剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
拿走了他的肝
Took his liver.
就像前两个受害者一样
Just like the first two.
我们有什么进展吗
Where are we on them?
你找到受害者之间的联♥系♥了吗
Have you sorted out if they had any kind of relationship?
没有 长官
No, sir.
他们互相之间不认识
They didn't know each other.
接手这个案子到现在 一点进展都没有
Been on the case from the start, he's got nothing.
他是个好人 莫兰奇
He was a good man, Morange.
从不觉得自己做的事情有多了不起
Never took so much as a stiver for the work he did for us.
他把这些当作应尽的公民义务
Saw it as his civic duty.
的确没错 先生
Oh, true enough, sir,
但是恕我冒昧 有传言说
but with respect, there were rumors...
-传言 -说他把其他类型的工作
- Rumors? - Word was that he saw it
也视为他自己的公民义务
as his "civic duty" to do other jobs, too.
-都是大部分医生不愿接的活 -比如
- Jobs most doctors wouldn't touch. - Such as?
堕胎 肌体重塑
Abortions... reconstructions...
怎么 就像把罪犯身上的烙印去掉
What, convicts looking to have
这种事情吗
their brands removed, that sort of thing?
精灵们都指望着他
And Pix looking to pass.
把他们的耳朵剪短 翅膀剃掉
Getting their ears bobbed, their wings sheared.
恐怕他干这档营生的次数
Happens more often than any of us
我们都不敢细想
would care to think, I'm afraid.
如何
Well?
菲勒
Philo?
长官
Sir.
我说过这是你的案子
I said it's your case.
如果受害者之间有联♥系♥ 那就去找到它
If there's a connection between the victims, then find it.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
第一季 第六集
早安 父亲
Morning, Father.
朗格本的女儿掌权之后
"Hardtackers tack Harder
强硬派更加强硬
with Longerbane Daughter at the helm."
挺妙的 但是我不确定自己是不是真看懂了
Clever. Though I'm not sure I know exactly what it means.
这是说她开始针对我了
It means she turned the tables on me.
就是这个意思
That's what it means.
我宁愿你当时没在那里看着
I wish you hadn't been there to see it.
你过度解读了 父亲
Ah, you make too much of it, Father.
你的口气听起来像你母亲
Now you sound like your mother.
总是想掌控我
Always trying to handle me.
就好像我是个木塞坏了的瓶子
Like I'm a bottle with a bad cork
随时都会爆♥炸♥ 把某人的眼睛
that might pop off at any moment
打出来一样
and take someone's eye out.
你一直很像她 从小时候就是
You've always taken after her, even as a boy.
然而讽刺的是 她希望
The irony is, of course, that... it's me
你能更像我
she'd rather you took after.
既然这样 我今天还想去议会
To that end, I thought I might come watch you
看你主持会议
in Parliament again today.
今天没有会议
There's no session today.
朗格本的尸体停放在议会接受吊唁
Longerbane's body is lying in state.
她的女儿会收到拥戴者的深切慰问
His daughter will be receiving condolences from his supporters.
-真的吗 -我明白
- Really? - I know.
我本可以不批准这件事
I needn't have allowed it,
鉴于他对你做出这种事
considering what he did to you.
但是务必牢记政♥治♥圈里的第一号♥规矩
But remember one of the first rules of politics:
在最终战胜敌人前的漫漫长路上
magnanimity in victory goes a long way
宽容的气度是不可或缺的
towards disarming one's enemies.
非常睿智 父亲
Very wise, Father.
既然我今天没有什么事可做
Seeing as I have little to do today,
我可能要去乡下
I thought I might go to the country.
也许我们可以一起去骑马
Perhaps we could go riding together?
你知道我很愿意去
You well know I would greatly enjoy that,
但是我真的应该回去学习了
but I really should attend to my studies.
塞姆斯大人替我召集了一大帮导师
Master Symes has been amassing an army of tutors on my behalf.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我承诺过要尽我所能
I promise to do my best
继承和发扬我父亲的遗志
to carry forth my father's legacy.
我祈祷如此
I pray so.
他是唯一一个
He was the only man brave enough
勇于说出那些精怪对我们的城市
to tell the truth about what these...
都做了什么的人
Critch are doing to our city.
不要放弃这个信念 他代表我们所有人
Never give up the faith. He stood for all of us.
早上好
Morning.
你好
Hello.
那是谁
Who's that?
昨天晚上来的男人
A gent from last night.
实际上 我给他们每个人都画
I do them all, actually.
灯一亮就开始画 这样会很怪吗
Soon as the light's up. Is that strange?
你做就不会
Not for you.
他看起来几乎...心存感激
He almost looks... grateful.
他们中的有些人会
Some of them are.
因为你晚上让他们觉得重返青春
Because you made them feel young again for the night.
让他们不必厌恶自己的身体
That they don't have to hate their own bodies.
有些人只是猪猡
Some of them are just pigs,
但我也会把他们画下来 一视同仁
but I sketch them, too, all the same.
有时当你把他们的脸画在纸上之后
For some reason when you get their faces down on paper,
就很容易在脑中抹去了
they're easier to forget.
这里还有更多 我都懒得数
There's more in there than I care to count.
也许有一天我不做妓♥女♥了
Maybe one day when I've given up the life,
我就办一场展览
I'll have a show.
就叫"一名妓♥女♥的复仇"
"A Whore's Revenge," I'll call it.
我很想你
I missed you.
我也是
Me, too.
又发生了一起凶杀案
There's been another killing.
也许受害者之间有种联♥系♥
Maybe there is a connection between the victims.
也许没有
Maybe there's not.
他们可能就是倒霉
Could be they were just unlucky enough to cross paths
碰巧遇见了这个疯子
with whoever this maniac is.
长官 我查了昨天晚上
Sir, I tracked down a cabbie
送莫兰奇回家的那名车夫
who drove Morange home last night.
他说是在狂欢区接到的他
Says he picked him up on the Row.
他在狂欢区做什么
What was he doing on the Row?
车夫不知道
Driver couldn't say.
只说是在精灵妓院外接的
Only that he picked him up outside a Pix brothel.
莫兰奇吗
Morange?
再去查查
G-Go check it out.
这破案子越来越上不了台面了
Fucking case just gets uglier by the day.
我们会搞定的 长官
We'll crack it, sir.
菲勒找不到受害者之间的联♥系♥
Just because Philo couldn't find a connection
不代表他们之间就没有联♥系♥
between the victims doesn't mean there isn't one.
让我们看到你的脸 我们在黑暗中寻找你
Show us your face! We seek you in darkness.
让我们看到你的脸
Show us your face!
隐藏者
Oh, Hidden One!
让我们看到你的脸 我们的肉体欺骗了我们
Show us your face! Our flesh deceives us!
让我们看到你的脸
Show us your face.
我们在黑暗中寻找你 让我们看到你的脸
We seek you in darkness. Show us your face.
隐藏者
Oh, Hidden One!
让我们看到你的脸
Show us your face.
这是裁缝刚刚为您送来的
This has just come for you from the dressmakers.
我猜也是
I thought as much.
我答应了陪同阿格勒斯先生
I've agreed to accompany Mr. Agreus
参加今天下午在博物馆办的慈善拍卖♥♥会
to the charity auction at the museum this afternoon.
他大概是想用礼物来宽慰我受的委屈
It seems he aims to salve my humiliation with a gift.
拿出来吧 我们来瞧瞧
Lay it out then, let's see it.
他显然没有吝啬花费
He certainly spared no expense.
这颜色也很衬你
The color suits you well, too.
怎么了
What is it?
请坐下吧
Please, sit down.
以斯拉
Ezra...
你吓到我了
you're scaring me.
你记得莫兰奇医生吗
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表