我可能会觉得是燃气泄漏 但它们是用电的
I might chalk it up to a leak, but they were all electric.
对 我也不明白
Yeah, I don't get it.
我是兰德尔·麦考兰
This is Randall McHolland.
是
Yes.
当然 我理解
Yes, of course. I understand.
谢谢你打电♥话♥过来
Appreciate the call.
我会去的
I'll be there.
我终于拿到了
I finally got it!
管鼓乐队
Pipes and Drums!
什么是管鼓乐队
What's Pipes and Drums?
什么是管...
What's Pipes--
就是演奏葬礼进行曲的乐队
It's the band that plays the funeral marches.
好吧
Oh...right.
这只是冰山一角 好吗
That's just the tip of the iceberg, okay?
还有游♥行♥ 受洗 婚礼
We're talking parades, baptisms, weddings,
还有最盛大的
and the mother of all mothers,
芝加哥地区的
the Chicagoland...
塞尔提克古典音乐节
Celtic Classic.
你知道吗 加入这个乐队
You see, entering the brotherhood
就像被最高法♥院♥任命
is like being appointed to the Supreme Court.
这是终身职位 所以
It's a life-long tenure, so,
只有里面有人死了
a spot only opens up
才会有位子空出来
when someone dies.
安息吧 老比尔·马洛尼
R.I.P. Bill Maloney Senior.
你拿到了马洛尼的位子
You got Maloney's spot?
我得到了试奏的机会
Well, I got an audition.
老天 我得到了试奏的机会
Oh, jeez, I got an audition.
对
Yeah.
-我得先清醒一下 -好
- I gotta get my head right. - Okay.
就在我靠近烘干机时 砰
Right as I approached the dryer, boom!
好像它在等我一样
Like it was waitin' for me.
你运气真好 居然没受伤
Oh, you're lucky you didn't get hurt.
说到...
Uh, speaking of...
-这是怎么回事 -猫咪维罗妮卡
- What is that? - Veronicat.
怎么会这样
Ugh, how's that goin'?
她是个愤怒的小动物
She is an angry animal.
送她去收♥容♥所♥吧
Just take her to a shelter.
到处都是爱猫人士
There are crazy cat people everywhere.
会有人收养她的
Somebody will adopt her.
是啊 但我真的觉得他们不该收养她
Yeah, but I really don't think they should.
好啊 我该睡哪个铺位
Hey there. Which bunk should I take?
这里 在我旁边
Oh, uh, this one. It's right next to mine.
好
Okay.
-你好 维尔莉特 -你好
- Hey, Violet. - Hey.
-20队怎么样 -挺好的 谢谢
- How's 20? - It's good, thanks.
那个消防队不错
It's a great house, so.
帕姆
Pam!
我可以发誓我都固定好了的
I could have sworn that I secured this.
真奇怪
That is weird.
巴格斯
你开巴格斯的储物柜干什么
What are you doing with Baggs' locker?
根本没有"巴格斯"这个人
There is no "Baggs."
"巴格斯"是你的风笛
"Baggs" Is your bagpipes?
我跟特鲁迪结婚后就一直把它放在这里
Been storing 'em in here since Trudy and I got hitched.
她以为我把它卖♥♥了
She thinks I sold them.
你已经占用了这个储物柜五年
You've been squatting on this locker for five years?
你知道第一班的贾非和迪纳多只能
You know that Jaffee and DiNardo on first shift
共用储物柜 因为已经没有空柜子了
have to share one because there aren't any available.
梦想也需要储物柜 乔
Dreams need lockers too, Joe.
队长
Hey, Captain.
什么事 加洛
What do you need, Gallo?
没事 只是
Nothing, just, uh...
刚才出勤时有点小麻烦
It was a little hairy back there on that call,
烘干机爆♥炸♥时
when the dryer blew.
对 没错
Yeah. Sure was.
你...
Is, um...
一切都好吗
is everything okay with you?
当然 怎么了
Sure, why?
我只是
Oh, I just...
在火场里有一瞬间
you know, there was a moment there in the fire
你看上去...
where you looked like...
我说不好 也许你迷失了方向
I don't know, maybe you lost your bearings.
那次爆♥炸♥把我的面罩震松了
That explosion knocked my mask loose.
我眼睛里进了些碎片
I got some debris in my eye.
那就好 我只想确定你没事
Okay, good. Just making sure you're okay.
因为出来以后 你看上去
Because then outside, you seemed...
我看上去怎样
I seemed what?
好像被吓到了
Just almost like you were...rattled.
你到底要问我什么 加洛
What are you asking me, Gallo?
没什么 我只是...
Nothing. I was just, you know...
我们清理完火场之后
When we finish clearing a fire,
你的任务是拿上消防钩
your job is to grab a pike pole
准备做全面检修
and get ready to do overhaul,
不是站在那里傻傻地看着我 装实习医生
not stand around gawking at me and playing junior doctor.
下次铃♥声♥响起时
Next time those bells go off,
最好让我看到你在好好做事
I better see you doing your job.
对 绝对的 当然
Yeah. Absolutely, of course.
这到底怎么回事
What the hell is that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know!
下面到底出了什么事
What exactly is going on down there?
穆奇
Mouch!
太扰民了吗
Too distracting?
你觉得只是"扰民"吗 我在消防局那头
"Distracting"? I couldn't hear my call
都听不到我的电♥话♥响了
at the other end of the firehouse.
真的很抱歉 队长
I'm real sorry, Chief.
-别吹了 -收到
- No more of that. - Copy.
你在想什么呢 穆奇
What are you thinking, Mouch?
这是工作场所 你打断我午睡了
This is a workplace. You interrupted my nap!
我得抓紧时间 赫尔曼 我很久没练了
I gotta bone up, Herrmann. I'm out of practice.
-那就在家练 -不行
- Then practice at home. - I can't.
会让特鲁迪耳鸣
It triggers Trudy's tinnitus.
我能怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我两天后就要试奏
My audition's in two days.
管鼓乐队是我的梦想
Pipes and Drums is my dream.
也是我作为第二代苏格兰裔美国人
And my birthright
与生俱来的权利
as a second-generation Scottish-American.
你没看过《美国好声音》吗
Don't you ever watch "The Voice"?
随便谁都可以进去演奏一首歌♥
Anybody can just walk in there and play a song.
但如果你真的
But if you really
想引起导师的注意
want to get the judge's attention,
你得有最感人的故事
you gotta have the best sob story.
队长 我看了这个医务人员
Chief, I went through this list of
-备选名单 -然后呢
- potential medics. - And?
看下来并不乐观
It's not the most inspiring read.
奥格尔在上面 他很可靠 不是吗
Ogle's on there. He's solid, isn't he?
不管怎样 这上面说
Ish. Anyway, look, it says
他只愿意在芝加哥的群体免疫
it says he's only willing to work again
得到科学保障后
once herd immunity has been
再继续工作 所以
scientifically secured in Chicagoland, so--
那我漏看了
Ah, I missed that.
但有个名字我不认识
Um, but there is a name I don't know here.
乔维什么的
Jovi something?
我打听一下她的情况
I'll call around and ask about her.
好的 你你打听一下 我得回去
Yes, you do that. I gotta get back
看看能不能重新电♥话♥收♥购♥
and see if I can get Acquisitions back on the phone.
怎么了
What's up?
永恒的医务人员抉择问题
Permanent medic options.
维尔莉特不行吗 你们搭档很默契
What about Violet? You guys work great together.
我知道 我也希望是这样
I know, and I was hoping for that,
但不幸的是 她在20大队做得很开心
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表