剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
Nothing like that.
要不然是什么
Well, what is it, then?
我发现我在特南诺克认识的一个人在博格国
I found out someone I knew from Tirnanoc is here in the Burgue.
是情人吗
A lover?
相信我 在我有生之年
Believe me, I never want to see
我绝对不想再看到那个男人的脸
that man's face again for as long as I live.
好 你收拾推车 我去开门
Right, you take the tray, and I'll get the door.
威格斯比先生来了 先生 小姐
Mr. Wigsby here to see you, sir, miss.
早上好 威格斯比
Good morning, Wigsby.
早上好 我尽快赶来了
Morning. I came as soon as I could.
你写信说有紧急情况发生
You wrote of a situation?
的确没错
I certainly did.
切斯韦斯宅邸
Cheswith House.
那 街对面
There, across the way.
我听说有人搬进去了
I heard someone was taking residence.
不是一般的人 是一个帕克人
Not someone. A Puck.
身上堆着成山的丝绸华服
All puffed up in silken finery.
他拿着滑稽的手杖
He carries a ridiculous walking stick
仆人居然还是一个人类
and has a human manservant.
她不是认真的吧
She's not serious.
我亲眼看到了那个人
I laid eyes on him myself.
不必多言这的确是一个
Needless to say, it's a situation
不能被容忍♥的紧急情况
that cannot be allowed to stand.
我理解你的忧虑 伊莫金小姐
Well, I sympathize with your distress, Miss Imogen--
我是真心的 但是
assuredly, I do-- but...
我并不知道法律有明文规定禁止
I know of no law explicitly banning
-房♥产买♥♥卖♥♥ -不能就这么完了
- the sale of property. - It is simply not done.
确实不能
Assuredly not.
关于切斯韦斯的传言是他去世的时候
The gossip has been that Cheswith was
已经负债累累
in debt when he died.
也许他的继承人真的选择了
Perhaps it's true and his heirs
把房♥子卖♥♥给出价最高的竞价者
chose to sell to the highest bidder.
-那让他们去死吧 -拜托 伊莫金
- Well, to hell with them, then. - Imogen, please.
你一定还能做点什么 威格斯比
Surely, there's something you can do, Wigsby.
我恐怕这事没有什么补救方法了
I'm afraid there is no recourse.
好吧
Right.
威格斯比 家父还在世时你就是我们的律师
Wigsby, you've been our solicitor since Father.
如果你说没有办法 那就真的没有办法
If you say there's no recourse, there's no recourse.
那只能简单地尽我们所能去忽略新邻居
We'll simply have to do our best to ignore our new neighbor.
这 这就对了 亲爱的
That-that is the spirit, dear.
我们就当他不存在
We'll pretend he's not even here.
-你想来杯茶吗 -好的 谢谢
- Would you take some tea? - Thank you, yes.
威格斯比夫人最近还好吗
How's Mrs. Wigsby these days?
身体健康 脾气也不算太差
In fine health and tolerable disposition.
破矛者先生
Mr. Breakspear?
破矛者先生 您穿好衣服了吗
Mr. Breakspear, are you decent?
妈的
Oh, fuck.
请您原谅 但是我们真的应该
Begging your pardon, sir, but I really think it best
把您送回烽火厅了
we get you back home to Balefire.
-他不在这里 -什么
- He's not here. - What?
小崽子昨晚跑掉的
Little shit ran out on me last night.
我得说他还没付钱
Without paying, I might add.
他不会不♥穿♥这些就离开的 对吧
Wouldn't have left without these, would he?
该死的
Shite.
被绑♥架♥了
Abducted?
在哪 怎么会
Where? How?
狂欢区的一家妓院
A house of assignation on Carnival Row.
早就告诉他别去狂欢区 我他妈早就告诉过他
I told him to stay off the Row. I bloody told him!
我们该怎么办 韦恩劳特
What should we do, Winetrout?
皮埃蒂夫人 除了等着要求交赎金
There's nothing to do, Lady Piety,
我们没什么可做的
except wait for a ransom demand.
-等着 -韦恩劳特说得对
- Wait? - Winetrout's right.
对这些绑匪来说 这就是交易
To these brigands, this is a business.
他们很清楚 如果不把人♥质♥
They understand that if they don't return
毫发无伤地送回来 大家就不会付钱
the hostages unharmed, people will stop paying.
越少人知道这件事越好
The fewer that know of this, the better.
朗格本会把这件事闹成丑闻
Longerbane would make a scandal of it.
-阿布萨龙 -他们不会伤害那个孩子的
- Absalom... - They won't harm the boy,
只要他们得到了想要的
not if they get what they want.
你放心 一旦乔纳平安回家
And rest assured, once Jonah's safely home,
我们会找到幕后黑手
we will find who was responsible
然后把他们吊死在阿盖尔广场最高的路灯上
and hang them from the tallest lamp in Argyle Square.
你们谁是奎尔
Which one of you is Quill?
先生 我... 我可以解释的
Sir, I'd... I'd like to explain.
-我洗耳恭听 -当时正在下雨
- I would appreciate that. - Well, it was raining.
我到街对面去避雨
I went across the street to get out of the wet.
-你知道的 那些马 -谁把我儿子拐走了
- You see, the horses... - Who took my son?
我不知道
I wouldn't know.
你肯定看到什么了
Well, you must have seen something.
听到了什么
Heard something.
一切都很正常
Everything seemed normal.
正常
Normal?
我很抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
-我没想... -很明显你没动脑子
- I didn't think... - Obviously, you didn't think!
否则你也不会躲到街对面去
Otherwise, you wouldn't have been hiding across the street,
保护你这自己个克里奇人不被雨淋
protecting your Critch hide from the rain
-而不是保护我的儿子 -真的很抱歉 先生
- instead of protecting my son. - Sorry. Please, sir.
求您了 我愿意做任何事去保护...
Please, I would do anything to protect...
让他滚远点
Get him out of my sight.
我再也不想看到他的脸了
I never want to see his face again.
参加弄臣葬礼的人
On those who attended the jester's burial,
脸上没有一丝笑容
nary a smile was to be found.
但他们发誓 从六尺之下
But they swore they heard a final chuckle
听到了最后的笑声
from six feet underground.
太棒了 太棒了
Bravo! Bravo!
谢谢 非常感谢你
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 太感谢你了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
您太善良了 谢谢您
Most kind. Thank you.
好了 我们再重新开始
Okay. Well, let's start again.
卡斯皮亚 你错过了你的提示
Cassiopeia, you missed your cue.
把帘子关上 我们重新开始
Close the curtains, and let's start again.
-那些是... -狗头人
- Are those...? - Kobolds.
我小时候祖母给过我一个
My grandmama got me one when I was a girl.
很可怕的小东西
Horrid little things.
过来 温妮雅特
Come along, Vignette.
他们在这边 这些正常的脸庞
There they are. All the usual faces.
人来人往 熙熙攘攘
Promenading about, this way and that way,
就如在风中飘曳的树叶
like so many leaves in the wind.
好像要下雨了
It looks like it might rain after all.
我的遮阳伞呢
Where's my parasol?
抱歉 小姐
Sorry, miss.
你真是对当女仆这件事
You don't know the first thing
一窍不通 对吧
about being a lady's maid, do you?
跑回去给我拿过来
Run back and fetch it.
赶紧的
Lively, now.
不好意思 我可以
Excuse me. Could I...?
-打扰了 我可以... - 抱歉
- Excuse me, would you mind if I came...? - Sorry.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请允许我
Allow me.
谢...
Oh, thank...
谢谢你
Thank you.
雨挺大的 是吧 伊莫金小姐
Quite the deluge, isn't it, Miss Imogen?
你知道我的名字
You know my name.
我打听过
I made inquiries.
你那天给我留下了很深刻的印象
You left quite the impression on me the other day.
你也是 彼此彼此
As did you, most assuredly.
相信我
Believe me,
我很清楚我的到来
I am quite aware of the reaction
在邻里间激起的反应
my arrival to the neighborhood has provoked.
那或许你该另寻居所
Then perhaps you ought consider a different address.
但我喜欢在这里
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表