剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
弃儿养育院
博格
先生 请问我可以去上厕所吗
Please, sir, can I go to the loo?
雅各布 你又去
Jacob. Again?
直接去 完了立刻回床上 别发出声音
Straight over to the loo, then right back to bed. Not a sound.
是 谢谢你 先生
Yes. Thank you, sir.
求你了
Oh, please!
第一季 第四集
-索恩校长 -莱克劳弗特
- Master Thorne. - Rycroft.
很高兴见到你 先生
Good to see you, sir.
但愿是在一个更好的日子
Would that it were on a happier day.
那是个蹄印
That's a hoof print.
这个更像是巨怪的
This one looks more like a Trow.
没道理啊
Doesn't make any sense.
-去那边看看 -好的
- Take a look over there. - Okay.
干得漂亮
Well done nicking this,
就在他们眼皮子底下把这个弄出来
right out from under their fucking noses.
看不出来你这么厉害
I didn't think you had it in you.
我厉害的地方还多着呢
Oh. Well, that is far from the whole of what I have in me.
别太得意了
Oh, don't get ahead of yourself.
你会从送货开始 逐步升级
You'll start out on deliveries and work your way up,
和大家一样
just like everyone else.
你先跟着巫娜
You'll be shadowing Oona.
-她会教你的 -很高兴认识你
- She'll show you the ropes. - Good to meet you.
但是 如果你需要什么 不管是什么
But... if you need anything, anything at all,
跟我说就行了
you just let me know.
好的 谢谢
I will, thank you.
-他看起来是个不错的小伙子 -是啊
- He seems like a nice enough lad. - Yeah.
当心那个人
Be careful of that one.
为什么
Why?
他是想上你
He's looking to fuck you.
什么
What?
不会吧
No.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
他跟我说的
He told me so.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Brothers and sisters,
我本打算今早公布一条好消息
I had expected to be the bearer of good news this morning.
麦格摩尔丛林来了一批利克瑟
A shipment of lixir from the jungles of Mag Mor.
但似乎已经被警♥察♥厅没收了
But it would seem it has been confiscated by the constabulary.
我们中有个小蟋蟀
We have a cricket in our midst.
有人一直在搞小动作
Someone's been chirping.
我明白我们的工作和之前的生活大相径庭
I realize our work is a far cry from the lives we left behind.
我们还没有适应在阴影中生活
We are not accustomed to the shadows.
我们不是生来就是法外之徒
We were not born outlaws.
我们是被逼无奈才铤而走险
We have chosen to live outside the law,
因为这座城市的法律不是为我们而设
because the law of this city is not ours.
它不会保护我们
It does not protect us.
你也不例外
Not even you,
我的小蟋蟀
my little cricket.
不管他们跟你说了什么
Whatever they've told you,
都是骗你的
it was a lie.
他们会利用你摧毁你的兄弟姐妹
They will use you to crush your brothers and sisters,
然后再摧毁你
and then they will crush you.
你有两个选择
You have two choices.
向我表明决心你会改过自新
Show me you wish to be made clean.
现在站出来 我发誓
Step forward, here and now, and I swear,
我摸着圣提泰妮娅的心脏起誓
my hand to the heart of Saint Titania,
我绝不会伤害你
no harm will come to you.
或者你可以躲起来
Or you can hide,
逼我把你揪出来
force me to hunt you down,
我会看着你在天空中被撕碎
and I will see you torn from the sky
然后就像垃圾一样
and fed to the eels,
喂给鳗鱼
like garbage.
你怎么选择
What will it be?
那就这样吧
So be it.
愿诸神怜悯你 小蟋蟀
May the gods have mercy on you, little cricket.
我不会手下留情的
I will not.
哥哥 你今天有什么打算
And what are your plans for the day, brother?
我会在办公室和律师见面
I'm meeting my solicitor at the office
商量下跟哪家银行贷款
to discuss which bank to approach for a loan.
好的
I see.
你一句都不反驳 我都不知如何是好了
I'm not at all sure how to take your lack of objection.
这些事我哪懂得了
What do I know about such matters?
我只懂得"穿什么"
Hardly comes under "What to wear"
或"谁跟谁在一起了"罢了
or "Who's been seen with whom."
是我话说重了
That was very unkind of me,
我很抱歉说过这种话
and I'm sorry to have said it.
你生气了
You're sulking.
别以为我看不出来
Don't think I don't see.
我只知道你哥哥知道你邀请一个
All I know is your brother wouldn't think much of you
盛装打扮的羊怪来喝茶会瞧不起你的
inviting a gussied-up Puck over for tea.
如果以斯拉听到什么风声 我就把你的角给煮了
I'll boil your horns if Ezra finds out about this.
那你为什么还要冒这个险
Then why risk it?
因为我别无选择
Because I have no choice.
他会赔掉我们的房♥子
He would lose the roof over our heads,
我却无能为力
yet I am incompetent.
我哥哥人虽不错
My brother is a dear soul,
但他缺少爸爸那样的魄力
but he lacks our father's mettle.
这不会是他第一次
This wouldn't be the first time
做生意被人占便宜
he's been taken advantage of in business.
但这是我最后一次假装视而不见
But it is the last time I pretend to look away.
把这个送去给对面的羊怪
Take this across to the Puck.
-这是什么 -一张纸条
- What is it? - A note
跟他解释我们正在整理房♥子
explaining that we're in the middle of sprucing
请他从仆人入口进来
and to please come round to the servants' entrance.
要是邻居们看到
What would the neighbors think
一个羊怪从正门走进我家会作何感想
if they saw a Puck walking in through our front door?
那为什么又要他过来呢
Then why have him here in the first place?
因为他迫切地想被上流社会
Because he's positively desperate for acceptance
所接受
into polite society.
试想他被博格最有名望的家族邀请
Imagine his gratitude at being invited to the home
会有多么感激涕零
of one of the most prominent families in the Burgue.
谁知道那份感激之情会不会给我带来一点好处呢
Who knows what dividends that gratitude might yield?
你要在摆满哈肯蛋糕的桌子上找他要钱
You'd ask him for monies over harken cake?
当然不是了
Certainly not.
但我会想办法
But I might just... see my way round
透露一点风声
to making passing mention
说我哥哥有许多不错的投资
to my brother's many canny business ventures.
或许他会为了取悦于我
It may be that, in his eagerness to please,
自己上钩
he'll rise to the bait.
对以斯拉来说
Better Ezra take money
从一个好骗的羊怪那弄钱比找斯泰特街上的秃鹫好
from a gullible Puck than those vultures on State Street.
孩子们说你看清楚了
The boys are telling me you got a good look
作案的凶手
at the bloke that did this.
不管那是什么 反正不是人
Whatever it was, it wasn't a bloke.
巨怪吗
Trow?
比巨怪大
Bigger than a Trow.
不可能
Not bloody likely.
人或巨怪
A bloke or a Trow
或是狗头人
or a fucking Kobold,
为什么要杀一个孤儿院的老院长呢
why kill an old orphan-meister anyway?
为什么要杀害一个精灵艺人
Why kill a Pix entertainer?
被杀的妓♥女♥和这有关联吗
What's some dead whore got to do with this?
她不是妓♥女♥
She wasn't a whore.
莫兰奇医生
Dr. Morange?
严重挫伤
Severe contusions.
多处撕裂伤
Multiple lacerations.
死因是失血过多
Cause of death was excessive exsanguination.
跟精灵歌♥手一样
Just like the fae singer.
那个精灵的尸检是谁做的
Who did the post on a dead Pix?
找我的一个朋友帮了个忙
Friend of mine did me a favor.
那个精怪朋友 对吗
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表