剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
Do you remember Dr. Morange?
是父亲的朋友吗
Father's friend?
他被杀了
He's been killed.
怎么回事
What happened?
和那天
The same that happened
发生在校长身上的事一样
to the headmaster the other day.
又一起谋杀吗
Another murder?
这座城市到底怎么了
What is this city coming to?
我想知道菲勒斯崔先生能告诉我们什么
I wonder what Mr. Philostrate can tell us about it.
他下来了吗
Has he come down?
他不在这
He's not here.
他刚过半夜的时候离开的
He left just after midnight.
这座房♥子里的人都能听到进出的声音
One can hear all the comings and goings in this house,
墙壁像纸一样薄
the walls are paper-thin.
他们说有警局的人被杀了
They're saying it was someone from the constabulary was killed.
我相信他没事
I trust he's all right.
日安 两位
Good day. To you both.
日安 格雷森先生
Good day, Mr. Grayson.
能和你说句话吗 法伊芙太太
A word if you please, Mrs. Fyfe?
当然可以 巴格斯托克先生
Of course, Mr. Bagstock.
你要知道 除非这种事
Please be advised that unless this situation
再也不会发生
comes to an immediate stop,
不然我月底前就搬走
I will be vacating my room at month's end.
抱歉 你说的是什么事
I'm sorry, what situation?
别装傻了 法伊芙太太
Oh, don't play me for a fool, Mrs. Fyfe.
我早就怀疑有什么猫腻了
I'd long suspected something was afoot,
昨晚我看到了你从他房♥里出来
and last night I saw you leaving his room
亲眼所见
with my own eyes.
老寡妇四处招摇
An old widow parading about
就像个妓♥女♥一样
like some kind of harlot.
就算我是老寡妇 但我也是成年女性
I may be an old widow, but I am a grown woman
掌控着自己的生活
in charge of my own life.
行吧
Very well, then.
我希望离开的时候能尽快拿回押金
I'll expect my deposit returned expeditiously upon my departure.
巴格斯托克先生
Mr. Bagstock?
今天就搬出去
Be out by the end of the day.
我可以和我父亲单独待一会儿吗
If I might have a moment alone with my father...
当然了
Of course.
各位请离开
Everyone, please leave.
朗格本小姐需要单独待一会儿
Miss Longerbane needs a moment alone.
你不用走 杰尼拉
Not you, Jenila.
把这个取下来 头好疼
Unpin this. Terrible headache.
好的 小姐
Yes, miss.
老天爷 我还以为没完没了
God's noose. I thought it would never end!
那么多人
So many of them.
"请节哀顺变"
"I'm so sorry for your loss."
非常感谢
Thank you so much...
你的安慰
...for your kind words.
我取下来的时候别动
Hold still while I unpin it.
我装得像吗
Oh, was I at all convincing?
请求单独待会儿是个很好的主意
Asking for a moment alone was a nice touch.
你觉得呢 父亲
Did you think so, Father?
别这么看我
Don't look like that.
是谁
Who's there?
回答我 不然我要叫警卫了
Answer, or I'll call the guards.
你是乔纳·布雷克斯皮尔
You're Jonah Breakspear.
很抱歉我闯进来了 朗格本小姐
I'm sorry for the intrusion, Miss Longerbane.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
我只是来表达我的尊敬
I came only to pay my respects.
向绑♥架♥你的人表达尊敬
To the man who kidnapped you?
骗子
Liar.
这是一个把外人都赶走
Said the girl who just cleared the room
然后假装哀悼她父亲的女孩说的话
so she could pretend to grieve her father.
走近点
Come closer.
够近了吗
Is this close enough?
就知道我们两个人的道路会不可避免地
Suppose it was inevitable that our paths would cross
有所交集
sooner or later.
不得不说 你和我想象的完全不一样
I have to admit, you're not at all what I expected.
你想象的什么样
What did you expect?
首先 肯定不是对精怪仆人
Well, certainly not someone with such evident affection
感情那么好的人
for their Critch handmaid, for one thing.
鉴于你昨天在议会的表演
Given your performance in Parliament yesterday.
那当然是在演戏
Of course it was a performance.
我不喜欢"精怪"这个词
I don't like the word "Critch."
是吗
Is that so?
想侮辱人的话 这个词倒是好用
It's a good slur, as far as slurs go.
但即便如此 作为我父亲的女儿
But even so, as my father's daughter,
我要是不去演那场戏的话
that performance would've been one I would've
那我就太傻了
been a fool not to give.
你很显然不傻
And you are, self-evidently, no fool.
不管谣言怎么说
Despite the rumors.
谣言
Rumors?
你父亲这么多年来把你关起来
That the reason your father's kept you sequestered away
是因为你出生的时候很艰难
all these years is because you had a difficult birth,
然后生下来就是傻子
and came into this world a simpleton.
出生过程很艰难 我母亲因此丧命
The birth was difficult. It cost my mother her life.
这就自然让我父亲
And it made my father, quite naturally,
过度保护他的独女
overprotective of his only daughter.
不管原因是什么
Well, whatever the reason,
听起来你的童年很孤独
it sounds like you had a lonely childhood.
我想应该是的
I suppose it was.
一个小女孩 没有朋友
A little girl, no friends
只有图书馆中的书籍作伴
but for the volumes in her library.
没有娱乐活动只有走廊尽头充满烟味的房♥间里
No amusements but for the litany of secrets
传出的一连串秘密
drifting up from the smoky room down the hall,
在那里 这座城市最重要的人窃窃私语进行密谋
where the most important men in the city whisper and plot.
难怪你这么会撒谎
It's no wonder you learned to lie so convincingly.
还很会辨识谎言
And how to discern lies.
比如
Such as?
我知道我父亲没有绑♥架♥你
I know my father didn't kidnap you.
如果不是我父亲最大的敌人 那会是谁呢
Who else, if not my father's fiercest foe?
谁又说得准呢 或许是他最亲近的人
Who can say for certain? Perhaps his dearest love.
我一点也不明白你的意思
I haven't the foggiest idea what you mean by that.
我觉得你明白
Oh, I think you do.
我觉得你在问这个问题之前就明白了
I think you knew before you even asked the question.
为什么 乔纳先生
Why, Master Jonah,
你漂亮的眼睛里是恐惧吗
is that fear in your pretty eyes?
你害怕可怜弱小的索菲·朗格本吗
Are you scared of poor little Sophie Longerbane?
我应该怕吗
Should I be?
或许应该
Perhaps.
或许不用
Perhaps not.
如果愿意的话 我们可以做朋友
We could be friends if we had a mind to.
我想我们有很多共同点
I suspect we have much in common.
我们都是城里最重要的家族的唯一继承人
The two sole heirs of the city's two most important families.
都受到了过度的保护
Overprotected.
都长♥期♥被低估了实力
Chronically underestimated.
我只看到了一个不同点
There's only one difference I can see.
是什么
What's that?
我没有父母
I am free of my parents.
再见 乔纳大人
Good day, Master Jonah.
菲勒斯崔先生
Mr. Philostrate.
回来洗漱换衣服是吗
Home for a bath and a change of clothes, I see.
我们正是开始吧
Let's make a real go of this.
就我们俩
The two of us.
你可以把房♥间退掉 留着也行
You can give this room up, keep it if you like.
但请和我待在楼上
But stay upstairs with me.
我也想 别以为我不想
I'd like that. Don't think I wouldn't.
但是我没法给你你想要的东西
But I don't think I can give you the things you want.
你已经给了 比你想象的还多
You already have. More than you realize.
你还年轻
You're still young.
你可以组建一个家庭 但不是和我
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表