Armitage and Leavitt,
但你在那找不到什么了
but you're not gonna find much there.
为什么
Why?
市里把营地残骸都推平了
The city bulldozed what was left of the encampment.
你们没标记吗
You didn't flag it.
在现场时我们没觉得起火原因值得怀疑
The fire didn't seem suspicious to us on the scene.
迪克森的事是后来才知道的
The information about Dixon came later.
我们以为我们还有时间
We thought we still had time
按公共服务部门平时的速度 但
given the usual pace of city services, but--
我们要是早点行动就好了
We wish we'd moved sooner.
你们想让我在毫无证据的情况下
So now, you expect me to try and prove arson
仅凭借打扫过的现场和无法定位的嫌疑人
with zero physical evidence, a scene that's been sanitized,
就判定这是一起纵火案
and a suspect we can't locate?
不只是纵火案 这是谋杀未遂
It's more than arson. It's attempted murder.
仅根据目前的证据 我不能证明他在门外徘徊
I couldn't prove loitering with what you're giving me.
你能不能相信我们的直觉 直接立案
Look, can you just trust our instincts and open the case?
我当然会立案
I'll open a case, of course.
但是要等我把这一堆案件处理完
But it's going on the bottom of that pile,
在我没有实质证据之前
and it's not moving to the top
我是不会优先调查这个案子的
until I have something to act on.
我们让人去找迪克森了
We've put our feelers out for Dixon.
等吉米好点了 我们可以再问问他
We can talk to Jim again when he feels better.
我们会给你证据的
We'll get you something.
我们不会放弃这个案子
We're not letting this go.
里特错过好戏了
Ritter is missing out.
-真的 -这就是生活
- For real. - I mean, this is the life.
你也知道
You know it.
你觉得恶心吗
You getting, um, nauseous at all?
有一点
A little bit.
-我感觉我的脸冻僵了 -我也是
- And I think my face is frozen. - Mine too.
斯特凡诺确实说过
Stefano did say that your profanity was
你的脏话没治了
off the charts, honey.
我还以为他刚才在里面呢
Uh-oh. I thought he was inside.
那我下次把他一起叫上吧
Well, maybe I'll just call him from now on.
我知道 抱歉我也不能陪你做产检了
I know, I'm sorry that I'm gonna miss the ultrasound too.
我保证下次我一定去
I promise I'll make the next one.
-我们自♥由♥了 -什么
- We're free. - What?
他已经没空管我们了
He's over us.
他的注意力现在都在克洛伊和孩子身上
His attention's on Chloe and the baby.
他已经没空管我们的
He doesn't have time to worry about our, uh...
情况了
situationship.
你是这么想的
You think?
你们太客气了 你们不用这么做的
You guys. You didn't have to do this.
这是给孩子的呢
Okay, is it something for the baby,
还是给孩子他爸的
or something for the papa?
肯定是给爸爸的
Papa, definitely.
好的好的
Okay.
是你的碎片
Ha! It's your shrapnel.
我们本来想把它放在接待室的
We thought we could hang it in the briefing room,
或者放在救援队桌子旁边
or maybe put it by the squad table.
这个碎片差点杀了乔·克鲁兹
我有个更好的主意 你们把这玩意扔了吧
Better idea--why don't you throw that in the trash?
我可不想让克洛伊
The last thing I need is for Chloe to come in here
看到这个
and see that.
她现在以为我是因为蹦极受伤的
She thought I got this from a bungee cord.
她怎么会这么想
Why would she think that?
嫁给一名消防员 让她够担惊受了
She was so worried about marrying a firefighter,
而且现在 我们马上就要有宝宝了
and now, we got a baby coming?
我不能让她知道
And I couldn't let her know
我差点头掉
that I almost got my head taken off.
这样不好 克鲁兹
Bad call, Cruz.
我对特鲁迪就毫无隐瞒
I tell Trudy everything.
自从我因为
Ever since I tried to lie
打牌输掉三百块 又试图骗她之后
about losing 300 bucks in a poker tourney,
但她还是像打破玻璃一样击碎我的谎言之后
she broke me like I was made of glass.
特鲁迪是专业的讯问人员
Trudy's a professional interrogator!
克洛伊就是个单纯无害的平民
Chloe is a sweet, innocent civilian!
那是什么
What is that?
是克鲁兹的碎片
It's Cruz's shrapnel.
那次临时住房♥大火里的 你们还留着呢
From the encampment fire? You had it this whole time?
是呀
Yeah.
-这是我们做的 -这是证据
- Hey, we made that! - This is evidence.
这玩意能说明什么
What do we get from this?
爆♥炸♥后 这上面应该
Well, I doubt they can pull any useful prints off it,
提取不到什么有用的指纹
considering the explosion,
但是或许我们可以辨别出它的本体
but maybe we can ID the specific type of tank
由此判断出迪克森的作案方法
it came from, figure out how Dixon rigged it.
这里有一部分标签
There's a piece of a label here.
"奥克"什么的 后面看不清了
It says "Oak," And then, something illegible.
奥克芒设备公♥司♥
Oakmont Hardware.
光从"奥克"就能看出这么多
How'd you get all that from "Oak"?
我认识这个标志
I know the logo.
是一间小型家庭连锁店 我装♥修♥就用的这家
It's a little mom-and-pop chain I use for construction jobs.
他们有两三家店
They have two or three stores,
但是有一家店距离案发地点只有几个街区远
but one of them's just a couple blocks away from the alley.
-队长 -去查一下
- Chief? - Go check it out.
他也愿意只做朋友吗
And he was cool with just being friends?
我觉得是 希望是吧
I think so. I hope so.
他确实是个很好的人
He is a really nice guy.
长得也不错
And not bad to look at.
我知道 我知道 但是
I know, I know. But...
现在的我不适合约会
now is just not a good time for me to be dating.
这话我不知道说过多少次了
I wonder how many times I've said that in my life.
61号♥救护车 人员受伤
Ambulance 61. Person injured.
伍德朗纪念公园
Woodlawn Memorial Park.
抱歉
Ooh! My bad.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
快点 求求你们
Hurry, please!
一 二 三
One, two, three--
-太重了 -天呐
- It's too heavy. - Oh, God!
调度台说消防车马上就到了
Dispatch said a fire engine is on its way,
再坚持一下
so just hang on a few more minutes.
我先给你注射一点芬太尼止痛
In the meantime, I'll give you some fentanyl for the pain.
看 消防车来了
Look! 40's pulling up!
这里 这里
Hey! Over here!
我们必须要把这玩意尽快挪开
Hey, we have to get this off of him as fast as we can.
查斯 永利 拿垛式支架来
Chase, Wynn, bring up some cribbing.
-收到 -好了
- Copy that! - There you are.
放松 呼吸
Breathe, hey, breathe. Breathe.
就这样
There you go.
查斯 抓住侧边
All right, Chase, grab that side.
准备好做固定
get ready to brace this thing.
好的 我来帮忙
All right. I'll help.
麦基 准备好把他挪上来
Mackey, get ready to slide him out.
好的
Got it.
准备好了吗
All right. You ready?
好的 抬
All right. And lift.
没事了
Hey, hey, you're out.
看起来像是闭合放射状骨折
It looks like a closed radial fracture.
把他送到医院
Let's get him to Med.
朋友 忍♥一下坐起来
Okay, sit up for me, sweetheart.
-谢谢你帮忙 -没事
- Hey, thanks for the assist. - Yeah.
好了
There you go.
没问题了 你做得很好
There you go. You're doing great.
我们帮你站起来
Okay. Let's stand you up.
摇铃者
总是第一个上小丑大巴
"摇铃者"
"Jinglesnaps"?
这是怎么回事
What is happening?
这里是表演者的栖息地
This is Showmen's Rest.
-小丑墓地 -什么
- The clown graveyard. - The what?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表