我脑海里一直在想希尔薇
Sylvie's been the only one on my mind.
我们之前发生的事
What happened between us,
不能再发生了
it can't happen again.
-你就打算这样放弃吗 -她希望这样
- You're just gonna let it go? - That's what she wants.
我只能选择放手
I just need to put it behind me
继续生活
and move on.
几个月后 我要参加副队考试了
In a few months, I'm taking the lieutenant's test.
没错
Yeah, you are.
基德一直晋升的原因是你
The real reason Kidd's moving up so fast is you.
你心里有事 这是肯定的
Something is up. That is for sure.
你会帮我复习的吧
You're gonna help me study, right?
你不需要我的帮忙
You don't need my help with that.
凯西把热水都用完了吗
Did Casey use all the hot water?
你没在家里洗澡
You didn't shower at the apartment.
没有 我上班之前去健了个身
No, I got a workout in before shift.
好
Okay.
你想不想陪我复习一下呼吸装置
Well, uh, you wanna run SCBA later?
因为赫尔曼说
'Cause Herrmann says
空气消耗课程很吓人
that the air consumption course is a beast.
你应该没问题
Nah, you shouldn't have a problem.
我知道
Well, I-I know.
但我还是想再巩固一下基础
I just, uh--just wanna cover all my bases.
-两次 -好
- Twice. - Yeah.
有空的话
If there's time.
-早啊 -队长
- Morning. - Captain.
你现在下班有点早了吧 队长
A little early in shift to be heading home, Chief.
我们才刚来
We just got here.
总部让我去做红X任务
Headquarters called my number for Red X Duty.
-什么红X任务 -队长要去检查
- What's Red X Duty? - Chief has to check
区里所有的问题建筑
all of the condemned buildings in our district.
确保全部都有围挡 没有人居住
Make sure they're boarded up, no squatters,
类似这种的
that kind of thing.
凯西
Casey.
你负责看场到晚上
Hold the fort down till this evening.
没问题
Done and done.
介意我陪你去吗 队长
Hey, do you mind if I tag along, Chief?
什么 你要抢我的工作吗
Why? You coming for my job now?
没有 就是体验一下
No, just...mixing it up.
行 我给你展示一下流程
Sure, fine. I'll show you the ropes.
-克鲁兹 抢险车交给你了 -没问题
- Cruz, cover Squad. - Covered.
克鲁兹 凯西要去哪里
Hey, Cruz, uh, where's Kelly going?
他主动提出要陪队长去做红X任务
Volunteered for Red X Duty with the chief.
61号♥救护车 81号♥云梯车
Truck 81, Ambulance 61.
兰道夫西路620号♥发生车祸
Car accident. 620 West Randolph.
小猫咪
小猫咪男士俱乐部
Kitten Claws Gentleman's Club...
穆奇 把广♥告♥牌关了
Mouch, get these billboards turned off.
加洛 取抗压杆 基德 跟我去看司机情况
Gallo, struts. Kidd, check the driver with me.
收到 队长
Copy that, Captain.
小猫咪男士俱乐部
Kitten Claws Gentleman's Club...
芝加哥烈焰
第九季第四集
冷静 尽量别动
Stay calm; try not to move.
今晚喝酒了吗 来这边
Been drinking tonight? Come over here.
把电断掉
Get the power killed!
马上
On it!
小猫咪男士俱乐部
Kitten Claws Gentleman's Club...
小猫咪男士俱乐部
搞定
Got it!
没搞定
Don't got it.
第二个开关坏了 队长
Second switch is damaged, Captain!
继续弄 穆奇
Stay on it, Mouch.
女士 你还好吗
Ma'am, how are you doing in there?
很害怕
Terrified.
我们会断电 然后救你出来的
We gotta get this power shut off, then we'll get you out.
坚持住
Just hang on.
-穆奇 -稍等一下 凯西
- Mouch! - Just a second, Casey!
-加洛 -怎么了
- Gallo! - Yeah?
-你有钢剪吗 -有
- You got any snips on you? - Yeah.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here. - Thanks.
搞定了
Got it!
-基德 把虎钳拿来 -收到
- Kidd, need the jaws! - Copy!
加洛 抗压杆要多久
Gallo, how long on struts?
稍等 队长
One minute, Captain.
你叫什么名字
Hey, what's your name?
西妮 西妮·麦克米伦
Sydney. Sydney McMillan.
还好吗 西妮
How we doing, Sydney?
讽刺的是我就在猫爪俱乐部工作
The ironic thing is I work at Kitten Claws.
真的吗
Really?
我在舞台上叫香草·雷鸣
My stage name is Vanilla Thunder.
假的 其实我是市场部的
Not really. I'm in marketing.
虎钳 队长
Jaws, Captain.
我们把这个门打开
Let's get this door open.
撞 撞
Strike! Strike!
基德 从这里撬
Kidd, get in there.
-准备好了吗 -撬吧
- Are we ready? - Go for it.
-好 -来吧
- All right. - Hit it!
护颈
C-collar.
准备好试试你的腿了吗 雷鸣女士
Ready to try your legs, Ms. Thunder?
我已经后悔开那个玩笑了
I'm already regretting that joke.
站起来
Up you go.
-好了 -跟着我的手指
- That's right. - Follow my finger.
好消息是你没有脑震荡
The good news is you don't have a concussion.
哥们 给你个小建议
Buddy, a little advice.
也许你可以考虑开一辆
Maybe think about driving something
不会让你周围的司机癫痫发作的车
that doesn't induce seizures in the drivers around you.
穆奇 加洛 基德 我们开始清理街道
Mouch, Gallo, Kidd, let's start cleaning up the street.
-马上 队长 -收到
- On it, Captain. - Copy that.
明白
Got it.
队长 我们从这里路过
Hey, Captain, we were passing by.
-你需要帮忙吗 -不用了 惊险的已经过去了
- You need a hand? - Nah, the excitement's over.
但你可以留下你的车挡住后面的车
But you can keep your rig blocking the traffic.
没问题
Hey, you got it.
真没想到
As I live and breathe.
查克·拉特利奇
Chuck Rutledge?
-你好 麦考兰 -你来的正是时候
- Hiya, McHolland. - Well, you're just in time.
-去拿把扫帚 -是吗
- Grab a broom. - Oh, yeah?
谢了 我只听命于格兰杰副队
Thanks, I take my orders from Lieutenant Grainger.
而且我们忙着买♥♥甜甜圈呢
Besides, we're on a doughnut run.
好吧 拉特利奇 我们都有自己的天赋
Well, we all have our talents, Rutledge.
你就擅长吃甜甜圈
You're good at eating doughnuts.
没错 而你擅长做清洁工
Yeah, and you make a hell of a janitor.
你有个地方没扫到
You missed a spot.
我觉得他们以前有过节
I think they have history.
对 我觉得你说得对
Yup, I would say you're right.
我们就静观其变吧
Let's see what happens.
布莱特 准备装车
Brett, ready to load.
-把结果告诉我 -没问题
- Tell me how it ends. - You got it.
比你嘴里说出来的要好
Better than anything coming out of your mouth.
这里没事吧
Hey, everything okay here?
是这样 我们需要人帮忙清理街道 副队
Oh, well, we could use a hand with cleanup, Lieutenant.
40号♥水罐车
Engine 40.
我们需要你去西俄亥俄街335号♥ 有人报♥警♥
We need you for an alarm check at 335 West Ohio.
-我们走 -抱歉 麦考兰
- Let's go. - Sorry, McHolland.
爱莫能助了...
Love to help out, but...
你父亲总是受不了红X任务
You know, your father couldn't stand Red X Duty.
只要人家准他不来
Whenever he got the nod,
指派他的副局长
the deputy chief who assigned him
就会在他桌子上发现一瓶威士忌
would find a bottle of whiskey on his desk.
我觉得本尼已经15年没拿过锤子了
I don't think Benny lifted a hammer in 15 years.
听着合理
That sounds about right.
他的葬礼已经过去两年了
You know it's been two years since his funeral?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表