就这样 你做得很好
There you go. You doing all right.
对的 就这样
That's right. There you go.
有我在
I got you.
对的 就这样
That's right. There you go.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Just breathe. Just breathe.
深呼吸 有我在
Just breathe. I got you.
把黄绳放下来
Hey, bring down yellow!
就是这里 就是这里 就这样
Right here, right here. There you go.
-有我们在 有我们在 -好的
- We got you, we got you. - Okay.
放他们两个下去
Lower them both!
就是这样
There you go.
就这样 在公园散步 就这样
There you go, walk in the park. There you go.
干得漂亮 克鲁兹
Nice work, Cruz.
-慢慢来 -继续
- Nice and easy. - Keep it going!
你没事 朋友 我们快到了 快到了
You're good, buddy. We're almost there, almost there.
你快到了 快到了
You're almost there, almost there.
-好了 哥们 -我的天啊
- There you go, buddy. - Oh, my God.
他没事 只是受了点惊吓
He's okay. He's just a little shook up.
是的 换我也一样
Yeah, I would be, too.
-你是怎么做到的 -做到什么
- How do you do that? - Do what?
挂在墙上就像在海滩上度一天假
Just hang off the ledge like it's a day at the beach.
你不害怕吗
Aren't you scared?
哥们 我的孩子就要出生了
Man, I got a baby on the way.
没什么事比这更能让我害怕
Nothing scares me more than that.
让我给你检查一下
Hey, let's get a look at you.
那 那家伙是谁
Hey, who--who is that guy?
那是乔·克鲁兹
That's Joe Cruz.
是的
Yeah. Well...
乔·克鲁兹是个摇滚明星
Joe Cruz is a rock star.
是的 是的 他的确是
Yeah, yeah, he is.
他来了
Ah, there he is.
-坐 -怎么了
- Have a seat. - What's up?
想跟你俩聊聊基德的未来
Want to talk to the two of you about Kidd's future.
51号♥消防队没有空缺
There are no spots at 51,
其它班次也没有 所以 很遗憾
not even on other shifts, and so, unfortunately,
她只能去别的地方
she will have to go elsewhere.
我希望能尽我们所能
I want us to do what we can
确保她去到一个好单位
to make sure she places at a good house.
当然 我们能帮什么忙
Of course. How can we help?
你们可以做一些调查
You could do some research,
看看下一个职位空缺可能在哪里
find out where the next opening is likely to be,
然后去最好的消防队推荐她
and then lobby for her at the best house available.
我很乐意帮忙调查
I'm happy to help with research,
但要推荐的话我会回避
but I'll recuse myself when it comes to the lobbying.
没问题
No problem.
作为她的指挥官 我很乐意负责
As her commanding officer, I'd be glad to cover that part.
很好
Great.
先别跟基德提这事
And don't mention this to Kidd just yet.
我不想让她抱太大希望
I don't want to get her hopes up.
谁知道结果怎么样
Who knows how this'll play out?
明白了
Got it.
谢谢你为史黛拉做的一切 队长
Appreciate everything you've done for Stella, Chief.
她也很感激
So does she.
好的
Yeah.
加比让我向你问好
Gabby said to send her love.
她听说穆奇获得了奖章
She heard about Mouch's medal,
打电♥话♥来祝贺他
and was calling to congratulate him.
她让我帮她录表彰仪式
She asked me to record the ceremony for her.
她真的很想这里的每一个人
She really misses everyone here.
她打电♥话♥过来真的是太贴心了
That's really sweet of her to check in.
希望你跟她说了我们也很想她
Hope you told her we miss her, too.
我需要吃点糖 糖分让我快乐
I need some sugar. Sugar makes me happy.
我一直想问你 你和格兰杰怎么样了
I've been meaning to ask, how are things with Grainger?
有段时间没在莫利酒吧见到他了
Haven't seen him at Molly's in a while.
是的
Uh, yeah.
我们分手了
We broke up.
好遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
格雷格是个很棒的人 不是因为他
Greg is a great guy. It had nothing to do with him.
问题在我 非要寻找永远找不到的东西
I'm the problem, looking for something I can never have.
为什么这么肯定你找不到
What makes you so sure you can't?
据我所知 你已经找到了
I mean, from what I've seen, you already do.
我到51号♥消防队的第一天就看出来了
I picked up on it the day I got to 51.
你和凯西 你们相处的方式
You and Casey, the way you are with each other,
有点没法否认啊
it's kind of undeniable.
在哪里可以举♥行♥授奖仪式
Where do you even host a medal ceremony?
比如 你觉得在工会大厅
Like, do you think the union hall would be
办这个合适吗
a good place for something like this?
我觉得我们可以在餐厅订一个包间
I guess we could reserve a private room at a restaurant.
-好的 -不过 也许应该在户外办
- Okay. - Although, maybe it should be outdoors.
我们在莫利酒吧的露台♥办♥怎么样
What if we do it on the patio at Molly's?
既是户外 还有个酒吧
It's outdoors. There's a bar right there.
你想让穆奇在自己的酒吧里举办
You want Mouch to host his own medal ceremony
他自己的授奖仪式吗
at his own bar?
芝加哥一定有上千个场地
There must be a thousand venues in Chicago
能让我觉得这个日子很特别
that would make it feel like a really special day,
比如 我脑海里就浮现了
like, just off the top of my head,
某家老式私人俱乐部
one of the dozen or so classy old private clubs.
听起来很不错
That actually sounds pretty nice.
什么是私人俱乐部
What's a private club?
好吧 很明显你俩都做不到
Okay, clearly you two are both out of your depth.
需要我帮你们完成这个小任务吗
Would you like some help with this little assignment?
-那太好了 -需要
- That'd be great. - Yes.
好的
Okay.
维尔莉特 你见过穆奇的妻子特鲁迪吗
Violet, have you ever met Mouch's wife, Trudy?
应该没有 怎么了
I don't think so. Why?
只是好奇
Just curious.
没什么
Anyway...
摇滚明星在这里
Oh, there he is, the rock star.
马克·纽科姆
Ah, Mark Newcomb.
很高兴在更合理的海拔见到你
Nice to meet you down here at a more reasonable altitude.
你喜欢威士忌吗
You like whiskey?
这会是你尝过最好喝的波本威士忌
Best bourbon you'll ever taste.
-不用的 -你在开玩笑吗
- Oh, that's not necessary. - Are you kidding me?
我当时无比恐慌 乔
I was in a white knuckle panic up there, Joe.
然后你出现了
Then you came along,
你所做的事 太不可思议了
and what you did, it was incredible.
-都是日常工作 -我还谷歌♥了你
- All in a day's work. - And I Googled you, man.
我看到你展示你发明的视频
I came across this video of you demonstrating your invention,
铤锤是吗
the Slamigan?
是吗
Oh, yeah?
真是个大家伙
What a beast.
我在你的网站上看到你在拓宽
I read on your website you're branching out
其它项目
into other projects?
是的 是的 女保装 即将推出
Yeah, yeah, Lady Bunker Gear, coming soon--
不过没有我期望的那么快
well, not as soon as I'd like.
我还在为原型攒钱
I'm still saving up for the prototype.
乔 你的烦恼结束了
Well, Joe... your worries are over.
我的工作是风险投资
Venture capital is what I do.
我会寻找各个领域的新贵公♥司♥
I look for upstart companies in all sectors--
生物技术 时尚 各个行业
biotech, fashion, whatever,
我 我想挖掘一些
and I--well, I try to identify the ones
我认为因缺乏资金而停滞不前的公♥司♥
that I think are being held back by a lack of capital.
好的 很棒
Okay, cool.
我不太擅长理财
I'm not much of a finance guy.
你只需要知道
Well, here's all you need to know.
我想给你一笔钱
I want to give you an infusion of cash--
或者如果你需要别的 让铤锤再上一个台阶
whatever you need to take Slamigan to the next level.
你想投资我的公♥司♥吗
You want to invest in my company?
不 我不投资公♥司♥
No, I don't invest in companies.
我投资人
I invest in people.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表