剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
还有你的头
And your head.
菲勒
Philo.
有人朝我扔了把锤子
Someone threw a hammer at me.
我的情况你也知道
You know how it goes.
什么 让我看看
What? Let me see?
你应该去看看医生
You should get that looked at.
-没必要 -可能要缝针的
- There's no need. - You might need stitches.
-我挺好 不用医生 -你可能得脑震荡
- No, it's fine. No doctors. - You could have a concussion.
我说了
I said...
不看医生
no doctors.
对不起
I'm sorry.
今晚真够瞧的
It's been a night.
我想的事太多
I just have a lot on my mind.
你可以跟我聊聊
You can talk about it.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
这没什么丢人的
It's not unheard of,
同床的人偶尔也会聊聊想法
for people who share a bed to share some thoughts on occasion.
还是改天吧
Another time, maybe.
-别那么说 -什么
- Don't do that. - What?
"还是改天吧"
"Another time, maybe."
我不想让这些事成为你的负担 波西亚
Look, I don't want to burden you with these things, Portia.
这不是负担
It's no burden.
你不知道这事有多沉重
You don't know the weight of it.
我是不知道
I don't.
但我知道你在独自承担
But I know you carry it alone,
而且你没必要这样
and you don't have to.
我想了解你 菲勒
I want to know you, Philo.
我可告诉你
And I'm telling you
你不知情可能会更开心
you may just be happier in the dark.
我懂了
I see.
好吧
Yes.
很好
Right.
我总是会忘了这是怎么回事
I keep forgetting what this is.
-我不是有意 -对 你只是在提防我
- I didn't mean to... - No, you're just looking out for me.
谢谢你了
Thank you for that.
下次你想找人迅速打一炮时
Just carry on and let me know the next time
再来找我吧
you fancy a quick fuck.
波西亚
Portia...
晚安 菲勒斯特雷先生
Good night, Mr. Philostrate.
你个撒谎的混♥蛋♥
You lying shit.
你还活着
You're alive.
米玛·罗森满手鲜血地来找我
Mima Roosan came to me with blood on her hands.
她说你死在她怀里了
She said you died in her arms.
她为什么要骗我
Why did she lie to me?
因为我让她骗你
Because I told her to.
我们
We...
我们无话不谈
we told each other everything.
你连一句再见都不能跟我说吗
Couldn't you have at least told me good-bye?
我想说的
I wanted to.
我从未想要伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
伤害我
Hurt me?
你毁了我
You destroyed me.
我等着你
I waited for you,
而你却把我丢在家乡的废墟里
and you left me in the ashes of my homeland
七年来我除了悲痛一无所有
with nothing but grief for seven years.
我们见面那天我就该杀了你
I should've done this the day we met.
动手吧
Do it.
动手
Do it.
你不值得
You're not worth it.
我宁愿你已经死了
I wish you had died.
这里深不可测
There's more here than you can fathom.
当你们懵懂无知地活着
And while you go about your little life,
坚信这个世界尽在掌握时
so sure that this world still belongs to you,
暗黑之神觉醒了
some dark god wakes.
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表