Awesome that you're home!
-我告诉你件事 -我有件事要告诉你
- Now listen to this. - I have to tell you something.
-不不不 你听我说 -拜托你先让我说完
- No no no, I have to tell you something. - Please please, let me just give this out.
这不是蹦极的时候划伤
This isn't from some bungee court.
我 是差点出了意外
I em... I had a close call at an incident,
我是不想让你担心才
and I didn't wanna worry you so--
是个男孩
We're having a boy.
-是个男孩 -嗯
- We're having a boy? - Yeah.
是个男孩
We're having a boy!
我爱你 小梅
I love you, Mel.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表