剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
Please, miss.
-温妮雅特 -阿菲萨
- Vignette. - Afissa.
如果你愿意的话我就收下了
I'll take that for you if you like.
所以你现在在收彩票投♥注♥了
So you're running the lots now?
他们让我负责芬尼斯特这条路
They gave me the Finistere route.
是你叫我为自己找个谋生的出路的
You told me to find a life for myself.
我可不是叫你去黑乌鸦
I didn't mean the Black Raven.
那些灵族杀人不眨眼
Those fae'll slit your throat soon as look at you twice.
我会小心的 你别担心
I'll watch my back. Don't you worry.
我知道你不是那种会忍♥气吞声的人
Well, you're not one to suffer any guff, I'll give you that.
我要回去了
I'd better get back inside.
祝你好运 姑娘
Good luck to you, girl.
也祝你好运
Good luck to you, too.
总有一天我会中奖的
I'll win, one of these days.
这边请
This way, please.
吉尔福伊尔先生和小姐
Mr. And Miss Guilfoyle.
皮尔斯 霍滕西亚 请进
Pierce, Hortensia, do come in.
咱们多久没见了 感觉好多年了
How long has it been? Feels like ages.
你可以帮我这把老骨头
Be a good man, won't you,
把那个直背椅拿过来吗
and fetch that straight-back chair for these old bones.
阿格勒斯先生不是这里的仆人
Mr. Agreus is not employed here.
他是客人
He is a guest.
很高兴认识你 吉尔福伊尔先生
I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance, Mr. Guilfoyle.
很乐意效劳
And happy to oblige.
这潮湿的天气对任何人的骨头都不好
This damp weather does no favors for anyone's bones,
无论老少
old or young.
给
Here you are.
谢谢你
Most kind.
阿格勒斯先生是我们的新邻居
Mr. Agreus is our new neighbor.
他最近买♥♥了对面切斯韦斯府邸
He recently took ownership of Cheswith House across the way.
真了不起
How extraordinary.
这座宅子确实很了不起 你说得对
It is an extraordinary property. You're quite right.
我很幸运 正巧碰上那栋房♥子在出♥售♥
I was fortunate it came on the market when it did.
还有客人
More guests?
路易莎和里奥尼德·彭布罗克
Louisa and Leonid Pembroke.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank the Martyr.
确实 人越多越好玩
Indeed. The more, the merrier.
彭布罗克先生和小姐
Master and Miss Pembroke.
这是个游戏吗
Is it a game?
我们要装扮成仆人的样子去服侍他们吗
Are we meant to dress up as help and serve the servants?
阿格勒斯先生不是这里的仆人
Mr. Agreus is not an employee here.
他是客人
He's a guest.
真是幸会 阿格勒斯先生
What a pleasure, Mr. Agreus.
我是里奥尼德·彭布罗克 这是我妹妹路易莎
I'm Leonid Pembroke. This is my sister, Louisa.
这是阿菲萨做的哈肯蛋糕吗
Is that your Afissa's harken cake?
-我已经惦记了整整一周了 -是的 请坐
- I've been craving a slice all week. - Yes. Oh, please sit.
我非常想听听你对于我们城市
I would very much like to hear your opinion
最近陷入的麻烦的看法 阿格勒斯先生
on our city's recent troubles, Mr. Agreus.
她特地为你做的蛋糕
She baked it special for you.
我觉得你听到朗格本受到应得的报应之后
I imagine you were no more grieved than I was
你应该和我一样悲伤
to hear of Ritter Longerbane's well-deserved comeuppance.
你为什么会这么想
And why do you suppose that would be?
他对你们种族的厌恶是毫无理性的
Oh, his antipathy to your kind, beyond reason.
我不禁想 那些因为我的族人愿意低薪工作
Well, I have to wonder whether the thousands
而失去饭碗的成百上千的人类
that have lost their job because my kind
是否会同意这个说法
are willing to work for less would agree.
为了创造一个更加包容的社会
Well, s-surely sacrifices have to be made
当然要作出牺牲
in order to-to create a more inclusive society.
你去过普扬吗 彭布罗克先生
Have you ever been to Puyan, Mr. Pembroke?
应该没有
I should think not.
你去那儿待几个月
I mean, you could go months there
发现遇见的都是羊怪
without encountering anyone that wasn't a Puck.
见不到巨人或者精灵 更不用说人类了
Not a Trow or a Pix in sight, much less a man.
我可以保证 在那里没有人
And I can assure you that no one there
会去考虑
gives even the slightest thought
创造一个更加... 包容的社会
towards creating a more... inclusive society.
并不是每个人都想住在那里
Well, it's not as if anyone would care to live there.
不管怎样 自从战争以来就不是
Not since the war, in any event.
我很清楚我不想
I know I don't.
所以我才到这里来
Which is how I find myself here,
而且这里有佳人相伴
in such fine company.
谁要吃哈肯蛋糕吗
Harken cake, anyone?
愿永远沐浴在你的光中
...and may bathe forever in your light,
天佑殉道者
O blessed Martyr.
很好 莱克劳弗特
Very good, Rycroft.
现在 向殉道者祈祷你能保守秘密吧
Now, ask the Martyr to protect your secret,
你身上有着着灵族血脉的真♥相♥
to hide the truth of the fae blood in your veins.
我会的 先生 我会祈祷的
I will, sir. I'll pray.
索恩院长
Master Thorne.
你还在这里
You're still here.
我刚刚在回忆你曾教给我的东西
I was just remembering something you taught me.
那些被不作为之罪远比
That sins of omission are far more dangerous
已犯的罪孽更加危险
than sins of commission.
因为不作为之人更容易逃脱惩罚
Because they're easier to get away with.
你为什么这样想
What made you think of that?
我不禁觉得
I can't help feeling there's something
你并没有对我吐露全部实情
you haven't been entirely truthful about.
你认为我对你撒谎了
You think I've lied to you?
我认为你选择了向我隐瞒一些事
I think you've chosen not to tell me something.
如你所言 一个不作为之罪
A sin of omission, as you say.
人能够轻松逃脱惩罚
Easy enough to get away with.
你说我是错的 我就会离开
Just tell me I'm wrong, and I'll be on my way.
今晚科斯廷本来应该休息
Today would've been Costin's night off.
男孩们吃完晚餐后由他带完最后一次祷告
After the boys had suppered and he'd led last prayers,
他就会穿上他最好的衣服
he would've dressed his best,
就像我认识他以来的每个海鸥日一样
like he did every Gullsday for as long as I knew him,
坐一辆马车去狂欢区
and taken a carriage to the Row.
狂欢区
The Row?
科斯廷·芬奇是我见过最杰出自律的人
I've never known a finer man than Costin Finch,
但是他屈服于对肉体的渴望
but he did succumb to the appetites of the flesh.
你是说
You saying...
他经常光顾一些声色场所
He frequented a certain house of ill repute
他们提供
well-known for providing...
灵族的特殊服务
fae companionship.
想想都觉得恶心 我知道
It's repellent to contemplate, I know,
但事已至此
but there you have it.
谢谢你能坦言
Thank you for being forthcoming.
这对这宗案子意义重大
It could mean everything to this case.
你有必要把这件本来已经很复杂的事情
Is there a reason you had to make this harder
弄得更扑朔迷离吗
than it already is?
他只是试着以礼相待
He was only trying to be polite.
我不会屈尊的
I won't be condescended to.
她着了什么魔
What could've possibly got into her?
她一直有点不正常 不是吗
She's always been a bit off, hasn't she?
抱歉 我不能这么做
I'm sorry, I can't do this.
我以为我能够忍♥受他们的反对
I thought I could weather their disapproval,
但现在看来我并没有这种勇气
but I see now I haven't the strength.
我们说好了的
We had an agreement.
拜托了 找个借口然后离开吧
Please,make your excuses and go.
你要怎么跟他们说
And what will you tell them?
这只是一场游戏
That it was just a game after all?
一个玩笑
A joke?
很显然我没能
I have clearly failed to uphold
遵守我的承诺
my end of the bargain.
我知道我不能期待你履行承诺
I understand that I cannot expect you to uphold yours.
我早该知道你没有这样做的勇气
I should've known you wouldn't have the mettle for this.
我十分乐意你回归贫穷的生活
I am more than happy to return you to poverty.
伊莫金小姐
Miss Imogen.
很抱歉我迟到了
I am so sorry I'm late.
我被我的律师耽搁了
I was held up with my solicitors.
阿格勒斯先生
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表