剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
-早上好 亲爱的 -早上好
- Good morning, dear. - Good morning.
-你要出去吗 -出事了
- Are you going somewhere? - Something's come up.
我 我昨晚想告诉你的
I-I tried to tell you last night.
我七点半去敲了你的门
I knocked on your door at half past seven.
我一定是睡着了
I must've fallen asleep.
你有什么心事吗 亲爱的
Are you coming down with something, dear?
一定是因为我读的那本书
It must've been the book I was reading. Uh...
你去哪
Where are you going?
天鹅号♥准备好了
The Swan is ready.
-天鹅号♥ -我的烟草去哪了
- Swan? - Where's my tobacco?
你的那艘新船吗
This new ship of yours?
今天是首次下海
We take its maiden voyage today.
我们将沿着海岸去霍伊港口
We'll head up the coast to Port Hoy
然后直接返航
and then come directly back.
阿格勒斯先生跟你一起去吗
Is Mr. Agreus to accompany you?
你在开玩笑吗 亲爱的
Wouldn't that be a lark, dear?
你回来的时候我们应该邀请他来吃晚餐
We should invite him to dinner when you come back.
这又是什么计谋
Hmm? Another scheme?
不 为了庆祝 作为朋友
No. To celebrate, as friends.
朋友
Friends?
好吧 至少是生意伙伴吧
Well, business partners, at least.
打住 伊莫金
Come now, Imogen.
-怎么了 -聚会
- What? - Parties,
私人晚餐 拍卖♥♥会
private dinners, auctions?
我不知道你在暗示什么
I'm quite sure I don't know what you're insinuating.
如果你继续与他纠缠不清
It's just that people would startto make unflattering assumptions
人们就该说你闲话了
if you continue on this course.
谁他妈会在意他们怎么想
Who gives a damn what people think?
伊莫金
Imogen!
太耗心力了
It's just exhausting,
总是担心人们会怎么想
constantly worrying about what people might think.
这日子还怎么过 以斯拉
It's no way to live, Ezra.
你说的好像这个 生物
You speak as though this, uh, creature
真的成为了你的朋友一样
has truly become a friend to you?
-不 当然不是 -所以呢
- No, of course not. - So?
那他是什么
Well, what is he, then?
一位邻居
A neighbor.
-是吗 -泛泛之交
- Yes? - An acquaintance.
一个羊怪
A Puck.
我能看出她释怀了 但是
I'll see that she's released, but...
你不能回城里去 你明白吗
you can't return to the city. You understand that?
凶手还逍遥法外
The killer's still out there.
而你无法参与调查
Which you are in no position to investigate.
照你说的来看 你是下一个目标
From what you've told me, you're the next target.
我不能袖手旁观
I can't just stand by.
据大家所知 你已经被处决了
As far as anyone knows, you were taken to be executed.
保持这样
Stay dead.
你才能活得更久
You'll live longer.
我会把这丑陋的事情解决好
I'll see this ugliness settled.
开始解决你和那个姑娘的旧事吧
Turn your eye to the chances you have left with that girl of yours.
趁现在还不晚
Before it's too late.
相信我
Trust me on this.
温妮雅特
Vignette...?
-斯通莫斯 -温妮雅特·斯通莫斯
- Stonemoss. - Vignette Stonemoss.
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
我希望我能更了解你
I wish I knew you better.
上帝保佑你 我的孩子
Godspeed, my boy.
是那个朗格本家的女孩吗
Was it that Longerbane girl?
你真的认为你的车夫能守住秘密吗
Did you really think your driver would keep that secret?
对 没错
Fine. Yes.
我刚和索菲在一起
I was with Sophie.
索菲·朗格本
Sophie Longerbane.
好吧 我劝你离她远点
Well, I'd advise you to stay away from her.
我以为我不在狂欢区你会很高兴
I would think you'd be relieved I wasn't on the Row.
那个女孩
That girl...
比狂欢区任何东西都更加危险
is twice as dangerous as anything on the Row.
你不像我那么了解那个家族
You don't know that family like I do.
在你出生前我就认识他父亲
I knew her father before you were even born.
他就是条毒蛇
And he was a snake.
他从来对不起过我
He's never wronged me.
你怎么能这么说 他绑♥架♥了你啊
How can you even say that after he kidnapped you?
你♥他♥妈♥把我当傻子吗
Do you take me for a fucking fool?
对不起 对不起 我是为你好
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry! It was for your own good.
我一直都是为了你好
It's always been for your own good.
说的好像你知道什么对我来说才是好的一样
As if you have any idea what my own good was.
你所处的位置看不清大局
You don't see the big picture from where you're standing.
那你告诉我
Then show it to me.
乔纳 你 你得相信我
Jonah, y-you have to trust me.
不 如果你有理由让我重新考虑我的选择
No, if you have some reason for me to reconsider my choices,
你可以像一个成年人一样解释给我听
you can explain it to me like an adult.
她是反对派的领袖
She's leader of the opposition.
-我想见谁就见谁 -不 她不行
- I'll see whom I please. - No, not her.
为什么不行
Why the fuck not?
-因为... -因为 因为什么
- Because... - Oh, because, because what?
-因为她比你聪明 -不 她不行
- Because she's smarter than you? Hmm? - No, not her.
因为她更漂亮吗
Because she's more beautiful?
因为 不能是她 不能...
Because-- Not her, not her...
因为她比你年轻
Because she's younger than you?
因为她是你妹妹
Because she's your sister.
该死的狗 把嘴闭上
Shut that bloody dog up.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
打击灵族非法监禁
Fight the false imprisonment of fae.
非常感谢 帮帮温妮雅特
Thank you very much. Help out Vignette.
拜托 女士们
Come on, ladies.
-莫伊拉 -拿着吧
- Moira? - Take it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会还你的
I'll-I'll pay you back.
没关系
Don't worry about it.
我们关心自己的姐妹
We look after our own, eh?
你好 帕特里克
Hello, Patrick.
谢谢 你真是个绅士
Thank you, you're a gentleman.
你想要干什么 菲勒
What do you want, Philo?
我为温妮雅特来的
I'm just here for Vignette.
好吧 据我所知
Well, as far as I'm aware,
她现在的住址是在六号♥警♥察♥厅那儿的
her current address is a holding cell
拘留所 至少在付了这
under constabulary number six. At least until this fucking
-该死的贿赂之前 -别担心那个了
- bribe is paid. - You don't have to worry about that.
她已经被释放了
She's being released.
什么意思 她被释放了
What d'you mean, she's being released?
我要马上见警♥察♥厅长
I wish to see the Magister of Police at once.
我应当说是为了什么原因
What may I say of the reason?
你就说情况紧急
You may say it is urgent.
给我倒杯茶 好吗
Pour me a cup of tea, will you?
克里克
Krik.
一个崭新世界即将来临 克里克
A new world is upon us, Krik.
这个城市即将迎来变革
Change is coming to this city.
从现在开始
Ah. It starts now,
一件我父亲永远无法给予我的东西
with the one thing my father could not give me.
自♥由♥
Freedom.
温妮雅特...
Vignette...
斯通莫斯
Stonemoss.
您的茶
Your tea.
你不是克里克
You're not Krik.
暴君已死
Death to the tyrant!
隐藏者暴露了
The Hidden One is revealed.
-暴君已死 -喂
- Death to the tyrant! - Oi!
他已经暴露了
He has revealed!
暴君已死 他已经暴露了
Death to the tyrant! He has revealed!
他还有呼吸 还活着
He's-he's still breathing. He's alive.
你越来越大胆了
You're growing rather bold,
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表