剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
是的 太太
Yes, ma'am.
我要你去狂欢区再买♥♥一瓶这个
I need you to go to the Row and have this refilled.
坦菲斯精油
Tamphus Oil.
再加点考尔德根 和其它一些鬼东西
Along with Calder root and the Martyr knows what else.
双耳后各来一滴 男人就会注意到你
A drop behind each ear, and men take notice
否则就只会把你当空气
of what they otherwise overlook.
或许太直白了 但至少这种事我看得明白
I may be plain, but at least I'm clear-eyed about it.
这个确实很贵
It is quite dear, yes.
我哥哥不会允许我这么铺张
My brother would not approve of such an expenditure.
不过话说回来 快满23岁
But then again, he's not about to turn 23
却还没几个能结婚的对象的又不是他
with few suitable prospects for marriage, is he?
快去吧
Run along.
听说我们的新邻居今天搬进来
Rumor has it our new neighbor takes residence today,
我敢打赌路易莎·彭布罗克
and it's a safe wager Louisa Pembroke already has
早就精心选了条新裙子来博他的眼球了
a new dress picked out to parade herself in front of him.
快去啊
Lively, now.
在河岸找到的 看样子还不错
Found 'em on the bank. Good condition.
至少每颗值一金币
Worth a guilder apiece, at least.
统共两金币 不卖♥♥就走
Two guilders for the lot, take or leave.
-抱歉 小姐 -请你原谅 女士
- Excuse me, miss. - Beg your pardon, ma'am.
托玛琳
Tourmaline!
温妮
Vini!
你是怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我雇了一名水手帮我找你
I paid one of the deckhands to track you down for me.
把我做雀鹰挣的钱都花光了
Spent the last of my money from sparrowhawking.
结果就发现你的老朋友成了妓♥女♥
Only to find out your oldest friend was a whore.
我们都有不得已的事
We all do what we have to do.
你个帮难民逃离联军的人
Says the one who spent her days
居然会说这话
helping refugees escape the Pact.
你是说我让难民卖♥♥身
I think you mean selling refugees
成为契约奴隶的事吧
into indentured servitude.
-别这么说 -这不是什么光荣事迹
- Please. - It wasn't heroism.
就是个工作 挣钱的
It was a job. Got paid.
跟你一样
Same as you.
好吧 但你不是为了钱做这事的
Right. But that's not why you did it.
那我是为什么
Oh. And why'd I do it?
因为人们需要帮助
Because people needed help,
而你能提供这种帮助
and that was the help you could give.
我认识你够久了 知道你永不放弃
I've known you long enough to know you never give up.
可我还是走到这一步了
And yet, here I am.
你过得肯定很难吧
Things must be bad, eh?
难以想象 你居然会离开特南诺克
Can't imagine you'd ever leave Tirnanoc.
我没打算离开的
I didn't plan to.
我听说有一群人躲在外面的树林里
I got word that a group was hiding out in the woods,
等船逃出去
waiting for a boat out.
听说她们是从什么集中营逃出来的
Heard they'd escaped from a camp of some kind.
都是女人和女孩
All women and girls.
小女孩
Little girls.
联军在追她们
The Pact was after them,
我想帮她们 但是...
and I tried to help, but...
他们把她们全杀了
...they killed them all.
一个不留
Every single one of them.
那队士兵
The brigade...
人数很多 我...
there were so many of them, I...
我知道我肯定回不去的 所以...
I knew I'd never make it back, so...
我就上船了
I made for the ship.
她们的船
Their ship.
本来是我为她们安排的船
The one that I'd arranged for them.
她们没看到船就死了
That they never lived to see.
但你活下来了
But you're here now.
这是守寡的辫子吗
Is this a widow's braid?
天啊 你还不知道 是不是
Gods, you don't know, do you?
知道什么
Know what?
温妮雅特
Vignette...
菲勒还活着
Philo's alive.
你觉得多比警长就是这个...
And you think Sergeant Dombey is this, uh--
-你怎么说的来着 -可恶的杰克
- what do you call him? - Unseelie Jack.
可恶的
Unseelie?
在他们的语言里是"可恨"的意思
It means "hateful" in their tongue.
我没法排除多比 长官
I can't rule Dombey out, sir.
这跟你与他的个人恩怨毫无关系吗
And this has nothing to do with your own personal distaste
因为队长的政♥治♥选择
for the sergeant's politics?
他的政♥治♥选择一定程度上
Only insofar as his politics
就是在和可恶的杰克合作
align with Unseelie Jack's politics.
而且他符合最新受害者给出的描述
And that he fits the description offered by the latest victim...
事实上他穿的是制♥服♥
down to the fact that he wears a uniform.
就算是这样 你也不能随随便便
Even so, you can't just go around
攻击自己的同事
assaulting your colleagues.
这栋楼里的人可不是你的敌人
The men in this building are not your enemies.
我的工作不是去决定谁是我的敌人
I am not in the business of deciding who my enemies are.
他们也不是
Neither are they.
正义就是正义
Justice is justice.
-你上次休假是什么时候 -我不需要休假
- When was your last day off? - I don't need a day off.
-这有什么可急的呢 -有什么可急的
- What's the hurry on this? - What's the fuckin' hurry?
长官 每三周这个疯子就会挥起他的锤子
Sir, every three weeks this lunatic brings down his hammer.
现在每一天
Any day now...
现在每一天都可能会有个利克瑟恶魔死掉
Any day now there's gonna be a dead lixer fiend.
或者是流产的混血 或是黑乌鸦
Or an aborted half-blood or a Black Raven
跟人血拼一头撞在了刀尖上
who caught the sharp end of a knife fight.
这个狂欢区就是个丑恶的地方
The Row is an ugly place.
他们不是罪犯也不是杀手
These are not criminals or cutthroats.
最新的受害者是个女佣
The last victim was a maid.
上一个是个渔夫
The one before that was a fisherman.
你不能拯救所有人 菲勒
Well, you can't save them all, Philo.
该死 我能救一个
Damn it, I can save one!
就让我安排个人看着多比
Just let me put a man on Dombey.
绝对不行 你想让我去监视一个
Absolutely not. You want me to put surveillance
我们的自己人
on one of our own,
你最好给我比直觉更好的证据
you better come to me with more than some fucking hunch.
这不是直觉
It's more than a hunch.
菲勒 回家吧
Philo, go home!
休息一下
Get some rest.
明天头脑清晰了再回来
Come back fresh tomorrow.
-长官 我可以 -菲勒
- Sir, I can... - Philo!
这可不是请求
That wasn't a request.
他怎么说
Hey, what'd he say?
让我别管多比了
Wanted me to leave Dombey be.
说我带了个人情绪
Said I was making it personal.
你有什么进展
What have you got?
素描师和受害者谈完话回来了
Sketch artist got back from talking to the victim.
好
Right.
最好别让别人知道
Best keep this to ourselves, I think.
卡平斯
Cuppins.
我们是在开海军学校吗
Are we running a naval academy now?
该死的巴斯里斯克人在港口
Fucking Basilisk is in port.
巴斯里斯克
Basilisk?
铁甲 远程 在外面漂着
Ironclad. Long-range. They keep them out there
闷在锡罐里好几周都要疯了
in that tin can for weeks until they're half mad,
然后回家发泄一下
then back home to let off some steam.
-听起来像是噩梦 -简直就是
- Sounds like a bloody nightmare. - It sure is.
我的噩梦 每三周一次 走吧
Mine. Every three weeks. Move.
三周一次
Every three weeks?
杰克穿的不是警♥察♥的制♥服♥
Jack doesn't wear a policeman's uniform.
他妈的是个水手
He's a fuckin' sailor.
我早就该知道
I should've seen it sooner.
你是对的
You were right.
他们都一样 这些博格人
They're all the same, these Burguishmen.
他们过来许下承诺 拿走我们的资源
They come with promises, take what we have,
没东西可拿之后 他们就离开了
and when there's nothing left to take, they leave.
这是个常见的故事
It's a common enough story.
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表