麦基 来瓶啤酒吗
Mackey... You want a beer?
我不会再占用你
I don't wanna take any more
穿这么好看独自享受一人世界的时间了
of your hanging out, looking hot in sweats time.
我觉得你想占用
I get the feeling you do.
那位医护员 布莱特 她有跟谁交往吗
That paramedic, Brett-she seeing anyone?
你要把酒拿给你朋友吗
You need to take those to your friends?
没事 让他们等着
Nah, they can wait.
有没有可能
Would it be possible to put off
把参加副队考试推迟到明年
taking the lieutenant's test until next year?
等待是在赌
Waiting is a gamble.
你要知道自己不需要我的帮助
You don't need my help. You have to know that.
可我需要你告诉我 "你能行 史黛拉·基德"
I needed you to tell me "You got this, Stella Kidd,"
而不是完全和我断绝联♥系♥
and, instead, you shut down on me.
我知道我犯了多么大的错
I know how badly I screwed up,
更让我知道
and it's why...
我从今以后再也不会放开你了
I'm never gonna let you go away from me again.
我们应该出去玩 就咱俩
We should get away. Just us.
你能想到任何 不会有机场和人群的地方吗
You got somewhere in mind that doesn't involve airports or crowds?
去小屋怎么样
What about the cabin?
就是在冰天雪地里开车
So icy roads, snow-covered driveway,
忍♥受零下的温度 就我俩一起待着吗
subzero temperatures, and the two of us?
听起来很火热
Sounds hot.
我正想说这句话呢
That's exactly what I was thinking.
队长 你有空吗
Chief, you got a second?
当然
Yeah. Of course.
关于副队考试
About the lieutenant's exam.
我知道我之前拜托你延期...
I know I asked you to reschedule it, and--
我没有删掉你的名字
I never took your name off the list.
真的吗
You didn't?
我只是希望你的学习没有落下
I just hope that you haven't fallen behind in your studies.
没有 长官
No, sir.
绝对没有
No, I did not.
大家好
Gentlemen.
里特
Ritter.
接着
Hey. Incoming.
这是什么情况
What is the occasion?
-等等... -克洛伊怀孕了
- Wait, is this- - Chloe's pregnant.
克鲁兹要当爸爸啦
Papa Cruz!
-恭喜你 乔 -谢谢副队
- Congrats, Joe. - Thank you, Lieutenant.
出手挺大方
You did not skimp.
赫尔曼 克鲁兹要有宝宝了
Herrmann! Cruz is having a baby.
是吗
Aw, is that so?
那我有雪茄抽吗
Well, do I get a cigar, or what?
我的朋友
Oh, you, my friend?
给你两根
You get two? Hey.
谢谢你帮我保密
Thank you for keeping this secret.
非常不容易
It wasn't easy.
你知道我最喜欢满嘴跑火车
You know how much I like to run my mouth.
我们应该...
Hey. We should...
找个时间溜出去
sneak out sometime.
尝尝这雪茄
Give these a try.
我随时愿意跟你溜出去
I'd sneak off with you anytime.
我知道
Oh, I know.
51消防局 建筑火灾
Station 51, structure fire.
再次祝贺你
Congratulations.
阿米蒂奇西路和莱维特路交界
West Armitage and North Leavitt.
干得漂亮 克鲁兹
Way to go, Cruz!
基德 穆奇 别让人进巷子
Kidd, Mouch, don't let anyone back into that alley.
-赫尔曼 拉条水管进去 -没问题 队长
- Herrmann, get a line in there! - You got it, Captain!
51队全体 行动
51, lead out!
加洛 你跟我走 开始现场搜救
Gallo, you're with me. Let's clear it out!
我们去左侧 你去右侧
We'll take the left side! You take the right!
卡普 克鲁兹跟我来 所有帐篷都搜一遍
Capp, Cruz's with me. Search every tent.
收到 副队
Copy that, Lieutenant.
来 这里 起来
Come on, come on. Get up.
我扶着你
I got you, come on.
让这些人后退
Get these people back.
-来 跟我走 -不
- Hey, come on, let's go. - No!
-我不走 -赶紧走了
- I'm not going! - Come on, let's go.
-我要拿东西 -别拿了
- I need to get my stuff! - Leave it!
快走 快
Let's go. Come on.
这条线继续拉 里特
Hey, keep feeding this line, Ritter.
-收到 -让开 让开
- On it! - Move! Move!
站住
Hey! Hey! Hey, stop! Stop!
我的东西都在帐篷里
Everything I own is in my tent!
你不能进去
Yeah, you can't go in there--
-但我要去拿我的书 -别 进去不安全
- But I gotta get my book! - Yeah, it isn't safe, hey.
我来照顾她 里特 来
I got her, Ritter. Hey, come on, come on.
跟我走
Come on.
芝加哥烈焰
第九季第七集
克鲁兹 克鲁兹
Cruz! Cruz!
-所有人汇报情况 -克鲁兹倒下 克鲁兹倒下了
- Everybody, report! - Cruz is down, Cruz is down!
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我去
Aw, damn.
你差点被当场割喉了
Whoa, you almost got Ned Stark-ed.
-卡普 汇报情况 -他没事
- Hey, Capp, talk to me! - He's okay.
我现在带他出去
I'm bringing him out now.
收到
Copy that.
这就是个高危场所 我早就说了
This camp is a hazard. I've been saying it.
我们能帮忙吗
Hey, can we help at all?
你可以退后 让我们干活
You can stand back and let us work.
艾琳 大吉姆呢 他不在外面
Irene, where's Big Jim? He's not out here!
我上次看的时候 他回去拿里奇得轮椅了
Last I saw, he was going back to get Ricky's wheelchair.
他刚才往哪里去了
Where was he headed?
里奇的帐篷在右侧最里面
Ricky's tent is the last one on the right.
凯西 还有一名男受害者没有找到
Hey, Casey, we got one male victim unaccounted for!
去看看右侧最里面的帐篷
Check the last tent on the right!
收到
Copy that!
快到了
Almost there.
救命
Help!
救命 救命
Help-- Help!
凯西
Casey.
我们把他扶起来 一 二
Hey, let's get him up. One, two--
扶住了
Gotcha.
-有多糟 -别担心 乔
- How bad is it? - Don't worry, Joe.
克洛伊肯定不是因为颜值才嫁给你
I'm sure Chloe didn't marry you for your looks.
-你刚才吓死我了 -嗯 我自己也吓死了
- You scared me out there. - Yeah, me too.
我还想活着看着我的孩子来到这个世界
I'd like to be around to see my child come into the world.
麦基
Mackey!
我们把他扶上担架
Let's get him on the stretcher.
脉搏微弱 开始静脉注射
Pulse is weak. Let's start an IV.
好
Yeah.
你怎么知道我需要帮忙
How'd you know I needed help?
听到你叫"大吉姆"的名字我就猜了一下
Heard the name "Big Jim" And took a wild guess.
大吉姆
Big Jim?
我认识他
I know him.
他有一次报♥警♥说有人吸毒过量
Called in an OD once
当时路边其他人都不愿意插手
when no one else wanted to get involved.
-他救了那家伙的命 -我不觉得意外
- He saved the guy's life. - I'm not surprised.
他刚才冒着生命危险
He was risking his neck trying to get
为朋友抢救轮椅
that wheelchair for a friend.
都救出来了 队长
All clear, Cap.
好
Yeah...
51号♥消防队 冲水
51, wash it down!
好 出发
All right. Let's go!
出发 行动 行动
Let's go! Move in, move in!
我们送他去医院
Let's get him to Med.
布莱特 有人找你
Hey, Brett. Someone here to see you.
希尔薇
Hey, Sylvie.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表