前情提要
听好了
Listen.
千百年来,精灵家园一直是自♥由♥国度
For ages the homeland of the fae
remained free until the empires of men arrived.
直到人类帝国到来
在那场冲突中
In the midst of that conflict,
两个灵魂意外相爱
two souls found an unexpected love.
你喜欢那个匹克斯
It's that Pix you've been doting on.
不是只有我有秘密吧?
I'm not the only one with a secret, am I?
她会为你而死
[Tourmaline] She'll die for you.
她爱你
She loves you.
我看过这种事的结局
I've seen what's coming.
如果你爱她
If you love her,
你不会让她选择去死
you won't give her the choice to.
七年后
[Fennimore] Where to, Inspector?
督察,你要去哪? - 大街
[Philo] The Row, as we have a killer on the loose.
有个凶手在逃
发现她的女士们说 她叫做艾丝玲柯瑞
[Berwick] Ladies who found her said she was Aisling Querelle.
她被极恶占据了
She was taken by a great evil.
不是人类,也不是精灵
Neither man nor fae.
你干嘛在乎那麽多?
[Dombey] Why do you care so bloody much?
为何对他们这麽好?
What's this strange affinity you have for 'em?
你其实不用每天来
You know you don't have to come here every day.
现在被关的也可能不是你,而是我
Could've just as easily been me behind them bars instead of you.
达瑞斯!
Darius!
你还好吗?
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
好
All right, I'm all yours.
我听天由命了
名字
Name.
薇妮,薇妮史登莫斯
Vignette. Vignette Stonemoss.
托玛琳!
Tourmaline.
老天,妳不知道吧?
Gods, you don't know, do you?
知道什麽?
Know what?
你还活着
You're alive.
我从来不想伤害妳
I never meant to hurt you.
你毁了我
You destroyed me.
我不能回去那间屋子
I can't go back to that fucking house.
妳又不让我在这裡工作
You won't let me work here.
我还有什麽选择?
What else is there?
他们自称黑渡鸦帮
They call themselves the Black Raven.
这座城市的法律不是我们订的
The law of the city is not ours.
不保护我们
It does not protect us.
告诉我该做什麽,我会去做
Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it.
如果黑渡鸦帮的人把妳害死 我绝对不会原谅自己
[Tourmaline] I will never forgive myself
if this Black Raven shit gets you killed.
你到底去哪裡了?
Where have you been?
不是去嘉年华大街吧?
Not on Carnival Row, I trust?
当然不是
Well, of course not.
乔纳,你是总理的儿子
You're the chancellor's son, Jonah.
不能被父亲的敌人抓到把柄
You can't give your father's enemies any ammunition.
那是谁?
Who's that?
隆葛班的女儿苏菲
Longerbane's daughter Sophie.
这座城掀起一阵愤怒狂潮
A great tide of anger is rising in this city.
好人都已经受够了!
Its good people have had enough!
你是乔纳布雷斯比
You're Jonah Breakspear.
我想无可避免的是我们迟早会相遇
Suppose it was inevitable that our paths
would cross sooner or later.
我是来这裡帮你上课的
I've been brought in to tutor you.
他们付你多少钱,我就给双倍
Whatever they're paying you, I'll double it.
别以为你能付钱
[Millworthy] Don't think
要我帮你撒谎
you can pay me to lie for you.
请问主人在吗?
Is the master of the house available?
我就是主人
I'm master here.
我发现大家
I sensed that you lack
都不欢迎你来到这裡
a proper invitation to society here.
妳发现有机可乘
And you smelled a bargain to be made.
他对妳的要求应该要有限制!
There must be a limit to what he can ask of you!
当然好
Of course.
你跟我遇过的人们
You are quite unlike anyone
完全不同,亚古斯先生
I've ever met, Mr. Agreus.
从床上起来
Get out of the bed.
伊莫琴,妳在做什麽?
Imogen.
亚古斯,我们必须离开
Agreus, we have to go, we have to leave now.
我们接到指令信♥号♥♥
We're being signaled. - [Agreus] Ignore them.
别管他们,如果他们想追就来追
Let them chase us if they'd like.
我们该航往何处?
What course shall we set?
遥远的地方
Somewhere far away.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
她还活着吗?
Is she still alive?
没时间了,快走
Time is running out. Go.
你的疤痕
Your scars.
你是半人半精灵
You're half fae.
我还是无法相信,溷血?
I still can't believe it.A half-blood.
就躲在我们眼皮底下
Passing right under our noses.
将他逮捕
Bring him in.
莱克夫菲洛史崔
[Dombey] Rycroft Philostrate,
你被逮捕了
you're under arrest.
你想念过特那诺吗?
Do you ever think about Tirnanoc?
随时都在想
[Philo] All the time.
我希望我没有离开妳
I wish I'd never left.
等等
Wait.
我没有杀我妈
[Philo] I didn't kill my mother.
我根本就不知道她是我妈
I didn't even know who she was.
但我可以问你,父亲
I can ask you, Father.
你不是克里克
You're not Krik.
我不再需要人文家教了
[Jonah] I've decided that I'm no longer in need
of an arts and letters tutor.
我了解了,先生
[Millworthy] I understand, sir.
但我需要一个诚实的人
But I am in need of an honest man.
什麽?
Sir?
总理的特别顾问
Special advisor to the chancellor.
谢谢 可敬的反对党主席
Thank you.Honorable leader of the opposition,
妳是否愿意和我携手合作?
我愿意
- will you stand with me? - I will.
妳必须回去大街 - 为什麽?
You have to go back to the Row. - Why?
所有诡奇都必须隔离在大街
All Critch are to be sequestered to the Row.
诡奇才要过去,你走吧
Just Critch, mate, move along.
我是诡奇
I am Critch.
♪ ♪
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
对,那是什麽?
Yeah. What was it?
我不知道
I don't know.
有什麽在动
Something moving.
别紧张
Ah...
只是鸽子,老兄
It's just pigeons, mate. Come on.
走吧
♪ ♪
好!
All right! All right!
安静,你们都太吵了
Pipe down, you horrible lot!
你们的波兹叔叔 今晚为大家准备了一场好戏
Your Uncle Boz has got a special treat for you tonight.
谁想看到讨厌的条子咎由自取?
Who wants to see a fucking copper get what's coming to him?
[cheering]
如各位所愿
I give you Rycroft
莱克夫菲洛史崔
Philostrate!
去死,可恶的条子
You fucking copper!
但等一下,再等一下
Well, hold on. Hold on a bit.
我们的冠军已筋疲力尽
Our champions here are worn out.
让他们打条子
Wouldn't be fair to make them fight a copper
不公平,对吧?
all by themselves, now, would it?
该死的特洛?那不符合协议
A fucking Trow? That wasn't part of the agreement.
是不符合
但严格来说不违反规定
No. But technically within the rules.
你仍适用于那些规定,条子
And those still apply to you, copper.
如果你觉得自己很弱,你可以放弃
But if you're feeling fragile, you can forfeit.
快点,决定好了吗?
Come on. What's it gonna be, then?
要打还是逃跑?
Fight or flight?