Not anymore.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
好 慢点
Okay, easy.
慢着
Whoa, whoa, hang on.
等等
Wait!
好 抬起来
Okay, lift.
等等
Hold on.
消防队 大声呼救
Fire Department, call out!
她刚才还在店里到处跑
She was just running around the store,
看着那些节日装饰
looking at all the pi?atas.
你的心率升高了 尽量放松
Your heart rate's elevated, so just try to relax.
那些气球撞到了灯之类的东西
And these balloons hit a light or something,
突然就烧起来了
and just burst into flames.
你在气球里充了什么
Hey you, what do you put in your balloons?
氦气真的很贵
Helium is really expensive,
充乙炔气效果也一样 所以
and acetylene works just the same, so...
注意
Heads up,
现场存储了易燃气体
flammable gas stored on site.
大家动作快 穆奇 报告
Let's hurry it up. Mouch, report.
还没看到小女孩
No sight of the girl yet.
好 我进来帮你找
Okay, coming in to help you look.
不行 队长 别进来
Negative, Chief, do not come here.
我们得马上撤离
We need to evacuate right now.
紧急情况 紧急情况
Emergency, emergency,
马上撤离 我们要采取防御措施
evacuate now, we are going defensive.
穆奇 报告你的情况
Mouch, report, what's your status?
找到你了
There you are.
来 我抱住你了
Come on, I got you.
穆奇 报告
Mouch, report!
穆奇 报告
Mouch, report!
他出来了
Here he comes.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
-你还好吗 -我们没事 队长
- You good? - We're all right, Chief.
她没事
She's okay.
-她没事 -妈妈
- She's okay. - Mommy!
穆奇 刚才真是...
Mouch, that was--I mean,
你没事吧
You okay?
史上最糟的派对
Worst party ever.
一次精彩的救援
it was a beautiful save.
但我... 你就一定要抢我的风头吗
But I-- you had to go and steal my thunder, huh?
我完成了一次漂亮的绳索救援
I pulled off this pretty sweet rope rescue,
我和那小子
me and this kid,
算得上是天生的消防员
some kind of natural born firefighter.
你们应该见见他
You guys gotta meet him.
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
喂 你们错过了穆奇的世纪大救援
Yo, you guys missed the Mouch save of the century.
他就像...
He was like...
队长 别进来 里面太热了
Chief, don't come in, it's too hot.
然后 他就抱着那个小女孩
But then, he bursts out of the building,
冲出了大楼
the little girl in his arms.
嘭 大楼在他身后爆♥炸♥了
Boom! The building explodes behind him.
他跪在地上 然后就...
He falls to a knee, and he's like arghhh...
穆奇 这听着像电影里的情节
Mouch, that sounds like it's out of a movie.
就该这样 穆奇
Way to go, Mouch!
只是在做好我的工作而已 但谢了 队长
Just doing my job, but thanks, Cap.
真遗憾我错过了
Sorry I missed it.
队长
Chief.
我们听说了穆奇今天出尽了风头
We heard a Mouch was a baller today.
绝对的
Certainly was.
说到出风头 队长
Speaking of baller, Chief,
你的新车不错啊
that is one impressive new truck you got out there.
你在说什么
what're you talking about?
-停在你车位上的靓车不是你的吗 -不是
- The beauty that's parked in your spot, that's not yours? - No.
我可是不得不停到三条街远的路边
Had to find street parking three blocks away.
队长
Ugh. Chief,
附近的人都知道那是你的车位
everybody in this neighborhood knows that that is your spot.
对 尊重权利是每个芝加哥人的神圣职责
Yeah, it is the sacred duty of every Chicagoan to respect dibs.
路边是公共场所
It's the city's curb.
他先到就有权在那里停车
He has a right to park there if he gets there first.
不 队长
Oh, no, Chief.
-你应该觉得生气 -我应该生气吗
- You gotta get angry about this. - I do?
-你应该留一张纸条谴责他 -是的
- You should leave a nasty note. - Yes.
不行 我觉得不要做得这么过分
No, I don't think I need to go that far.
这车一开走 我们就在外面放些锥筒
As soon as the truck moves, we'll put some cones out there
确保这种情况不会再次发生
to make sure this doesn't happen again.
锥筒
Cones.
不 争取权利要用更加激进的手段
No, dibs calls for something more substantial.
我家附近有一个女人
A woman in my neighborhood
曾经把一张餐桌摆在了街上
once put a dining room table right out on the street.
好吧 那有点过分了
Okay, that's a little much.
那是你的 占住那个车位
Look, you are the man. Hold that spot.
你们两个
Hey, you two.
那个帮我进行绳索救援的人
That guy who helped me with that rope rescue,
你们俩有没有在医院见到他
you didn't happen to see him over at Med, did you?
-看到了 梅森吗 -是的
- Uh, yeah, Mason? - Yeah.
小伙子不错
Nice guy.
是的 他在那里看望他的邻居
Yeah, he was there checking on his neighbor.
-他们很亲近吗 -看上去不是
- Oh, were they close? - Doesn't seem like it.
他只是想确保她没事
More that he just wanted to make sure she was okay.
他有没有碰巧提到他以前在哪个局
He didn't happen to mention where he was stationed at, did he?
什么意思
What do you mean?
他说他以前是消防员
He said he used to be a firefighter.
没有 他一点都没有提起
No, he didn't say anything about it.
你们没有看到这个孩子试图
You should have seen this kid trying to
在没有任何人帮助的情况下搭救那位女士
save that lady without anybody's help.
他说他要回家去
Well, he said he was heading back to his place
看看还能抢救出什么
to see what he could salvage.
鲍比 把大家召集起来
Hey, Bobby, round up the guys.
我们要开水罐车去兜个风
We're gonna go for a ride in this engine.
梅森 对吗
Mason, right?
克里斯托弗·赫尔曼 51号♥消防队
Christopher Herrmann, Firehouse 51.
我们很幸运 当时你在这里
Lucky for us, you were here,
不然我们可能无法及时救出你的邻居
or we might not have gotten to your neighbor in time.
是的 可能来不及
Yeah, maybe not.
所以 你以前在哪个局
So, uh, where were you stationed?
-科罗拉多州 -没开玩笑吧
- Colorado. - No kidding?
你为什么来这里
What brought you out here?
家人
Family.
我有一个叔叔住在湖景镇
I have an uncle in Lakeview.
梅森
Mason,
你有没有想过向芝加哥消防局申请
you ever think about applying with the CFD?
没有
No.
你可以让我别管闲事
You can tell me to mind my own business,
那我转身就走 但是
and I'll hit the road, but--
我♥干♥这行这么久 一眼就能看出谁有天赋
I have been doing this long enough to recognize raw talent.
发生过什么事 你受伤了吗
What happened? You got hurt?
不管是什么原因
Whatever it was,
你还很年轻
you're still young enough.
你可以随时向芝加哥消防局申请
You can always apply with the CFD.
不 我不能
No, I can't.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为我之前做消防员 是在监狱
Because I was a firefighter, in prison.
而芝加哥消防局不会雇用重罪犯
And the CFD won't hire felons.
加洛
Hey, Gallo.
怎么了 副队
What's up, Captain?
我想说谢谢你
I wanted to say thanks.
感谢你在我头疼时对我的支持
For staying on me about the headaches.
这也是促使我去检查的原因之一
It's part of what prompted me to get it all checked out.
不用谢我
No need to thank me.
我只希望一切都能顺利
I just hope everything turns out well.
会的
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表