直到他们把我推下楼梯 我才知道是怎么回事
I didn't know what was what till they pushed me down the stairs.
你手♥机♥上有地图吗
You have maps on your phone?
他们把我的手♥机♥拿走了
They took my phone.
这个一次性手♥机♥是在这里的床底下找到的
I found this burner under the bed down here.
但我记得拉辛街上的消防局
But I remembered the firehouse on Racine,
所以我就打了411 他们把我转接过来的
so I called 411, and they connected me.
好 听着
Okay. Listen.
我想帮你 但你
I want to help you, but you--
我能听到他们下来了
I can hear them coming down the stairs.
该死
Damn it!
你能帮我把凯莉找来吗
Can you find Kylie for me?
我得守着电♥话♥
I gotta stay by the phone.
好 我去找凯莉
Okay. I'll grab Kylie.
好了 大家好
Okay, everyone. Hi.
好 这次看着我 把摄像头开着 好吗
Okay, let's keep eyes on me and cameras on this time, all right?
如果你们能聚精会神一小时
If you give me an hour of your attention,
我会尽我最大的努力 我保证
I will give you my best. I promise.
好 大家还记得我说过的牛顿定律吗
Okay, does everyone remember when I talked about Newton's Laws?
牛顿的什么定律 杰达
Newton's Laws of what, Jada?
-运动定律 -没错 听着
- Motion. - That's right, and look,
我知道在书上它们可能有些不好理解
I know that they can be hard to understand in a book,
所以今天我请来了几位消防员
so today I have brought in some firefighters
来帮我们演示
to help us demonstrate.
要演示牛顿第一定律 我们需要
So for Newton's first law, we are all gonna need
一枚硬币 一张便签卡还有一个水杯
a coin, a notecard, and a glass.
-好了 你们来吧 -好
- All right, do your thing. - Yep.
凯莉 基德找你 在我办公室
Hey, Kylie. Kidd needs you in my office.
好
Got it.
真棒 再给他们演示一次
Bravo, let's show them that again.
好
Okay.
在早期有很多没坚持下去的女孩
There were a lot of girls in those early days who didn't stick it out.
我知道 但你还记得她们的名字吗
I know, but do you remember any of their names?
我不认识当时的所有人
I didn't know everyone back then.
有些是不同学校的
Some were from different schools--
有谁的哥哥是混帮派的吗
Anyone whose brother was in a gang?
我记得的没有
No one I remember.
我可以问问其他女孩
I can ask some of the other girls.
好
Okay.
这是史黛拉
This is Stella.
我能听见楼上的喊叫声
I can hear shouting upstairs.
好 听着
Okay, listen.
你得逃出那个地下室 好吗
You need to get out of that basement, okay?
有没有可以打破的窗户
Are there any windows you can break?
没有 这里就像是牢房♥一样
Nothing. It's like a jail cell.
如果你爬上楼梯
Um...if you climb the stairs?
他们就在上面 没地方可以跑
They are right there. There's nowhere to go.
好
Okay.
你说你是在床下找到手♥机♥的
You said there's a bed where you found the phone.
-对 -对 没错
- Right? - Yeah, yeah, that's it.
只是一张床垫上有几张旧毯子
Just some old blankets on a mattress.
好 好
Okay, okay.
你有什么能用来当武器的东西吗
Is there anything you can use as a weapon?
-铁棒 或者木块什么的 -没有
- A steel bar or a piece of wood? - Nothing like that.
-有什么可以躲的地方吗 -只有这一个房♥间
- Anywhere you can hide? - It's just a room.
-你能为我去找找吗 -我找过了
- Can you look for me? - I did.
好了 听着
Okay, okay, listen.
我在努力想办法
I'm just trying to think here.
喂
Hello?
我应该继续上你的课的
I should've stayed in your class.
不
No.
我当时觉得自己不够好
I didn't think I was good enough.
那个课上的每一个女孩
There isn't a girl in that class
都不存在不够好的情况
who isn't good enough, all right?
这就是你们刚来的时候
That's what I was trying to tell you
我想和你们说的
when you first came.
我应该听进去的
I should have listened.
从来没有人和我说过
No one ever told me that before,
所以我才听不进去你的话吧
so maybe I couldn't hear it from you.
那这就是我的问题
Well, then that's on me, okay?
不是你的问题 因为
Not on you because...
因为我以前从来没有这样做过...
because I had never done that before--
从来没教过一大群女孩
taught a bunch of girls.
我...
You know, I...
我这一生中也没有碰到过这样的人
I didn't have anyone in my life like that.
这个年龄段
Not at that age,
没有人告诉我我的价值
you know, to tell me what my worth was,
所以我以前也不知道该怎么做
so I didn't know how to do it.
不 不 你很坚强
No, no, you were strong.
我总是会想到你有多么坚强
I think about how strong you were all the time.
你能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you just tell me your name?
-你能... -喊叫声停了
- If you'll just-- - The shouting stopped.
也许他们已经决定了 也许他们要来找我了
Maybe they've decided. Maybe they're coming for me.
听着 我想帮你
Hey, listen, I want to help you.
我在努力帮你
I'm trying to help you,
但我需要你给我一些信息
but I need you to give me some information,
我才能帮你
so that I can help you, okay?
你之前没有听我说的
You didn't listen to me before,
你说你很后悔
and you said that you regret that,
所以我告诉你 现在听我的
so I'm telling you, listen to me now.
喂 你还在吗
Hey. Are you there?
拜托 你得跟我说话
Come on, I need you to talk to me.
-你帮不了我 -不是的
- You can't help me. - That's not true.
-我很抱歉这么做 -不 听我说
- I'm so sorry I did this. - Hey, no, no, listen to me.
别挂 我需要你告诉我...
Don't hang up. I just need you to tell me--
我记得这声音
I know that voice,
但我想象不出这个女孩的脸
but I can't picture the girl's face.
是吗
Yeah?
绝对是前两周烈焰女孩
It was definitely in the first two weeks
来过的人
of Girls on Fire.
你记不记得最开始那天
Remember that day we had, like, 20 girls
来个20多个女孩
right at the beginning?
北面空地 西尔斯大厦对面那里
Out on the north apron, right, facing the Sears Tower?
-没错 -嗯
- That's right. - Yeah.
我发誓我记得这声音
I swear I remember that voice.
你还保留着那时候的签到表吗
Did you keep the old sign-up sheets from back then?
我记得你拿着文件夹出去的
I remember you out front with the clipboards.
对 就在北墙那边
Yes, it's the middle filing cabinet
中间的橱柜
along the north wall.
我去找找 然后打电♥话♥问问伊薇特和克里斯蒂娜
I'll go look for them, and I'll get back on the phone
对这些名字有没有印象
with Yvette and Christina and see if they remember names.
太好了 谢谢你
Great, thank you.
该找博登了
It's time to bring Boden in.
好主意
Good idea.
物体的加速度
Okay, so the acceleration of an object
跟物体受力成正比
is directly proportional to the amount of force applied.
牛顿第二运动定理
Newton's second law.
布雷克 劳驾
So, Blake, if you would,
轻轻地推一下达伦
please give Darren a little push.
看到了吗
You see that?
力小 加速度小
Little force, little acceleration.
里特 请推一下加洛...
So now, Ritter, if you would, please give Gallo--
搞什...
Hey, what--
看
Right?
力更大 加速度更大
Bigger force, bigger acceleration.
就像 杰达
It's like...Jada,
如果你尽全力
if you were to kick a soccer ball
踢一个足球 会怎么样
with all you've got, what would happen?
我们需要你 队长
Need you, Chief.
她不愿意告诉你名字吗
And she wouldn't tell you her name?
是的
No,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表