. - Yeah.
我的老朋友拉特利奇还好吗
How's my old pal, Rutledge?
我跟他保持安全距离
I give him a wide berth.
你告诉他 我会收拾他的
Well, tell him I'm coming for him.
我不会说的
Yeah, I'm not gonna do that
最里面没有胶带的储物柜是空着的
Hey, the locker on the end there without tape on it,
你把包先放一下
that one's open, so stow your bag
然后我带你走一遍
and, uh, I'll give you the rundown.
好
Great.
抱歉 副队
Oh, I'm sorry, Lieutenant,
但是这里的储物柜只允许51消防局人员使用
but this locker room is for 51 firefighters only.
我算是双人的 算是好运...
Well, I picked up a double, and as luck would have it...
那人叫什么来着 格兰杰是替你的人吗
Is that--what's his name-Grainger covering for you?
对
Yeah.
3号♥抢险车 81号♥云梯车 51号♥水罐车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Engine 51, Ambulance 61.
建筑火灾 7725
Structure fire, 7725...
你们可真幸运
Lucky you guys, huh?
那个
The, uh,
中间的压力喷嘴有点松了
the middle pressure nozzle is a little stripped!
看来我们得从一层进去
Looks like we're rolling on the first floor.
你 里特 拿交叉钢索 我们从前面进去...
You, Ritter, grab a cross lay. We'll lead out from the front--
干什么呢 等我命令 副队
Hey! Hey, hey! Wait for my orders, Lieutenant.
好 抱歉 队长
Oh, right. Sorry, Captain.
-我习惯了... -救援队去二楼
- I'm used to- - Squad, hit the second floor.
那里有条短走廊 还有两间卧室
There's a short hallway and two bedrooms up there.
-是吗 -是 我来过这里
- Yeah? - Yeah, I've been here before.
-基德 跟我来 -好
- Okay, Kidd, with me. - Yeah.
加洛 穆奇 云梯架起来 从房♥顶钻排烟口
Gallo, Mouch, get the main raised and vent the roof.
-水罐车 -到
- Engine? - Yeah?
-从B侧供水 -收到 队长
- Attack the B-side. - On it, Captain.
西弗莱德 需要协助就用对讲机
Severide, radio if you need more cover.
没问题
Yeah. Will do.
托尼 卡普 你们去后侧
Tony, Capp, you guys take the rear.
克鲁兹 跟我来 行动
Cruz, you're on me. Let's go!
-准备好了 队长 -好
- Ready, Captain. - All right.
消防队 大声呼救
Fire Department! Call out!
消防队 大声呼救
Fire Department! Call out!
消防队 大声呼救
Fire Department! Call out!
克鲁兹
Hey, Cruz!
这层楼要烧起来了
This floor's about to catch.
你去看那间屋子 我去看后面的卧室
You clear that room. I'll check the back bedroom.
收到
Copy that.
芝加哥烈焰
第九季第八集
她还活着 队长
She's alive, Captain!
救护车 准备救治重度烧伤患者
61, get ready for a severe burn victim!
走吧
Let's go!
来 呼吸一下
Here, take a breath.
我救你出去
Let's get you out of here.
我需要云梯到楼上窗户这里
I need an aerial to the upstairs window.
-西北侧 -收到 正在屋顶通风口
- Northwest corner. - Copy. Venting the roof.
给我一分钟移♥动♥云梯
Give me a minute to move the aerial.
-你叫什么名字 -迪伦
- What's your name? - Dylan.
迪伦
Dylan?
起来 我们从窗台出去
Hop up. We're going out the window.
好
Okay.
看着我 看着我
Hey, look at me. Look at me.
我们没时间等云梯了
We don't have time to wait for the aerial, okay?
你把脚往外挪60公分左右
If you put your foot over about two feet,
-会发现一根排水管 -你怎么知道
- you're gonna find a drain pipe. - How do you know that?
我以前住这里
I used to live here.
我像你这么大的时候 经常从这里往外溜
When I was your age, I snuck out this way a thousand times.
走吧
Let's go.
没问题的
You got it.
小心
Easy.
慢点下
Go slow.
我们这个条件肯定没办法输液了
Well, there's no way we're getting a IV in there.
是啊 拿骨内输液钻
Yeah. IO Drill.
给我一个冲洗器 开始挂水
Hand me a flush and spike a bag.
收到
Copy.
我的天 妈妈 妈妈
Oh, my God, Mom. Mom!
等等 等等
Just wait, just wait.
你得让他们工作 过来
You gotta let them work. Come on.
好了 我们送她去医院
All right, let's get her to Med.
你跟我们一起去
Hey, you can come with us.
退后
Stand back.
来
Come on.
第二轮搜寻没找到受害者
Secondary search is clear.
格兰杰 做好着火点的清理工作
Grainger, mop up those hot spots.
收到 队长
Copy that, Captain.
所以那位女士是要去够冰箱
So the woman was trying to get to her refrigerator?
对
Yeah.
-毒品吗 -看着像
- Drugs? - Seems likely.
记得几年前我们发现的那个冰♥毒♥屋吗
Remember that meth house we hit, where the freezer nearly
那个冰柜差点砸掉西弗莱德的头
took Severide's head off a few years back?
好 我需要一份加急的事故报告
Okay, I'm gonna need an expedited incident report
我好把它转给芝加哥警署
so I can get it over to CPD.
-一小时之内放到我桌上 -好的 长官
- My desk, inside the hour. - You got it, Chief.
美国企业家周刊
20位将改变世界的革新者
这是谁的
Whose is this?
-其实是我的 -合理
- That is mine, actually. - Makes sense.
-也可能是我的 -不
- Could've been mine. - No.
总之 我读了这里这篇关于
Anyway, um, I was reading an article in here
麦当劳的文章 说他们刚起步时
about McDonald's, and how when they first got started,
只卖♥♥汉堡和薯条
the only thing that you could buy was a burger and fries,
真正的汉堡
但他们丰富了菜单后 建立了一个王国
but when they grew their menu, they built an empire.
-我更喜欢波蒂略的 -好
- I prefer Portillo's. - Yeah--
所以我想 铤锤
So I was thinking, Slamigan.
我们只有一个产品 就是铤锤
We only got the one product, the Slamigan.
-一个非常好的产品 -没错
- A damn good one product. - Agreed.
但如果我们能提供多一点选择呢
But what if we offered a few more menu items?
符合这种强悍的装备品牌风格的
You know, things that fit the brand
为强悍的消防员们设计的产品
of tough gear for tough firefighters?
不管这辆火车开往哪里 我都会上车
I am on board this train wherever it's headed.
我提议 我们这里有一群不怕死的
My proposal, we have a murderer's row
超牛逼消防员
of kickass firefighters in this house.
你们给我提供
You pitch me ideas,
能提升铤锤品牌的好点子和设备
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表