剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表
记得那个在灵族公♥寓♥里见过的老家伙吗
Remember that old fella, the one we met in the fae's flat?
当然
Yeah, of course.
我听说他正在出演一个节目
Think I heard something about a show he's putting on.
就在狂欢区
On the Row.
需要我和您一起去吗 督察
Want me to come with you, Inspector?
不用了
No need.
趁着人群还没来 我们先瞄一眼
Just a quick look, before the crowds.
它始建造于41年的夏天
It was founded in the summer of '41
勇敢的小伙子们从联军手里收回了阿农
when our brave lads took Anoun back from the Pact
并且一直保留到奥斯特瑞
and held it until that Austery.
组成它的木材是一根一根从海上运来的
It was brought across the sea timber by timber.
小心了
Mind you,
-它有点挑逗人 -是什么
- there are some naughty bits. - What?
看这个
Look at that one.
谁让你来这的
You're not supposed to be in here.
滚出去
Get the fuck out!
让那该死的狗别叫了
Shut that bloody dog up!
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
是什么
What is it?
你看见了什么
What did you see?
-我的死亡 -不要
- My death. - No.
你确定吗
Are you certain?
我感觉到了
I have felt it.
越来越近
Coming closer and closer.
但是如果 如果你看见发生了什么
But surely if, if you saw what's to come,
一定有办法阻止它
there must be some way to prevent it.
我的好孩子 这些年你在我的膝边
My dear girl, did you learn nothing all those years
边看边学却什么也没学到吗
sitting at me knee, watching and listening?
没有办法可以欺骗死亡
There is no cheating death.
尤其是一名暗黑亚瑟带来的死亡
Especially when it's to come at the hand of a Darkasher.
暗黑亚瑟
A Darkasher?
告诉我
Tell me.
我来这不是来说我的命运的
I didn't come here to talk about my fate.
-你想知道的是乔纳的 -不
- You wanted to know about Jonah's. - No.
你的安全才重要
Your safety is what matters.
你就待在这直到脱离危险
You will stay here until the danger has passed.
别想着拒绝我
Don't even try to say no.
坐下
Sit down.
我知道这样你也不容易
I know this isn't easy for you.
-要来点香槟吗 -好 谢谢
- Perhaps some champagne. - Yes, please.
伊莫金
Imogen.
路易莎 莱斯利
Louisa. Leslie.
阿格勒斯先生
Mr. Agreus.
连着两天了
Two days in a row now.
这肯定是认真了
This must be serious.
阿格勒斯先生 这位是莱斯利·鲍索恩
Mr. Agreus, this is Leslie Boythorn.
伊莫金 不得不说我很惊讶能在这看见你
Must say I'm surprised to see you here, Imogen.
还是以斯拉突然找回了他失去的财产
Or did Ezra suddenly find his lost fortune?
据我所知
As I understand it,
他把钱投入航运业
he's putting his money to work in the shipping trade.
我说的对吗 斯布恩罗斯小姐
Do I have that right, Miss Spurnrose?
说的没错
It's quite right.
一男人能轻松地依赖巨额遗产生活
Admirable to see a man apply himself
他却努力工作 实在令人敬佩
when he could so easily rest on his inherited good fortune.
莱斯利看上了奥古斯都·霍普
Leslie has his eye on the most striking
最引人注目 最成功的一幅画
and triumphant painting from Augustus Hope.
大起义
The Rising?
亲爱的路易莎 不仅仅是看上了
More than just an eye, Louisa, dear.
我打算买♥♥下它
I intend to purchase it.
预计要花费10万以上的基尔德
It's expected to fetch well north of 100,000 guilder.
你为什么这么喜欢它
What was it about it that caught your eye?
我很好奇
I'm curious.
他是大♥师♥级的作品
It's a masterwork.
每个人都知道
Everyone knows that.
以这个价格 如果它和你客厅的
And at that price, if it doesn't match the drapes
窗帘不匹配 我想你只需要买♥♥个
in your drawing room, I suppose you'll just have
新的窗帘就行了
to get new drapes.
路易莎
Louisa?
我们走吧
Shall we?
好的
Yes.
她在来这儿的路上和他在马车里做♥爱♥了
She had sex with him in the carriage on the way here.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我们羊怪感官敏锐
We Puck have keen senses.
我很惊讶他竟然进去了
I'm surprised they made it inside.
那个女孩下面非常紧
That girl is so tightly wound,
那个傻子没卡在里面真是个奇迹
it's a miracle the fool didn't get stuck.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请各位就做
if you'll kindly take your seats.
喂
Oy!
给我回来
Come back here!
你没看见发生了什么吗
Did you not see what was happening?
不是 没关系了 他们走了
No, it doesn't matter anymore. They're gone.
-谁走了 -他们所有人
- Who's gone? - All of them.
利奥波德 卡西奥琵雅
Leopold, Cassiopeia,
菲克 忒迪
Fike, Traidy.
他们都被你们的人驱逐出境了
They've all been deported by your lot.
抱歉 我并不知情
I'm sorry, I didn't know.
也许这是件好事 至少 我愿意这么想
Maybe it was for the best. At least, I'd like to think so
是因为现在做博格的移♥民♥没什么意义了
because it's not much being an immigrant in the Burgue
但是
these days, but...
我还是会想念他们
I shall miss them,
无论他们会有多愤怒
however infuriating they could be.
督察 告诉我
T-Tell me, Inspector,
你有信守你的承诺吗
did you keep your promise?
你为我的爱斯琳找回公道了吗
Have you found justice for my Aisling?
碰巧我正因为这事想找你呢
That's why I was looking for you, as it happens.
我想知道更多
I'd like to know more.
听着 我才刚到博格
Listen, I only just arrived in the Burgue
我对她的近况一无所知
and I know nothing about her recent life.
我比较感兴趣她的过往
It's her past that interests me.
我有理由相信
I have reason to believe
她确实有一个孩子
that she did in fact have a child,
而且孩子出生这件事
and that the circumstances of that child's birth
可能与她被杀有关
may have had something to do with what got her killed.
她的过往
Her past.
好吧
Well...
听着 应该是六年前
Listen, ought six,
或者七年前
or ought seven,
在她名气最旺盛的那段时间
when she was at the height of her fame,
有一个人 她不愿提起的一个人
there was someone, someone she wouldn't talk about,
但我从没见过她如此幸福
but I had never seen her so happy.
然后有一天 事情发生了变化
And then, one day, something changed.
她取消了在修道院的订婚
She canceled her standing engagement at the Abbey.
她离开了一段时间 事实上是几个月
She went away for some time, months in fact,
然后当她回来的时候 她变了
and when she came back, she was changed,
不知为何变得很凄惨
sadder somehow.
我一直想知道
And I always wondered if...
她是不是去生孩子去了
She'd gone away to have a baby.
那只是我的直觉 她没说 我也没问
That was my instinct. She never said, I never asked.
她为这事写了一首歌♥
She wrote a song about it.
至少我觉得是关于
At least I like to think it was about
那个她送走的孩子的
a child that she'd given away.
*我将为你展翅翱翔*
*I'll fly for you*
*我的孩子 我的儿子*
*My child, my son*
*愿你安眠好梦*
*Sweet dreams to you*
*我的唯一*
*My only one*
你知道这歌♥
You know it.
如果真有个孩子
If there was a child,
你知道她会去哪生吗
where would she go to have the baby, do you know?
她曾在十字街和一个赞助人住在一起
She stayed with a benefactor in the Crossing.
剧集 | 狂欢区命案 | 导航列表