剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
第一季 第五集
邪恶并未终结
But the evil was not over.
可怜的灵族尸骨未寒
Before the poor fae's body was cold,
校长也被谋杀了
the headmaster was struck down.
如此一来 两条生命
And so, there were two lives
被提早夺去
cut short before their time,
一个人类 一个灵族
both man and fae,
他们的命运因为一场残酷的死亡而交织在一起
their fates entwined by a death most cruel,
而凶手就是最为凶狠的一个恶魔
delivered by a fiend most foul.
但他们的冤情能够昭雪吗
But will they get the justice they deserve?
只有时间能给我们答案
Only time will tell.
但我们目前或许能确定的是:
But of this much we may be certain:
他们每个人 都以自己的方式
that each, in their own way,
得到了永恒的奖赏
earned their eternal reward.
善良的芬奇大人
Good Master Finch
沐浴在殉道者之光中
bathes in the light of the Martyr
已经完成了自己的使命
he served all his days.
而爱斯琳...
And Aisling...
甜美的爱斯琳
sweet, sweet Aisling,
以她的歌♥声取悦着六翼天使
entertains the seraphim with her song.
*安息吧*
*Now rest you there*
*尽管狂风骤雨*
*In spite of the storm*
*依然肆虐*
*That is raging*
*只要四季更替*
*Faith goes and comes*
*信仰去了会再来*
*As long as the seasons are changing*
*一定有一个安全之谷*
*I'm sure there is a safe valley*
*属于你我的安全之谷*
*For you and for me*
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
莫伊拉
Moira.
所以...
So...
就是这样的吗
This is it, is it?
你的简陋小剧团
Your humble little theatrical troupe?
基本上就是如此了
I'm afraid so. It's, um...
我觉得演出很精彩
I thought the show was lovely.
真的吗 很高兴你能喜欢
Really? I'm so glad you liked it.
这些都是什么
What's all this, then?
警♥察♥先生 有问题吗
Is there a problem, Constable?
那要看情况了 请出示你的许可证
Well, it depends. Let's see your permit.
-许可证 -这是公共街道 不是吗
- Permit? - Well, it's a public street, isn't it?
别找他麻烦了 好吗
Leave him alone, would you?
而且我还要看看他们的证件
And I'll need to see their papers.
地衣都变黄了
This lichen's gone yellow.
我出十个史太弗买♥♥下全部
I'll give you ten stivers for the whole lot.
快走
Off with you.
贼婆娘
Thieving witch.
这么快就回来了
Back this soon?
是的
Yes, I am.
这是什么意思
What does this say?
"秘密仓库"
"Repository of secrets."
对那些会解读的人来说
The liver holds multitudes...
肝脏中蕴藏了许多秘密
for those who know how to see.
你到底有没有东西要给我看
Do you have something to show me or not?
殉道者在上
By the Martyr.
才不是呢
Oh, anything but.
所以是真的了
So it's true, then?
已死之物可以起死回生
A dead thing can be raised to life
并和别的东西结合
and joined with another.
如你亲眼所见
As your own eyes can attest.
那晚我看到的那个东西 它有...
The thing I saw the other night, it had...
智慧
intelligence.
-我能感觉到 -不
- I could sense it somehow. - No.
你感觉到的...
What you sensed...
是它背后之物的智慧
was the intelligence behind it.
暗黑亚瑟没有自我的思想
The Darkasher has no thoughts of its own.
只有他们的主人才有智慧
Only those of its master.
有人说...
They say...
有时它们的眼睛和主人的眼睛
that sometimes its eyes and its master's eyes
可以合二为一
can become as one and the same.
在博格
Who here in the Burgue,
除了你 还有谁知道这些
besides yourself, would have such knowledge?
这个没法告诉你
That, I cannot say.
但要召唤出我所看到的东西
But to conjure the thing that I saw
需要的魔法远超出我所能
would take skills even beyond my own.
让它解脱吧
Put it out of its misery.
只要你还活着 它就无法被杀死
It cannot be killed, not while you still breathe.
那把它放进罐子里吧
Then put it in a jar.
打搅吗
Am I interrupting?
我在忙贷款的事 亲爱的
I'm looking over the loan, dear.
我需要你签字
I will need your signature
授权用房♥子做抵押
to authorize the lien on the house.
如果我告诉你 我知道有人
What if I told you I know someone
有兴趣投资你生意的人呢
who's interested in investing in this venture of yours?
我亲爱的妹妹 你想要帮我
My sweet sister, I-I cannot tell you
我的感动之情难以言表
how much it warms me you wish to support me in this.
尽管如此 我没时间
That said, I do not have time to pursue idle chatter
听你和路易莎·彭布罗克或是她二表哥
from Louisa Pembroke or some such person
和谁两次...
that her second cousin twice re...
不 不是闲聊
Oh, no, this is no idle chatter.
这位有财力
This individual has the wherewithal
为整条船的翻新提供资金
to fund the furbishment of a ship in its entirety.
这样的话 好 我
Well, then, yes, I-I...
我非常乐意见见他
I'd be very pleased to make his acquaintance.
那他想要的利润份额是多少
What share of the profits would he be after, I wonder?
他想要的不是利润份额
It is not a share of the profits he seeks.
而是融入我们的社交圈
Rather, acceptance into our social circle.
我说的当然是街对面的羊怪 阿格勒斯先生
I speak, of course, of the Puck across the street, Mr. Agreus.
你怎么知道他有多少钱
How would you know how much money he has
或是他想怎么花
or how he would deign to spend it?
你那天去俱乐部的时候他来喝了杯茶
He took tea here the other day while you were at the club.
你 你说什么
I... I beg your pardon?
而且他今天下午还会来做客
And he will be our guest again this afternoon,
还有彭布罗克和吉尔福伊尔家的人
along with the Pembrokes and the Guilfoyles.
这不可能 而且不用说...
Uh, that is impossible. And it goes without saying...
真正不可能的 亲爱的哥哥
What is impossible, dear brother,
是你让我签一份
is for you to secure my signature on a document
会威胁到我们住的房♥子的文件
that endangers the very roof over our heads...
我不会跟自己的家人讨价还价
I will not negotiate with my own fam...
除非还有别的办法让我们走出困境
Not when there's another way out of our predicament.
除了一点面子我们什么都不会损失
One that will cost us nothing save a measure of pride.
这说出去就是丑闻 伊莫金
It would be a scandal, Imogen.
斯布恩罗斯家族承受得了
One the Spurnrose name has the strength to endure.
我们一定要团结起来
We would stand stronger together, to be sure,
但如有必要 我会自己招待羊怪
but I will host the Puck alone if I must.
是吗
Oh, will you, now?
无论如何 你都要接受他的钱
In either way, you will take his money.
只要我还有一口气
I won't let you put this house at risk,
我都不会让你拿我们的房♥子冒险
not as long as I still draw breath.
我们的客人三点半到
Our guests are expected at half past 3:00.
希望你到时去欢迎他们
I hope to see you here to greet them.
伊莫金 伊莫金
Imogen? Imogen!
早安 父亲 母亲
Good morning, Father. Mother.
-早安 乔纳 -早
- Good morning, Jonah. - Morning.
你父亲有话想跟你说
Your father has something he wants to say to you.
没错
Hmm. Indeed I do.
你能平安回家 我们当然很开心
As pleased as we are, of course, to have you home again,
但我们也要谈谈发生的事情
we need to discuss what happened.
不仅是谈谈 你需要承担后果
More than discuss. There need to be consequences.
后果
Consequences?
我才是受害者
I was the victim here.
孩子说得对
The boy makes a good point.
但他当初要是听你的话
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表