-里特 展开水管 -明白
- Ritter, let's drop a line. - Copy.
-我们跟着水罐车的人走 -收到
- We'll follow Engine! - Copy.
-里特 朝左侧喷水 -明白
- Ritter, let's hit the left flank. - Copy that.
我们搜索厨房♥
We'll search the kitchen!
你们去检查走廊
You guys check out that hallway!
-收到 卡普 我们走 -明白
-Copy that. Capp, hey, let's go! - Copy!
消防局 请大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
多米尼克
Dominic!
消防局 请大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
救命 我在这儿
Help, in here!
我找到他了 这就救他出来
Yeah, I got him! Bringing him out now!
来吧 我带你出去
Come on. Let's get you out of here.
卡普
Capp!
站起来
Come on.
卡普 你把他送出去
Hey, Capp, you bring him outside!
-我去搜索剩下的房♥间 -收到
- I'll go clear the rest. - Copy!
-厨房♥没人了 -西弗莱德在哪儿
- Kitchen's clear! - Where's Severide?
搜索后面的最后一个房♥间
Searching one last room in the back!
-我去帮他一把 -好
- I'll go give him a hand! - Okay.
来吧兄弟 我们走
Come on, bud, let's go.
凯利
Kelly!
凯利
Kelly!
没有被困者了 我们撤
All right, we're all clear. Let's go!
什么情况
What was that?
西弗莱德 基德 汇报情况
Severide, Kidd, report.
队长 我们没事
Hey, Chief, we're good,
但我们需要一条新出路
but we gotta find another way out!
试试卫生间的窗户 上吧
Gonna try the bathroom window! Go!
抢险队 去卫生间窗户接你们的副队
Squad, go meet your lieutenant at the bathroom window.
收到 队长
Copy that, Chief.
西弗莱德 这外面有安全护栏
Hey, Severide, I'm looking at a security gate here.
给我们两分钟时间
Give us two minutes.
去它的
Hey, screw that.
我想我之前看到后面还有另一扇窗户
I think I saw another window in the back.
-走吧 -好
- Come on! - All right!
帮我一把
Help me with this.
你没必要来找我的
You didn't have to come find me!
你应该和同队同伴一起撤
You should have gone out with your company!
不可能
No way!
我永远不会抛下你
I am never gonna leave you!
你现在还不明白吗
Don't you get that by now?
我也永远不想让你离开我
I don't ever want you to leave me.
史黛拉·基德 你愿意嫁给我吗
Stella Kidd, will you marry me?
当然愿意
Hell, yeah.
我愿意 凯利·西弗莱德 我愿意
I will, Kelly Severide, I will.
乔
Hey, Joe.
别砸了 别砸了
Easy! Easy!
克鲁兹 克鲁兹
Hey, Cruz, Cruz!
他们没事儿了 从后面撤出来了
They're okay! They came out of the back!
很好
Good!
克鲁兹 兄弟
Cruz, man.
你没事吧
You okay?
这个班上得真不一样
Special shift.
我知道这个典礼对穆奇意义重大
I could tell that ceremony meant a lot to Mouch.
的确如此 这也是他应得的
Yeah, it did, and he deserved it.
我看到你和希尔副局长在谈话
Saw you and DC Hill talking.
我本来不应该透露
Look, I'm not supposed to discuss the details
我们谈话的细节 但是
of our conversation, but...
51队可能要迎来一些变动了
some changes might be coming to 51.
-是好的改变 -还不知道
- Good change? - Don't know yet.
只有时间才能证明了
Time will tell.
你能来访真是意外之喜
This is a nice surprise.
很高兴见到你 乔 请进
Good to see you, Joe. Come on in.
我是来让你明白些事情的
I need you to understand something.
你以为你摸透我了
You think you got me figured out?
觉得我是什么土包子消防员
That I'm some rube firefighter,
看到资产负债表就懵圈
doesn't know his way around a balance sheet?
放开
Get off...
老兄
Buddy...
你根本不清楚我的底细
you have no idea who I am,
更没法想象我能做出什么样的事
and you can't even imagine what I'm capable of.
但如果你胆敢再靠近我的消防队或者家庭
But if you come anywhere near my firehouse or my family again,
你就会知道了
you will find out.
那随你的便 老弟
Whatever, dude.
你既然不想要一笔大财
You want to walk away from a fortune,
我也不能拦着你
I can't stop you.
一点不错
That's right.
对此你最好什么都别干
You can't do a damn thing about it.
小苏打
...baking soda.
看看这位谦虚先生
Hey, look at Mr. Humble over here.
你还打算把那奖章摘下来吗
Are you ever gonna take that medal off?
今晚不会
Not tonight.
也许永远不会
Maybe not ever.
-我觉得挺酷的 -谢了
- I think it looks cool. - Well, thank you.
我听特鲁迪说
I heard from Trudy
你们这帮人在准备开个派对
that you guys are planning some kind of party.
对 没错
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
我去个厕所 马上回来
Bathroom break -- I'll be right back.
还有派对啊
Wow, a party, too.
给穆奇的这波庆祝啥时候才能消停
When is this Mouch celebration gonna end?
今晚不会停 下一轮酒算我的
Not tonight. Next drinks are on me.
-太好了 -棒
- All right, then! - Oh, holy smokes!
你之前说得对 按朋友相处是挺有趣
You were right, it has been fun hanging out as friends,
但不许忘了这回事
but don't forget about this.
希尔薇
Sylvie.
抱歉 我今天累坏了
Sorry, I'm wiped from the day.
就想回家倒头大睡
I'm just gonna go home and crash.
也好 不过我想告诉你
Okay, but I need you to know,
在典礼之后
after the ceremony,
加比和我好好谈了谈
Gabby and I had a great conversation.
我为你感到高兴 马特 真的
I'm happy for you, Matt. I really am.
不不不 我不是这个意思
No, no, no, no. No, that's not what I meant.
之所以说是好好谈了谈
The conversation was great
是因为这谈话明确了我已经知道的一件事
because it just made clear what I already knew.
加比和我会永远在乎着对方
Gabby and I will always care about each other--
那么多的过去 不可能放下的
there's too much history not to--
但我并不爱着她
but I'm not in love with her.
很长时间前就不爱了
I haven't been in a long time.
加比是我的过去
Gabby is my past,
二妮
and you...
我不爱别人 爱上的是你 希尔薇
I'm in love with you, Sylvie-- nobody else.
哪怕这对你而言不会改变什么
And even if that doesn't change anything for you,
我也要你知道
I needed you to know it.
今天真是完美
Today was so perfect.
我都不想让它结束
I don't want it to end.
我们能让它永远不结束吗
Can we make it never end?
我保证只会越来越好
I promise it's only going to get better.
而且很快就会有一枚戒指来昭告天下
And there will be a ring soon to make it official.
你知道我不在意这种事的
You know I don't get caught up in that stuff.
我所要的只有你
All I need is you.
其实 我刚 我收回前面那句话
Actually, um, I j-- I take it back.
我要戒指
I'll take the ring.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表