剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
No.
所以你并不是她的孩子
So it's not true that you're her son, then?
这些只是这位法伊芙太太
That was just something the Fyfe woman made up
和你争吵后编造出来的吗
because of a quarrel?
我需要听你亲口说出
I need to hear it from your own mouth
你是人类
that you're a man...
不是什么撒谎的混血
not some lying half-blood.
说啊
Go on, then.
回答我
Answer me.
爱斯琳·奎雷尔是我的母亲
Aisling Querelle was my mother.
我就是我
I am what I am.
暗黑亚瑟依然逍遥法外
The Darkasher's still out there.
闭上你的臭嘴
Enough of your half-blood shit!
我曾那么信任你
I trusted you!
我那么相信过你
I believed in you!
我知道赛姆斯老师讲到了
I understand Master Symes left you
《埃罗米亚》的39章节了
at Chapter 39 of Elomia.
打开书 我们开始吧
Open it and let's begin.
不 我没心情
No. I don't think I'm in the mood.
尽管如此
Be that as it may,
我是被请来教你的
I've been brought in to tutor you,
恐怕我必须得教
and I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist.
你没资格说了算
You're in no position to insist on anything.
我能从你的鞋子看出来
I can tell from your shoes.
你需要这份工作 极其需要
You need this job. Hmm? Badly.
也就是说你要告诉赛姆斯老师我出席了
Which means you'll confirm my attendance to Master Symes,
说我进步巨大
and report that I'm making splendid progress.
如果我不呢
And if I don't?
我就告诉赛姆斯你是个差劲的老师
Well, I'll tell Symes you're a shite tutor
让他给我换人
and to get me someone else.
我说清楚了吗
Are we clear?
很好 明天这里见
Good. I'll see you here tomorrow.
别这么郁闷
Oh, don't look so glum.
不论他们付你多少钱 我出双倍
Whatever they're paying you, I'll double it.
我了解你这种人
I know your type.
依靠老爹的财富和名气游手好闲
Skating along on Daddy's wealth and good name
不去思考未来
without a thought as to how that story would end.
我是被请来给你增添智慧的
I've been brought in to equip you with a little wisdom
这样或许你还能成为一个更能让人忍♥受的人
so you might vaguely become a more tolerable human being.
你要怎么样随你
Take it or leave it,
但别觉得你可以收买♥♥我为你撒谎
but don't think you can pay me to lie for you.
因为我才不在乎你父亲
Because I don't care about your father.
我也不怕贫困
And I'm not afraid of destitution.
但我觉得你怕
But I think you are.
所以 你该展望一下自己的未来了 孩子
So, it's time to look to your own future, boy,
如果你还想拥有未来的话
if you're to have one at all.
你一点也不像其他老师 对吧
You're not like my other tutors, are you?
如果你能了解我的所闻和经历
If only you knew what I'd seen and done.
很好 三十九章
Good. Chapter 39.
我想说这有损我们的形象
All I'm saying is it makes us look bad.
我们之中有一个是杀人犯
One of us a killer.
想想庭审吧
Well, imagine the trial.
他们会因为没早点抓住他
They're gonna drag us all through the mud
而把我们都拖下水的
for not catching onto him sooner.
没错
Exactly.
我不知道你们 但我在这工作了这么久
Don't know about you boys, but I've worked too long
投入了如此之多心血 我不能看着我的名声
and too fucking hard to see my reputation undone
被这颗老鼠屎玷污
by one bad apple.
现在我们做不了什么 对吗
Well, there's nothing to be done, is there?
-他得等着法庭宣判 -是吗
- Man has to have his day in court. - Does he?
你什么意思
What are you getting at?
如果
Well, what if, say,
他试图逃跑 然后因此中枪了呢
he tries to escape, and gets shot for his troubles?
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right.
或许
Maybe...
他对自己的恶行所要面对的后果感到害怕
the horror of what he has done gets to him,
然后在监狱里上吊自杀了呢
and he hangs himself in his cell.
有可能会这样
It could happen.
不管是哪种 都不必经过繁琐的庭审了
Now, either way, no messy trial.
好好考虑一下
Let it percolate.
好好考虑一下
Let it percolate.
菲勒
Philo.
我只想说
I just wanted to say
你刚的做法让你的母亲为你骄傲
you did your mother proud back there.
我只希望我能还她公平
I just wish I could have given her justice.
就差一点了
I was getting so close.
我一直好奇我的父亲是谁
I always wondered who my father was.
他是士兵还是诗人
If he was soldier, a poet.
现在我知道他只是个混♥蛋♥
Now I know he was just a piece of shit.
你觉得那些人是你父亲杀的
You think it was your father who did these killings?
只有这样才说得通
It's the only thing that makes sense.
他们都知道我的事
They all knew about me.
他的人灵混血杂种
His half-fae bastard.
别这么说
Don't say that.
他才是杂种
He's the bastard.
一个为了保护自己声誉
One with a fuck lot to lose to go as far as to kill
不惜杀害三条无辜的生命的拥有一切的人
three innocent people just to protect his own reputation.
我不明白的是
What I can't understand is
他为什么没有一开始就冲着我来
why he didn't come after me first.
为什么那晚那东西没有在隧♥道♥里杀了我
Why didn't that thing kill me in the tunnel the other night?
除非
Unless...
除非什么
Unless what?
除非他不知道我的身份
Unless he didn't know who I was.
这就是他取走他们肝脏的原因
That's why he needed their livers.
这样他就能获取到他们的秘密从而追查到我
So he could read their secrets and follow them to me.
那就还没结束
Then it's not over.
他迟早也会派那东西来跟踪你
Sooner or later, he's gonna send that thing after you, too.
除非他们先绞死我
Unless they hang me first.
菲勒
Philo.
伯威克
Berwick.
小心点
Watch yourself.
冬比出去了 他不想让你等到庭审
Dombey's out to make sure you don't see a trial.
他会有所行动
He's gonna try something.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
抱歉我只能帮你到这了 伙计
Sorry I couldn't do more for you, mate.
我知道
I know.
大起义
The Rising.
你怎么看 弗格斯
Well, what do you think, Fergus?
我可不会在这上花三十万盾
Well, it's not how I'd spend 300,000 guilder.
但你是这里的主人 不是我
But then you're the master here, not I.
没错
Right.
这个应该挂在哪里
Where to hang it?
或许一位女士的眼光能帮上忙
Perhaps a woman's eye would be of some help.
我在外面散步 看见你把它搬了进来
I was out for a stroll, and I saw you bringing it in.
我们非常乐意接受女士的建议
A woman's eye would be most welcome.
右边再高一点
Just up a little on the right.
就这样
Perfect.
谢谢 这样挂很完美
Thank you. It's perfect there.
我也这么认为
I think so.
他想表达什么呢
What was he trying to say, I wonder?
这位画家
The painter.
我们都处于天堂和地狱间的某处
That we're all poised somewhere between heaven and hell,
我猜想
I suppose.
你觉得她生来就是天使吗
Do you think she's meant to be an angel, then?
她长着天使的翅膀
Well, she's got the wings for it.
而他是恶魔
And he a demon?
显然他有恶魔的角
He's certainly got the horns for it.
但他作为恶魔来说有点奇怪 不是吗
But he's an odd sort of demon, though, isn't he?
将人拖向天堂
You know, pulling heavenward.
但这完全乱套了 不是吗
Yes, it is topsy-turvy, isn't it?
也许他根本就不是恶魔
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表