That is pretty good.
穆奇你能做得更好
Oh, come on, you can do way better than this, Mouch.
以牙还牙 全力反击
You gotta hit him back. Hit him back hard.
她说的对
She's right.
老男孩免费甜甜圈
你都没这么给我跳过 亲爱的
You don't dance for me like that, baby.
那是因为你没让我跳
All you gotta do is ask.
巡逻员花了三个小时才找到文件
Took a patrolman three hours to find the file,
但你是对的 这是个警号♥
but you were right. It's a badge number.
以前是的 亨利·西德威尔副队
Used to be. Lieutenant Henry Sidwell.
1995年退休
Retired 1995.
十项部门表彰
Ten department commendations.
卡特·哈里森奖
Carter Harrison Award.
芝加哥医院今天下午让他出院了
Med's discharging him this afternoon.
他妻子正在去接他
Wife is on her way to pick him up now.
我去告诉克鲁兹他是警队的
I'll tell Cruz he's got Squad.
好的
Right.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah, sure.
来点儿狠的 开始
Let's hear some pitches. Go.
酱香甜甜圈怎么样
What about doughnut glaze?
-这就是你的狠吗 -我也不太会
- That's your pitch? - Yeah, I don't know.
反正就像是竞技场 我就是给个想法
It's an arena. You know, a jumping off point.
那么
What if--
我喜欢 继续说
I like it. Keep going.
我们送加料甜甜圈怎么样
What if we had trick doughnuts delivered?
我们不加波士顿奶油
Instead of Boston cream filling,
用蛋黄酱怎么样
it's, like, mayonnaise?
-天啊 -真狠
- Ooh! - Dude!
是不错 但我们得玩点儿大的
Not bad, but it's time to think big.
基德
Kidd.
凯莉之前不是在甜甜圈店工作吗
Didn't Kylie used to work at a doughnut shop?
那她是正常离职的吗
And did she leave on good terms?
她能给我们介绍下吗
Could she hook us up?
我问下她
I can ask her.
等一下
Hey, wait a second.
到底怎么了
What is going on?
我正要去医院
I'm heading to Med.
我不是问那个
That's not what I mean.
你好几天都没和我说话了
You haven't talked to me in days.
你不在公♥寓♥ 也没在值班
You're not at the apartment or on shift.
说好帮我学习却一直放我鸽子
You keep bailing on helping me study.
你不需要我的帮助
You don't need my help.
好吧
Fine.
是你们找到的他吗
You're the ones that found him?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
他之前也走失过 但他总会回来
He's wandered before, but he always came back.
-我真是太感谢你们了 -不用
- I can't thank you enough. - No need.
你们在哪找到他的
Where did you find him?
36大街和摩根街交汇处的一幢房♥子里
A house on 36th and Morgan.
那是我们的第一个家
That was our first home.
那时我才刚二十岁
I was barely 20 years old.
那是他送我的结婚礼物
It was my wedding present.
他还害怕我不喜欢
He was nervous I wouldn't like it,
但只要是和他在一起 我住哪都行
but I would have lived anywhere with him.
只有你们两个吗
It's just the two of you?
我想过去养老院
I thought about a nursing home,
但新冠爆发了
but then COVID hit.
我对自己说
I told myself,
"撑住 我们能撑过去的"
"Well, strap up. We'll get through it."
但这是个全职工作
But this is a full-time job.
我就去换了下床单
I go to put fresh sheets on the bed,
然后等我回来
and when I come back...
至少现在我知道他是去哪了
Well, at least now I know where he goes.
我想这是你的 中尉
I believe this belongs to you, Lieutenant.
你是警♥察♥吗 孩子
You on the force, son?
我父亲是
My father was.
你们两个早点认识就好了
I wish you two could've met sooner.
就算只是几年前也好
Even a couple years ago.
听着 女士
Look, ma'am...
如果你需要任何帮助就打电♥话♥给我
You need any help, you call.
任何时候 不管是白天还是晚上
Any time, day or night.
谢谢
Thank you.
走吧
Come on.
先生
Sir.
你做了件好事 队长
That was a good thing you did, Chief.
这事让我想起了我的老家伙
Yeah, this got me thinking about my old man.
其实是想起了所有的老人
Old men in general, actually.
不久后我就会和他们一样了
I'm gonna be there before too long.
不 我不觉得
Nah, I don't think so.
你没听说莫利酒吧
You didn't hear about that fountain of youth water
新出的不老泉吗
they got over there at Molly's now?
-没 -有的
- I did not. - Yeah.
我们下班后该去看看
We should check it out after shift.
四十号♥水罐车
好了 好戏登场
Okay. Showtime.
你不来吗
You're not coming?
作为一个领导 这个开始感觉有些
As an officer, this is starting to feel a little, uh...
有失身份吗
Beneath you?
没错
Yeah.
我也觉得
Me too.
你在旁边看着
You hang around,
我来教你点消防之外的事
I'll teach you about more than just firefighting.
怎么了 麦考兰 还没受够吗
What's the matter, McHolland? You haven't had enough?
你本可以只帮我们打扫一下
You could've just helped us sweep up
事故现场的 拉特利奇
after an accident, Rutledge.
但现在你得打扫
Instead, you're gonna have to sweep up...
两周量的过期甜甜圈了
Two weeks' worth of day-old doughnuts.
不 不
No, no!
伙计 瞧瞧
Oh, man. Look at that.
我不会打扫的 麦考兰 你来打扫
I'm not cleaning this up, McHolland. You are.
81号♥云梯车 工地爆♥炸♥ 南德雷克街2219号♥
Truck 81. Construction explosion. 2219 South Drake.
我很乐意 拉特利奇 但工作来了
I would love to, Rutledge, but duty calls.
上车吧 81队 出发了
Saddle up, 81! Let's go!
搞什么
Oh, come on!
-满地都是果酱 -还有糖霜呢
- There's jelly everywhere! - And glaze!
我们正在爆破南面墙体
We were demo-ing the south end
-一包炸♥药♥提前起爆了 -去救伤者们
- and a charge went off early. - Get these victims out.
确保所有人一个不落
Make sure everyone else is accounted for.
我们开始伤情分类
We'll set up triage.
还能走的伤员到这边来
Walking wounded, over here!
-我哥们 -快坐下
- My buddy. - Have a seat.
他受伤了 我觉得他的头被砸到了
He's down. I think he hit his head.
-他在哪 -在那堆锯木架那儿
- Where? - By the stack of sawhorses.
去吧
Go.
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
救命 救救我
Help, help me!
我来了
I got you.
加洛 来这边
Gallo! Over here!
你准备好了吗 兄弟
Okay, are you ready, bud?
我们还安放了另一包炸♥药♥
We set off another blast.
-还有第二包 -就在他们边上
- There's a second charge? - By them!
麦基
Mackey!
麦基
Mackey!
-你能看到他们吗 -看不到
- You see them? - No.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
你把刺♥激♥都抢走了
You stole all the excitement.
连着两轮班抢险队都没出动一次
Squad hasn't had a single call in the last two shifts,
我都没机会发号♥施令
thus robbing me of my chance to boss Cap around.
-这机会丢得太可惜了 -可不是么
- That is definitely opportunity lost. - Yeah, it is.
不管怎样吧 基德
Anyway, um, Kidd--
基德跟我说了你在建筑工地救援的表现
Kidd told me about what you did back at that construction site.
-那没什么大不了的 -不
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表