剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
Me, neither.
这是我的一套旧翅膀紧身胸衣
This is one of my old wing corsets, in fact.
你多半也得穿
You've probably had to wear something like it.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
他们不想我飞走
They didn't want me to fly off.
不止于此
Uh, no, it's more than that.
还有嫉妒
It's envy.
温妮雅特 鸟不怕坠落
You see, Vignette, a bird isn't afraid of falling.
我们是自♥由♥的
No, we're free.
双腿走路的人类受不了
The leggers can't stand to see it.
所以他们只能削弱我们
So they have to cripple us.
他们要让我们和他们一样
They have to make us like them.
虚弱 沉重
Weak. Heavy.
害怕坠落
Afraid of falling.
昨晚到底发生了什么 纶
What really happened last night, Wren?
时间到了
Time's up.
警♥察♥一直想在我的组织里
The police have been looking for a foothold
找一个立足点
in my organization for some time.
所以当我的人被警方扣押了一晚
So, when one of mine spends a night in police custody
却不肯告诉我发生了什么时 我该怎么做
that she won't say shit about, what am I to do?
我必须保护自己人
Have to protect my own.
在我看来
The way I see it,
投靠地面之人的精灵
a faerishyn who picks the groundlings over us
就该坠落到地面
belongs to the ground.
如果你对此有意见 那就离开
Now, if you have a problem with that, you should turn and go.
不 我受够他们了
No. I'm done with them.
我只会为我的同胞工作
I won't work for none but my own kind.
很好
Good.
依据惯例 我会给你一个任务来证明自己
It's customary that I task you to prove yourself.
告诉我我该做什么 我一定做到
Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it.
我要你去拿走警区圆形大厅上的旗子
I want you to take the flag that's hanging in the rotunda
然后带回给我
of the constabulary, and bring it back to me.
在水兵众目睽睽之下吗
In plain view of all those bluejackets?
你知道我们是做什么的吗
Do you know what we do here?
我们把东西带到他们应该去的地方
We get things where they need to be.
如果你要成为我们中的一员 我得确定
If you're going to be one of us, I need to know
这座城里没有你到不了的地方
there isn't a shred of this city you can't touch.
所以 怎么说 小姑娘
So, what's it to be, girl?
VIGNETTE 温妮雅特
V-I-G-N-E-T-T-E, Vignette.
斯通莫斯
Stonemoss.
斯通的斯通 莫斯的莫斯
That's stone, as in stone, and moss, as in moss.
好好好好
Right, right, right, right.
你需要填写一份违约书
You'll need to fill out a writ of noncompliance,
然后我们才能签发逮捕令
and then we can issue an arrest warrant.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
好吧 但是请快一点
Very well, but do hurry up.
她已经失踪12个小时了
She's been missing for 12 hours.
定全力以赴 女士
Running all the way, ma'am.
刚怎么回事
What was that about?
有个皮克斯违反了合同
Oh, some Pix broke her contract.
这位先生是从警♥察♥局来的
The gentleman from the constabulary.
早上好先生 请坐
Good morning, sir. Mm, take a seat, please.
请问您有那个小偷的消息了吗
You have news-- has the little thief been found?
没有
No.
我来这是因为你申请了令状
Though I am here about the writ you filed.
这个合同值多少钱
How much is the contract in question worth?
50荷兰盾 先生
It's 50 guilders, sir.
-我来付 -50荷兰盾
- I would settle it. - 50 guilders?
以警♥察♥的薪水你付得起吗
On a policeman's salary?
何必要浪费钱呢
Why in heaven's name would you waste that kind of money?
如果我付清欠款 你会废除令状
Will you release the writ and give her her freedom
还她自♥由♥吗
if I pay what's owed?
-会 -不会
- Yes. - No.
-会 -以斯拉
- Yes. - Ezra.
你怎么回事
Whatever's got into you?
伊莫金 我等下和你解释 拜托了
Imogen, I will explain in a moment, please.
最后一件事
One last thing.
那个女孩不是小偷
The girl's no thief.
她为什么要跑
Why did she run?
果然不出我所料
I thought so.
不用送了
I'll show myself out.
我不明白
I don't understand.
父亲给我们留下的钱一年一万块
Father left us 10,000 a year,
现在你告诉我你全挥霍掉了
and now you're telling me you squandered it?
你知道养家糊口有多费钱吗
Do you have any idea how much it takes to support a household?
知道吗 哪怕知道一点也行
Do you? A-Any at all?
我们每天有大量的煤要运送
So we have coal delivered by the cartload,
家里还有新鲜的鲜花
fresh flowers every day,
更不用说让你走在潮流前线
and that is to say nothing about what it costs
要花多少钱
to keep you in the latest fashion.
你把这次失败归咎于我
You would lay the blame for this debacle on me?
我只是想让你明白我别无选择
I am merely trying to make you understand I had no choice
我只能利用父亲留给我们的资源
but to try and take the resources that Father left us
来满足我们的需求
and grow them to reflect our needs.
我曾相信我们的财务事宜尽在你的掌握
I trusted that you had our financial matters in hand.
确实在我掌控之中
And I do.
现在 我会挽回这个情况
Now, I will right this situation.
我 我打算去贷款
I-I aim to procure a loan
为另一艘船的翻新筹集资金
to fund the refurbishment of another ship.
殉道者在上
Oh, by the Martyr,
你没有从发生的事里学习到经验吗
did you learn nothing from what happened?
那是运气不好
It was bad luck.
一场暴风雨
A storm.
这个生意还能赚钱
There is money to be made in this business still.
-这点我确定 -那么
- Of that, I'm certain. - And what is it
你打算用什么去抵押
that you intend to offer the bank as collateral
你的这笔贷款
for this loan you hope to procure?
怎么了 当然是用这所房♥子
Why, the house, of course.
不行 以斯拉 这房♥子是我们仅有的了
No, Ezra, this house is all we have.
我们要睡大街了
We'll be on the street.
我的目标是改变我们的命运
I aim to adjust our fate.
你必须要有信心
You must have faith.
信个屁
Oh, faith be damned.
这也关系到我的命运 我也有话语权
It is my fate, too, and I will have a say in it.
那你知道什么
And what do you know of anything?
你除了穿衣打扮还会什么
Apart from what to wear to which function?
除了出去社交还会什么
Who's been seen with whom?
现在我才是这里的主人
Now, I am the master here.
我来做决定
I will make the decisions!
谁 谁在那
Wh-Who's... who's there?
求你了
Please.
回答我
Answer me.
你♥他♥妈♥知道我是谁吗
Do you have any fucking idea who I am?
我是乔纳·破矛者
I'm Jonah Breakspear!
我父亲会弄死你的
My father will crush you for this.
你死定了 你的同伴也死定了
You're dead! The lot of you, dead!
干得漂亮
You did well.
我丈夫坚信是朗格本带走了乔纳
My husband's convinced that it was Longerbane who took Jonah.
皮埃蒂 我侍奉你的家族很多年了
Piety, I've served your family for many years.
我从没有被要求过说谎
Never before have I been asked to lie.
这个嘛 凡事都有第一次
Well, there's always a first time.
再说了 我一直很讨厌那头该死的熊
Besides, I've always hated that fucking bear.
他来了 那个可笑的帕克人
There he is, that ridiculous Puck.
为了路人刻意打扮自己 渴望引起注意
Preening for passersby, desperate for attention.
他真的认为他的钱能在这买♥♥到尊重吗
Does he really think his money can buy him acceptance here?
亲爱的阿格勒斯先生
Dear Mr. Agreus:
我昨天的行为有些不妥
My behavior yesterday was unneighborly.
欢迎您尽早来拜访我
You're welcome to call on me at your earliest pleasure.
此致 伊莫金·斯布恩罗斯
Sincerely, Imogen Spurnrose.
阿菲萨
Afissa.
别光站着 他说了什么
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表