你也许能把她们培养成消防员
How does it feel, knowing you might make
你感觉如何
firefighters out of these girls?
感觉棒极了
Feels pretty damn good.
我队长招聘兼♥职♥助理的申请审批通过了
My chief just got approval to hire a part-time assistant.
你是要给我提供工作吗
Are you seriously offering me a job?
一直是你
It's always been you.
如果加比回来 让你跟她走
If Gabby came back and asked you to leave with her,
你会走吗
would you go?
我不知道
I don't know.
你走吧
I think you should leave.
你就是活生生的领袖
You are the very definition of a leader.
几个月后的副队考试
When the lieutenants' test is offered in a few months,
我希望你参加
I want you to take it.
你觉得我准备好了吗
Do you think I'm ready?
你还有的是时间
You have plenty of time.
而且你还有我
and you have me.
副队候选人的会议今天进行
The meeting is today for lieutenant candidates.
说实话 我有点紧张
And, to be honest, I'm a little nervous.
就好像突然醒悟过来...
There is something about reality hitting, like...
"天啊 几个月后 我要考副队了"
"Damn, in a few months, I'm taking the lieutenants' test."
-是的 -是啊
- Yeah, you are. - Yeah.
你会帮我复习的 对吧
You're gonna help me study, right?
比如关于抢险车的一切知识
Like the squad truck ins and outs?
因为我必须找一名良师
'cause I gotta learn that from the master.
没问题 随叫随到
I'm here. Anything you need.
好
Okay.
那排班之后 我们过一遍吗
So maybe after shift, we go through it?
-行啊 没问题 -好
- Sure, sounds good. - Okay.
-这是我开的车 -早上好啊
- So this is what I drive... - Well, good morning.
队友们 早
Hey, squad. Morning.
跟你说一声
Just so you know,
凯莉基本说到朋友 家人 甚至任何人
Kylie says "squad" when she's referring to her pals,
都会用"队友"这个词
her family, or pretty much anyone.
她第一天表现如何
How's her first day going?
目前还可以
So far, so good.
博登队长一直很好
Chief Boden's been awesome.
他把我介绍给了大家 给我看了装备
He introduced me to everybody, showed me the rigs.
你介意我带她私下转一转吗
You mind if I give her my personal tour,
很可能包括我藏起来的素食薯条
which might include a hidden stash of Nitro Takis?
你随意
Go right ahead.
我超爱素食薯条
I love Nitro Takis.
对不对 太适合早餐吃了
Oh, right? It's the perfect breakfast.
-这边请 -太好了
- Right, right this way. - Yes, yes!
-你有没有注意到 -她们的相似之处吗
- You happen to notice... - The similarities?
注意到了
Yes, I did.
布莱特
我们能聊聊吗
Can we, uh...can we talk?
当然
Yeah, of course.
很抱歉
I'm really sorry
那天晚上变成那样
about the way things went down the other night.
不必抱歉
No, don't be.
我说了 这事怪我
Like I said, this is on me.
不 我们都有责任
It was on both of us.
我希望你知道
And I want you to know,
我不后悔
I don't regret it.
好
Okay.
听起来你好像很后悔
It sounds like you do?
马特
Matt...
51号♥水罐车 81号♥云梯车
Engine 51, Truck 81,
3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Squad 3, Ambulance 61...
回头说
Later.
好 回头说
Yeah, later.
郁闷
Come on.
受害者在屋顶上 队长
Victim's on the roof, Captain!
把我们送过去
Get us close.
水罐车解除一侧固定
Pull a horseshoe off the engineer's side.
收到
Copy that.
救命
Someone!
这里需要帮忙
Help, over here! Help!
穆奇 把云梯升起来
Mouch, extend the aerial.
加洛 你跟我上屋顶
Gallo, you're coming to the roof with me.
-没问题 队长 -我们在上面
- You got it, Captain. - We're up here!
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我老板 还在里面
My boss, he's still in there!
好 我们去找他
All right. We'll find him.
卡普 送他去医务人员那里
Capp, get this guy to the medics.
来 跟我来
Hey, bud, come with me.
-托尼 准备氧气面罩 -收到
- Tony, get a RIT-Pak ready. - Copy that.
克鲁兹 里面有一个受害者
Cruz, you got one victim inside.
好 里面浓烟滚滚
Yeah, it's rolling in there.
那我们就快点
Let's make it quick.
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
找找左边
Hey, sweep left.
-我们C侧会和 -收到 副队
- Meet me on the Charlie side. - Copy that, lieutenant.
在这里
Over here!
开到这边来
Bring it over here!
梯级对齐
伸展
好
Yup.
交给你了 队长
It's all yours, Captain.
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department! Call out!
过来 你走错方向了
Come on! You're going the wrong way.
在那里
Over there.
克鲁兹 我找到受害者了
Hey, Cruz. I found a victim.
西北角那可能还有一位
There might be another one on the northwest corner.
来 我们会带你离开这里
Come on, we gotta get you out of here.
凯西
Casey!
芝加哥烈焰
第九季第三集
凯西 撑住
Casey! Hang on.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
-穆奇 固定梯子啊 -已经固定了啊
- Mouch, lock the stick! - It was!
现在也是啊
It is!
我来了 队长
I got you, Cap.
我们出去的路线 现在温度太高了
Our exit route! It's too hot now.
我们过不去
We won't get through.
绑好了吗
Got it?
加油
Come on.
好了
There we go
趴下
Stay down.
你没事吧
You okay?
-刚才到底怎么回事 -我不知道
- The hell was that? - I don't know.
-他没事吧 -来
- Is he all right? - Come on.
-准备过去 -好
- Get ready to go! - Yeah.
好了 快过去 快
All right. Go now, go!
好了 来 我们走
All right, come on. Let's move.
两位市民要下来了 穆奇 云梯固定好了吗
Two civilians coming down. Mouch, is the aerial locked?
是的 队长
Yes, Captain.
好 一个一个来 慢慢地
Okay, one at a time. Take it slow and easy.
还有谁在里面
Who else is in there?
-什么 -你刚才回去救谁
- Uh, what? - Who were you going back for?
我是去救我的车
I was trying to get to my car.
-一辆车 -一辆70款克尔维特刺魟
- A car? - A '70 Stingray.
3号♥抢险车 我们都出来了 克鲁兹 出来吧
Squad 3, we're all clear. Cruz, move out.
里面没别人了
There's no one else inside.
收到 马上出来
Copy that! On the way out.
过来 让医护人员给你看看
Come on. Let's get you to the medics.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
能解释一下吗 穆奇
Care to explain, Mouch?
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
队长 我发誓它已经固定好了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表