剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
成为怎样的无神的地狱
of their own fucking lands
就知道我们的处境有多危险
to know what's at stake here!
如果阿布萨龙·破矛者不能遏制住克里奇人
If Absalom Breakspear can't put a stop to the tide of Critch
如潮水般的涌上岸来
swamping our shores,
那就让位给一个能做到的人
then let him step aside for a man who can:
里特·朗格本
Ritter Longerbane!
-朗格本 -朗格本
- Longerbane! - Longerbane!
里特·朗格本
Ritter Longerbane!
里特·朗格本
Ritter Longerbane!
这是个名副其实的耻辱啊
Well, it's a disgrace, that's what it is.
这些曾经是值得尊敬的社区
These used to be respectable neighborhoods.
中士
Sergeant.
你在这里做什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
据我所知 和志趣相投的人
Well, last I heard, it wasn't illegal
聚在一起还不算犯法吧
to gather with like-minded folk.
哪怕是那些乐于拿锤子
Not even the sorts of folk who might be happy
往精灵族人头上砸的人 是吗
to take a hammer to a few faerish skulls, eh?
你还在找那个家伙 你要坚持多久
You still after that bloke? How long you gonna keep that up?
直到我找到他 我也一定会找到他
Till I find him. And I will find him.
肯定不在这些绅士之中
Yeah, well, not among these fine gents.
我倒觉得他近在眼前
Oh, I don't know. I think he might be close.
特别近
Very close.
你在暗示些什么
What are you insinuating?
就是杰克的最后一个受害者
Just that Jack's last victim
说他可能是你们刽子手中的一位
said he might be one of you Choppers.
一个秃子
A bald one.
穿着制♥服♥ 中士
Wearing a uniform, Sergeant.
这些死克里奇人
Well, these fucking Critch.
他们会说任何吸引注意力的话
They will say anything to get attention,
-对吧小伙子 -对
-Won't they, lads? -Right.
对 没错
Yeah. That's right.
那你应该不介意给我看看你的胳膊吧
Then you won't mind showing me your arm,
对吧
will you?
我他妈不必给你看任何东西
I don't have to show you a fucking thing.
听着 我立下了誓言
Look, I took an oath
要保护好这座城市的市民
to protect the people of this good city
就像你一样
just like you did.
你和你志同道合的朋友
Do you and your like-minded folk
认为那些人中有精灵吗
consider the fae among those people?
你怎么这么在乎
Why do you care so bloody much?
你和他们有什么关系
What's this strange affinity you have for them?
因为我在这场战争中和他们并肩作战
Because I served beside their kind in the war.
他们和我们一样命悬一线
They put their lives on the line, same as we did,
我不确定我会喜欢这座城市
and I'm just not sure I like how this city has chosen
-报答他们的方式 -噢对 战争
-to repay them for it. -Ah, right. The war.
对 我听说了那边发生的各种事情
Yeah, I hear all sorts of things happened over there.
你听说的 对吗
Oh, you heard, did you?
我不会因为一个小伙子不信教而责怪他
I wouldn't blame a lad for going a little heathen.
这周围没有合适的女人
No proper women around.
满是乞丐为了得到
Just all those beggared tinks
博格人的施舍而把碗摇的叮当响
happy to spread for a shiny Burguish stiver.
这很容易
It's easy enough.
闭上眼
Just close your eyes,
想想你家里的爱人
think of your sweetheart back home.
我听说那就像把你的阴♥茎♥
See, I heard it's like sticking your cock
捅进油腻的雪貂里
into a pail of greasy ferrets.
是真的吗
Is that true?
站起来 你会后悔的
Stand up, and you'll regret it.
别他妈以为我不会举报你
Don't think I won't fucking report you for this.
你去啊
Do it!
我等不及要告诉他们我在哪找到你了
I can't wait to tell 'em where I found you.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Evening.
法伊芙太太
Mrs. Fyfe.
菲勒斯特雷先生
Mr. Philostrate.
我给你热了菜
I kept your plate warm.
非常感谢
Much obliged.
你确实应该感谢
Oh, you should be.
晚餐只在六点到七点供应
Supper is served between 6:00 and 7:00.
这是规矩
House rules.
好了 巴格斯托克先生
Come, Mr. Bagstock,
20分钟的宽限是最起码
20 minutes grace is the least
我们能为菲勒斯特雷先生做的
we can afford Mr. Philostrate,
考虑到他这些天在保护我们街道的安全
considering he spends his days keeping our streets safe.
你这是在偏袒他
It's favoritism, is what it is.
别以为我没注意到
Don't think I haven't noticed.
不记得你有告诉过我这伤口是怎么来的
Can't recall you've ever told me how this happened.
我确定我说过
I'm sure I have.
打仗留下的
It's a war wound.
是 但你从没告诉过我是如何受伤的
Yes, but you never told me how.
我无法想象
I can't imagine...
你居然想知道更多
you'd want to know more than that.
有何不可
Why not?
因为不是每个人都回来了
Because not everyone came back, I suppose.
你是说我丈夫吗
You mean my husband?
已经七年了
It's been seven years.
还不止
More.
有时候旧伤最疼
Sometimes the old wounds hurt the most.
我已经消除了我的痛苦
I've made peace with my pain.
我现在很好奇你的
It's yours I'm curious about.
那场战役很艰难
It was war and it was hard, and...
我做了一些我后悔的事
I did things I regret.
我确定不止是这样
I'm sure that's not the whole of it.
如果是呢
What if it is?
是什么让你确定我这个故事值得听
What makes you so sure there's a story worth hearing?
因为你是一个值得了解的男人
Because you're a man worth knowing.
像你这样的人满是故事
And men like you are made of stories.
给我讲一个吧
Tell me one.
日后再说吧 有点晚了
Some other time. It's late.
好吧
Right.
好
Yes.
我该走了
I should go.
晚安 菲勒斯特雷先生
Good night, Mr. Philostrate.
晚安 法伊芙太太
Good night, Mrs. Fyfe.
这真的有必要吗
Is this really necessary?
这个嘛 这些天我们可不能让你跑了
Well, we can't have you flying away in the middle of the day, now,
对吧
can we?
系紧来
Lace up.
私下里你想去哪都可以
You can go where you like on your own time,
但要记住你代表着这栋房♥子
but keep in mind that you're always representing this house.
为此 我想你不知道有火车
To that end, I don't suppose you know of a train
开往特忒比酒店 对吗
going towards the Tetterby Hotel, do you?
你对那地方了解多少
What do you know of that place?
不久前我的一个朋友来了博格
A friend of mine came to the Burgue a while ago.
听说她可能待在了那里
Heard she might be staying there.
特忒比一家的名声可不怎么好 姑娘
The Tetterby is a house of ill repute, girl.
即便在狂欢区也是如此
On Carnival Row.
那我一定是误会了
I must be mistaken, then.
你就当是吧
You see that you are.
现在听着 姑娘
Now, listen, girl,
我会紧紧看好你的
I'll be keeping a close watch on you.
我吃得饱饭 还有地方住
I've got a full belly and a roof over my head,
都多亏了这个家
thanks to this family,
在这个城市里 有吃有住可不容易
and in this city, that's no mean feat.
所以你最好注意点
So you mind yourself.
温妮雅特
Vignette?
你在这儿忙完没有
Are you just about finished in here?
完了 太太
Yes, ma'am.
我有件差事想派你去办
I would send you on an errand.
你靠得住吗
Can I count on your discretion?
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表